IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > Regional Specific Discussion > 域名

域名 Discussion for Chinese IDN domain names. Chinese domains include .cn, .com, & .net.
This section is for discussion only Please do NOT post Chinese domains for sale here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd July 2010, 08:32 AM

dusty is an unknown quantity at this point
CNNIC about to delete some registrations

I received the below email from GoDaddy, but nothing from CNNIC for any one of several .cn names I have registered. Anyone else getting these emails?

Dear .CN Registrant,

CNNIC recently sent out a notice that according to their policy, Registrants must confirm that the information that they provided for .CN registrations is true and accurate. CNNIC has already started sending emails directly to Registrants asking that they confirm their registration information via a web link that is provided in the email notification.

Please be advised that you will be receiving or may have already received a notice sent directly from CNNIC. You will have 15 days to respond to the email sent from CNNIC by using the link that they have provided to avoid interruption of service or any other sanctions that CNNIC might take for apparent non-compliance. The following link is a sample of the email that you will receive.

http://products.secureserver.net/for...nfirmation.pdf

As an added security measure you can copy the URL from the link in the email you receive and place it into a browser window. Then you can verify that you are at CNNIC's website by comparing it to the URL shown in the PDF.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Domain Services
GoDaddy.com, Inc.
Old 3rd July 2010, 08:47 AM

mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough
Re: CNNIC about to delete some registrations

http://domainnamewire.com/2010/06/29...gh-spot-again/
Old 9th July 2010, 05:40 PM

dusty is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CNNIC about to delete some registrations

CNNIC told me that new regulations are for new registrations and that they will not put my past registrations of .cn in jeopardy.

That is good news for .cn holders and I am happy to have it in an email from CNNIC