IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th August 2010, 09:21 AM
Banned

northerntiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice Bangkok hotels around the Suwanbhumi airport?

I need to stay 2 night in hotels around Suwanbhumi airport but not too expensive,not far from airport,taking 10 minutes by taxi to go there. Moreover i need hot shower with room, please give me your suggestion and some useful websites.
Old 24th August 2010, 09:31 AM

phio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this pointphio is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nice Bangkok hotels around the Suwanbhumi airport?

google "lonely planet Suvarnabhumi"

I use lonely planet guides when traveling.

I'm sure a few locals may know of a great hotel. Good luck
Old 24th August 2010, 09:39 AM

alexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enough

Odd that you come to an IDN forum to request information about hotels, rather than post at one of the many "travel" forums on the web.

Old 24th August 2010, 09:46 AM

bumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexd View Post
Odd that you come to an IDN forum to request information about hotels, rather than post at one of the many "travel" forums on the web.
I'm pretty sure that some other "newbie" will show up to answer his question with useful links.
Old 24th August 2010, 09:49 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

Well if you only want 10 minutes from the airport, you are pretty much limited to the airport hotels, which will all be "fine".

And yes, Thailand has hot water now - we are really moving forward ;-)
Old 24th August 2010, 09:52 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

btw, no idea why you would want to stay near the airport, when you could stay in town, and have some fun.

Taxis cost nothing here, and also the new express train opened yesterday, you can get from airport to town in 30 minutes, total cost, 100 baht.

Get yourself into town. No fun at airport hotels. Comparatively anyway ...
Old 24th August 2010, 09:55 AM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainguru View Post
Well if you only want 10 minutes from the airport, you are pretty much limited to the airport hotels, which will all be "fine".

And yes, Thailand has hot water now - we are really moving forward ;-)

Yeah but that's Bangkok.

Bet you've got those black and white tv thingies as well.
Old 24th August 2010, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot View Post
Yeah but that's Bangkok.

I've heard luke warm water will be heading to the sticks real soon - until then - get back to your cold morning shower, heard they wakes up you. Never had one myself. Might explain a lot .....
Old 24th August 2010, 10:58 AM

mdw is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this the guy who bought suvarnabhumihotels.com from me only to take down the website? The problem with that site was there are only about 6 good hotels there. I recommend sleeping on a bench upstairs at the airport, the return commute is very short.
Old 24th August 2010, 03:20 PM
Banned

Joseph M is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, there are hundreds over hotel/motel in Bangkok alone! So there are plenty to seek if you ask just like that. The better hotels, 4-5 stars standard will definitely have a nice and cosy room for you. If you want some pampaering, then Conrad Hotel, Shangi-la Hotel, Oriental Hotel, JW Marriot Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Novotel stc all these provide you the best for your money.

The best is to see for yourself what you want.
Old 24th August 2010, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph M View Post
Hi, there are hundreds over hotel/motel in Bangkok alone! So there are plenty to seek if you ask just like that. The better hotels, 4-5 stars standard will definitely have a nice and cosy room for you. If you want some pampaering, then Conrad Hotel, Shangi-la Hotel, Oriental Hotel, JW Marriot Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Novotel stc all these provide you the best for your money.

The best is to see for yourself what you want.
and hot water to boot!
Old 24th August 2010, 04:27 PM

alexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enoughalexd will become famous soon enough

NorthernTiger

You are so so lucky. Look - Joseph M - who joined IDNForums in December 2009 has decided to make his first post - and its in answer to your question ( your first post as well since joining in March 2010 ).

All we need now is the first post by one other member who will try and post a set of links to help you out and bingo - the spam squad will be out in action !!

Last edited by alexd; 24th August 2010 at 04:51 PM..
Old 24th August 2010, 04:41 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

northerntiger and Joseph M: we're all anxiously waiting for the spamming links. Let me guess this one: they will show up on the signatures?
Old 24th August 2010, 04:48 PM

DktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot View Post
Yeah but that's Bangkok.

TV= Transvestite?
Ya get one of those as well, DG post some links will ya.
Let the guy have a real BangKoK experiense.
NorthernTiger grrrrrrrr.

Last edited by DktoInc; 24th August 2010 at 04:50 PM..
Old 24th August 2010, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DktoInc View Post
TV= Transvestite?
Ya get one of those as well, DG post some links will ya.
Let the guy have a real BangKoK experiense.
NorthernTiger grrrrrrrr.
The new perfume .... TV Obsession ... by DktoInc ......
Old 24th August 2010, 05:02 PM

DktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura about

grrrrrrrrrr
are you wearing it?

Last edited by DktoInc; 24th August 2010 at 05:03 PM..
Old 24th August 2010, 06:58 PM
The Bearer of Bad News

Grim Reaper has disabled reputation

Quote:
northerntiger and Joseph M: we're all anxiously waiting for the spamming links. Let me guess this one: they will show up on the signatures?
Do you feel lucky, punk(s) ?
Old 25th August 2010, 12:37 AM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough

Here you go:

ท่าอากาศยานสุวรรณภูมิ.com
Old 25th August 2010, 02:19 PM

mdw is an unknown quantity at this point

or here:
http://สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ.th/hotels_resorts.html
Old 25th August 2010, 02:34 PM
The Bearer of Bad News

Grim Reaper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by northerntiger View Post
I need to stay 2 night in hotels around Suwanbhumi airport but not too expensive,not far from airport,taking 10 minutes by taxi to go there. Moreover i need hot shower with room, please give me your suggestion and some useful websites.
Lesson #1, don't register using your real email address (a cheap hotel listings site) - you need to go back to spam school

You're terminated, f*cker.