View Single Post
Old 15th June 2006, 03:59 PM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1
Post Re: The first $1mn IDN?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin
I don't think you'll ever see a $1 million IDN sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle
Wow, and coming from a veteran Ascii domainer that went through the 90s domain rush.

Don't you think this is a little to early to tell? Our browser hasn't arrived yet and adoption is far from taking hold. Who's to say what 1, 2, 3, 4 years down the line holds. To say never... wow... glad I didn't make that statement.

Sarcle i think his insurance on this statement was that he cant see how anybody will sell it if its making a ton of money , but somewhere people forget about companies that may want to buy a Name or somebody that may have a mutli million dollar plan to develope something , Edwin appears to be a PPC domainer so his philosophy seems to be based from that withought taking other things into consideration , Also he has been quoted on this forum before for making some comments kinda similiar to this about the ASCII world back in the mid 90's on Igoldrush.com and i frankly remeber his theories then were wrong like i strongly believe they are wrong now

Also i like to add i think this thread was created in good fun & business to see what we think will be the big one or what big one do we think we hold personally , I think chiming in saying it wont happen for reasons that are only based on a 1 sided calculation should be started in another thread.

Last edited by thegenius1; 15th June 2006 at 04:19 PM..