IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st October 2010, 07:42 PM
Premium User

basel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to basel
IDN.cctld is the Way to make your premium gtld a million $ worths

every body here have a great portfolio of different languages idns but you may never develop any of your domains

after developing idns for more than 3 years , i saw that i reached the target of development

if you have the english domain love.com be sure that its have traffic more than your love in different language , but after development both domains you will find that 50% of the people that visit love.com in english closed the windows because they didnt find the contents that they are looking for

but with idns and for example love.com in arabic , the type-in-traffic will help the other sorts of traffic to your site because you will reached the people you are inviting to your site

when you develop love.com arabic idn , the sublink from love.com will have a titles that archived in all browsers , the titles will be very closed to your idn name itself
browsers will welcome you and your sublinks , and after that the magic of youe premium word love.com will start give a growing , because as you know if someone start to search something he will used the Keywords , and that what give a great value for development love.com with good contents about love and dating and so great archived links and agreat traffic and at the end type-in-traffic are most welcome to get what they are looking for in love

i just feel and its a personal opinion that the start of idn.cctld is a great way to give more value to idns in general and the reason is the MEDIA itself

every country will give alot of news and alot of media about the IDNs , we are really still missing the understanding of idns name from our people in all countries
the start of registering idn.cctld and developing it , i will give you 100% promise words that its will just give a real value for the gtld idns

i have now thousands of visitors to our idns websites , and now i start feel the love.com in arabic worth the same value of love.com in english , why not if i reach my goal with this idn

thanks

i really liked to join you with idnevent.com but as you know in arab countries the visa is not easy to usa , because of some policy problems , my meeting in the embassy is next week , so i will be happy to fly to newyork if so

basel