IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd October 2010, 08:19 PM

Edwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished road
Massive Japanese IDN sale

I am having another big Japanese IDN .com selloff.

The Rules (please read CAREFULLY!)
1. This sale will run until Friday 8th of October at midnight UK time.
2. Sales must be declared IN THIS THREAD. Post "SOLD" plus the list of domains you're buying. This is the ONLY way to claim domains. First come, first served.
3. Check the Whois carefully - the list is about 99% accurate, but a few domains may have been sold previously yet still be on it. If the owner is "Memorable Domains Ltd" or "Edwin Hayward" then the name is still available. If not, not. Please check before posting "SOLD"!
4. I will be following up immediately after the deadline. So to buy domains, claim them in this thread and then email or PM me your FULL contact information so that I can invoice you once the sale has ended.
5. You must be prepared to pay within 48 hours of the end of the sale, via bank transfer.
6. We can use Escrow.com if you pick up the fees

PRICING
There's only one deal on the table: any 8 names for US$2,000. VAT (UK sales tax) will be payable at 17.5% on top of that under certain conditions (basically if you're in the UK, or if you're based in the EU but not VAT registered).

Here's the full list (over 2,000 domains) in Excel format. Here's the same list in csv format.

Remember, first come, first served. On your marks... get set... go!

Last edited by Edwin; 2nd October 2010 at 08:53 PM..
Old 2nd October 2010, 09:48 PM
Premium User

Kent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enough
Re: Massive Japanese IDN sale

Edwin, is Vietnam yours? It has Moniker Privacy on it.
Old 2nd October 2010, 10:05 PM
Premium User

Kent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enough

Coffee shop 喫茶店.com xn--71ro1st25a.com Sold
Guarantor 保証人.com xn--gmq90ap27k.com Sold
Hair Loss 抜け毛.com xn--08j272m61f.comold
Biotechnology バイオテクノロジー xn--eckmp0b3d5bj1v2e.com Sold
Hair ヘア.com xn--cckwf.com Sold
Israel イスラエル.com xn--ecki4c6kla.com Sold
Engineer エンジニア.com xn--cckl2c2d1j.com Sold
Engineering エンジニアリング.com xn--ccklz4a3gti7be.com Sold

I would have liked to have taken Vietnam instead of coffee shop but the whois shows Moniker privacy so I'm happy to go with coffee shop

Last edited by Kent99; 2nd October 2010 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: Add Punycodes and Japanese
Old 2nd October 2010, 11:08 PM

Edwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished roadEdwin is on a distinguished road

Noted, thanks. Looks like you got yourself a really nice set!
Old 3rd October 2010, 08:26 PM

I've been receiving a number of questions via PM about this sale, so I thought I'd summarise the answers publicly.

1. Can we buy less than 8 names and still get the $250/name price?
No, that pricing is very special and only makes any kind of sense if I can get a bit of volume going, hence the 8 name minimum.

2. Are you willing to go much cheaper if we buy a large quantity of names?
Again, no not really. I believe that a lot of the domains are an amazing bargain at the sale price. If you'd like more, just pick them in groups of 8 and multiply the sale price! Exception: if you buy 4 blocks of 8 names, I'll throw in a 5th block of 8 names for free i.e. you'd be getting 40 names for the price of 32. That's really the best I can do.

3. I'm not ready to buy yet, are you planning to repeat this sale again soon?
No, this is a one off. I'm sure you've already noticed I run big sales from time to time, but this is my cheapest ever pricing on these names, and I have no plans to drop this cheap again in future.

4. Are any of your Japanese geos included? I didn't see them on the list...
Thanks for taking such a detailed interest in my portfolio. No, none of my Japanese geos are for sale, but of course there are cities and countries in the sale (just not places inside Japan) for example ウクライナ ("Ukraine"), ケニア ("Kenya"), スリランカ ("Sri Lanka"), ハンガリー ("Hungary"), プラハ ("Prague"), ミュンヘン ("Munich") and so on...

Hope this helps!
Old 3rd October 2010, 09:35 PM

squirrel is a name known to all
squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all

I am interested in a few names, I am available if someone wants to combine orders with me to make it a 8-pack. Just pm me.
Old 4th October 2010, 02:22 AM

MDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished road

作曲.com 作曲 xn--2qqw88c.com composition, setting (of music)
私学.com 私学 xn--48s591e.com
和英辞典.com 和英辞典 xn--i6qv8eb06d4uk.com Japanese English dictionary
客船.com 客船 xn--ubty11g.com passenger boat
染色.com 染色 xn--0uvo60d.com staining, dyeing
洗顔.com 洗顔 xn--jyw853g.com face-washing
美容液.com 美容液 xn--ict213b35m.com beauty liquid
食器.com 食器 xn--m7rr06m.com tableware
家事.com 家事 xn--3kqv43a.com housework
祝日.com 祝日 xn--wgv564b.com
高速化.com 高速化 xn--cjr533ljzg.com make high speed, increase the speed of (e.g. PC)
商社.com 商社 xn--czry05f.com trading company
新聞社.com 新聞社 xn--efv484blgf.com newspaper company
電力.com 電力 xn--tfr140n.com electric power
電卓.com 電卓 xn--2kr778m.com calculator
参考書.com 参考書 xn--8nry06brjs.com reference book

2 blocks of 8 names sold, $2000 x 2 (VAT free, Far East area.)
Old 4th October 2010, 05:47 AM

Excellent, I've sent you a PM with more information.

Please jump in quickly if you still want to buy domains. I may close this sale earlier than I initially planned because the interest has been so high!
Old 4th October 2010, 06:07 AM

Possible sale pending on xn--59jwig2g.com based on a bit of earlier confusion - temporarily removed from sale

Added: confusion cleared up. This domain is now back on the market

Last edited by Edwin; 4th October 2010 at 06:22 AM..
Old 4th October 2010, 10:00 PM

K.I is an unknown quantity at this point

パーティードレス.com
ジグソーパズル.com
ピラティス.com
ラグ.com
タブレット.com
ベビーカー.com
ボードゲーム.com
ケース.com

SOLD.
Old 4th October 2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.I View Post
パーティードレス.com
ジグソーパズル.com
ピラティス.com
ラグ.com
タブレット.com
ベビーカー.com
ボードゲーム.com
ケース.com

SOLD.
Sale confirmed. Email on its way. Thanks!
Old 4th October 2010, 10:40 PM

BTW, with so many names already sold, please triple check this thread before submitting your own batch of names if you're thinking of buying some. Thanks in advance!
Old 5th October 2010, 06:33 AM

squirrel is a name known to all
squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all

モバイル検索.com mobile search
最適化.com optimization
スマートフォン.com smartphone
バイオテック.com Biotech
ベガス.com Vegas
神道.com Shinto
マイク.com microphone
ミ.com mi
Old 5th October 2010, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
モバイル検索.com mobile search
最適化.com optimization
スマートフォン.com smartphone
バイオテック.com Biotech
ベガス.com Vegas
神道.com Shinto
マイク.com microphone
ミ.com mi
Sale confirmed. I'll PM you in a minute.

Remember, if you're buying, please send me your FULL contact information (name, company name, address, etc.) so that I can prepare the necessary invoice). Thanks.

Also please note that I can't accept Paypal for this sale, only bank transfers or deals via Escrow.com (you pay their fee)

Any more takers?
Old 5th October 2010, 07:57 AM

BTW, I'm going to be pretty busy with Domainfest Prague in the next few days, but I will try and keep up to date with this sale, at least on a daily basis.

It would help A LOT if you could please post "SOLD" and also email/PM me (don't rely on me seeing your post in this thread). Include your full contact details in your email/PM so that I can get things moving immediately. Also, please keep checking the Whois and the lists of names that have already been sold, to avoid disappointment.

Thanks in advance!
Old 6th October 2010, 05:15 AM

I have decided I will sell a maximum of 2 more lots of 8 domains at this incredibly low price. So if you're waiting on the sidelines wondering whether to buy or not, you'd better jump in quick...

Of course, the sale will still end as scheduled otherwise.
Old 8th October 2010, 06:25 AM

Very last call on this, as the sale ends at midnight tonight and won't be repeated at these crazy-cheap prices!
Old 9th October 2010, 11:04 AM

For completeness, I'd like to note that this sale is now OVER. Thanks to everyone who bought names - let's try and get the transactions finished off as soon as possible!