IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | idntools | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain Appraisals

IDN Domain Appraisals Appraisals by other members on International domain names.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st January 2011, 04:35 PM

pibbz is an unknown quantity at this point
youtube typo in Russian

Hello, i have one of Russian variants of Youtube.com and this domain receives avg 400 uv per day. What is the value of this domain?
Thanks.
Old 1st February 2011, 04:11 PM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about
Re: youtube typo in Russian

Whatever PPC income you can get from it before you get your arse WIPO'd.
Old 1st February 2011, 06:34 PM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: youtube typo in Russian

I agree with DG. Whatever you can make on PPC is it.

Now that you've started a public thread, that's in the Serps, acknowledging that you did register, on purpose, a typo of Youtube.com in Russian. You just framed yourself 'guilty'. Congrats.

On the other hand. Google and Youtube don't aggressively go after typos for Youtube.com. See yotube.com yutube.com youtoob.com and all the other you.com's. I believe it's mainly because of www.utube.com and the troubles they've had with them.

But then I've never seen someone publicly post they willingly registered a typo of www.Youtube.com to make money from www.Google.com property for the typos.

Not only are you jeopardizing this domain but all of your other domains as well. As now an IP lawyer will use this thread as an example to take one of your generics. Because you're a self-admitted typo-squatter. You've been in this since '06. You haven't figured that out by now?

Hope the few pennies you make from it was worth it.

Cheers