IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | idntools | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > General Domains > Domain Market

Domain Market For users to buy domain names, sell domain names, auction domain names, or for domain brokers.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 15th March 2011, 11:16 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 212
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 0
horatiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgy
bodysushi.co.uk

Sell for £15000 asap. eating of body, japanese dinning, meal laid on woman, top dinning experience, cost $1000 Per woman. 1000s of request made to top restuarants each week. big in USA. Top restuarant may pay £15000 to get traffic to site, and dominate uk google searches for BODYSUSHI.co.uk. Pls pm if open to co-operate. BODYSUSHI.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 16th March 2011, 05:21 AM
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,495
iTrader: (65)
Rep Power: 2667
blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Is this legal?

Last edited by blastfromthepast; 16th March 2011 at 05:22 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 16th March 2011, 09:15 AM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4498
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

It would go the way of Breast Milk Ice Cream.

The Environmental Health Officers would simply close them down due to risk of food contamination. Food Hygiene regulation in the UK is very strict.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 16th March 2011, 10:09 AM
bumblebee man's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,620
iTrader: (16)
Rep Power: 2864
bumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura about
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatiob View Post
and dominate uk google searches for BODYSUSHI
46 searches in the uk.
__________________
These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others. - Groucho Marx
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 16th March 2011, 10:13 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 212
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 0
horatiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgy
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastfromthepast View Post
Is this legal?
yes. massive in us with celebs, unique experience- a treat for successful people.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 16th March 2011, 10:23 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 212
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 0
horatiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgy
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck View Post
It would go the way of Breast Milk Ice Cream.

The Environmental Health Officers would simply close them down due to risk of food contamination. Food Hygiene regulation in the UK is very strict.
I agree milk. not sure uk may do it, they allow raw food to be serve IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 16th March 2011, 10:30 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 212
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 0
horatiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgy
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee man View Post
46 searches in the uk.
more people know wen more bodysushi seen on tv, big in hollywood.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 16th March 2011, 06:37 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4498
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatiob View Post
I agree milk. not sure uk may do it, they allow raw food to be serve IMO.
Raw yes, but contaminated no.

Might get away with it if you used cling film.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 16th March 2011, 07:27 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 212
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 0
horatiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgy
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck View Post
Raw yes, but contaminated no.

Might get away with it if you used cling film.
Im sure seen it in uk. prob will.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 16th March 2011, 08:26 PM
Semi-retired
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Blighty
Posts: 5,531
iTrader: (57)
Rep Power: 3430
alpha has disabled reputation
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatiob View Post
Im sure seen it in uk. prob will.
Horatiob - let me be the one to tell you the ugly truth.

You need to go back to domain school, this is a tragic registration.

I've lived in the UK all my life, and never heard of anything like eating sushi of people bodies. sure there's probably a minority of freaks that do it, there's also a minority that eat each others turds no doubt.

The smoking gun is in the stats, as DG said, 46 searches in the UK? sorry buddy it's a fail.

Notch it up as a life lesson, and jog on and do some research.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2011, 04:56 PM
Kent99's Avatar
Premium User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Calgary
Posts: 680
iTrader: (30)
Rep Power: 1508
Kent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enough
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Naked sushi would be fine, body sushi, not so much. NSFW and discussed here in a rather long and tedious thread with lots of dead links:

http://www.fuckedgaijin.com/forums/s...ht=naked+sushi
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2011, 05:47 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 212
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 0
horatiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgy
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post
Horatiob - let me be the one to tell you the ugly truth.

You need to go back to domain school, this is a tragic registration.

I've lived in the UK all my life, and never heard of anything like eating sushi of people bodies. sure there's probably a minority of freaks that do it, there's also a minority that eat each others turds no doubt.

The smoking gun is in the stats, as DG said, 46 searches in the UK? sorry buddy it's a fail.

Notch it up as a life lesson, and jog on and do some research.
Today, I saw body sushi advertised on UK TV, on a 118 118 Phone Operator service - 2 men in white tracksuits, funny mustache and long black wig. CALL 118 118 for telephone no. of any UK businessm, e.g. local pizza.

The ad: one man was lying down a conveyer belt and had attractive sushi food on him, he was wearing a white track suit, and people where standing at the side with chop sticks eating off him as he went pass them on the conveyor belt style track.

I guess Im one step ahead again with this name, just like I was in 1997 when I was a teenager and discovered the Internet and then domain names - 1 year before the Internet was officially launched in the UK in 1998 - this time though I invested
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2011, 05:53 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4498
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatiob View Post
Today, I saw body sushi advertised on UK TV, on a 118 118 Phone Operator service - 2 men in white tracksuits, funny mustache and long black wig. CALL 118 118 for telephone no. of any UK businessm, e.g. local pizza.

The ad: one man was lying down a conveyer belt and had attractive sushi food on him, he was wearing a white track suit, and people where standing at the side with chop sticks eating off him as he went pass them on the conveyor belt style track.

I guess Im one step ahead again with this name, just like I was in 1997 when I was a teenager and discovered the Internet and then domain names - 1 year before the Internet was officially launched in the UK in 1998 - this time though I invested
Tragic story. Where do we send money?

You clearly don't understand English Humour.

This advert would have been telling you that you can find the most obscure weird shit on 118 118. Not sure they were actually telling you to invest in it though.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 4th April 2011 at 05:56 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2011, 06:04 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 212
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 0
horatiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgy
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin99 View Post
Naked sushi would be fine, body sushi, not so much. NSFW and discussed here in a rather long and tedious thread with lots of dead links:

http://www.fuckedgaijin.com/forums/s...ht=naked+sushi
Its called Body Sushi, an achient Japanese dinning art, brought to the west. $1000 per girl. Rich dinning experience.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2011, 06:09 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4498
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatiob View Post
Its called Body Sushi, an achient Japanese dinning art, brought to the west. $1000 per girl. Rich dinning experience.
Hmmm.. Smells fishy to me.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2011, 06:12 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 212
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 0
horatiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgy
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck View Post
Tragic story. Where do we send money?

You clearly don't understand English Humour.

This advert would have been telling you that you can find the most obscure weird shit on 118 118. Not sure they were actually telling you to invest in it though.

I've studied management, and business modules, and I expect to see body sushi get big. I have been taught how businesses operate in the marketplace. Anyone remember how lots were opposed to sushi food years ago... raw food???!!! Now chefs who have trained for 10 years as a sushi chefs implement it into their top dinning experience and CHARGE A FAVOURABLE PRICE.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2011, 06:16 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4498
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatiob View Post
I've studied management, and business modules, and I expect to see body sushi get big. I have been taught how businesses operate in the marketplace. Anyone remember how lots were opposed to sushi food years ago... raw food???!!! Now chefs who have trained for 10 years as a sushi chefs implement it into their top dinning experience and CHARGE A FAVOURABLE PRICE.
Look, I don't dislike Sushi and I have had Korean versions as well as Japanese, but there ain't no fucking way I am paying a $1000 dollars for uncomtaminated food let alone that which has be thrown all over some whore.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2011, 06:26 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 212
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 0
horatiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgy
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Dinning experiences have their pro & cons. Theres no such thing as a free lunch, and many want to spend alot,... we dont have to like it for it to be popular niche.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2011, 06:33 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4498
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatiob View Post
Dinning experiences have their pro & cons. Theres no such thing as a free lunch, and many want to spend alot,... we dont have to like it for it to be popular niche.
Perhaps it is a cultural thing. Perhaps in Japan the little parcels don't get subsumed between great rolls of blubber. Perhaps it just ain't really warm enough in the UK. Whatever it is I would love to see you invest big time. I love a good laugh at other people's expense. But then of course you weren't investing either, where you? You were selling. Perhaps you like a good laugh too!
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2011, 06:37 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 212
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 0
horatiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgy
Re: bodysushi.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck View Post
Perhaps it is a cultural thing. Perhaps in Japan the little parcels don't get subsumed between great rolls of blubber. Perhaps it just ain't really warm enough in the UK. Whatever it is I would love to see you invest big time. I love a good laugh at other people's expense. But then of course you weren't investing either, where you? You were selling. Perhaps you like a good laugh too!
One mans rubbish is another mans treasure!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:14 AM.

Site Sponsors
Your ad here
buy idns
domain name lawyer
buy t-shirt
מחיר הזהב

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54