IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Wanted

IDN Wanted Those looking to find certain IDNs post here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th May 2006, 04:57 PM
ком.ком コム.コム

555 has disabled reputation
Idn Wanted

Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy up to 20 IDN'S (.com's only) in Japanese,Chinese or German

max i am looking to spend per idn is $200.00

Please PM me with what you want to sell and price

Thanks,
Michael
Old 15th May 2006, 05:50 PM

domainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished roaddomainstosell is on a distinguished road
Re: Idn Wanted

PM sent.
Old 15th May 2006, 09:41 PM

rawkinrich is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to rawkinrich

PM sent to Michael.
Old 17th May 2006, 09:43 AM

yanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to yanni Send a message via Skype™ to yanni

Hey Michael,

Don't you think you need to take care of some unfinished business here first?

Care to share what happened with this auction and are you willing to honor the bids?

Eagerly waiting for an explanation.

Thanks
Old 17th May 2006, 09:54 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

In the absense of evidence to the contary, or a series of positive ratings from respected players, I would suggest that we accept Stockdoctors version of events.

Thanks Yanni for making the connection, when people use different Aliases in different forums it can be very confusing. Perhaps, intentionally so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanni
Hey Michael,

Don't you think you need to take care of some unfinished business here first?

Care to share what happened with this auction and are you willing to honor the bids?

Eagerly waiting for an explanation.

Thanks

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 17th May 2006 at 09:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 18th May 2006, 08:29 AM

yanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished roadyanni is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to yanni Send a message via Skype™ to yanni

Actually it wasn't I who made the connection; It was another esteemed member of this forum who alerted me to this.
Old 18th May 2006, 10:07 AM
ком.ком コム.コム

Hi All,

I am not planning to waste time and start making unnecessary explanations as to what happened with the stocdoctor deal. i will say that i had full intention to complete the deal if the other party would do as we agreed (via email) to transfer all names and then get paid (he only transferred 19 and when i saw theres a delay i made several emails to enom requesting to return the 19 domains to his account as they were not mine at any point.

The only other transaction i made was buying a Russian idn from edwin but anyways...i am not planning nor need to make excuses or continue this discussion,i believe we all have better things to do.
i think we are all here to learn more and buy/sell domains and i don't see it fair that anyone is making any statements when not knowledgeable of exactly what went down in this or any other specific case.

Yanni, assuming you were referring to this transaction then that is the answer as i never had a bid (when there is a bin) on any of my domains that i didn't honor

Success to all,

Michael Shneider (Hebrew name is Moshe Shneider) for all the "detectives" out there User name 261275 on idnforums , 2612 on dnforum and 261275@gmail.com is my email address

On a diffrent note,
i am currently in India and found what i believe is a great company to work with on any development needs ( i dont endorse them,i give them work and happy with the quality level,pricing and time they take to complete the work) so if anyone needs a good provider PM me
Old 18th May 2006, 12:25 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

You deal with Edwin was NOT your only deal... and Yanni was most likely referring to the below shown "auction" which you conveniently did not address above.

Stockdoctor issue aside....YOU ran a Russian IDN auction at DNF, with live bids still in play by forum members- DCG, Gammascalper, Yanni, TheFabFive, B3n, Somatic, and myself bidding. Then you just disappeared. I don't know about the others, but you never returned any of my p.m's about completing auction. No explanation, no communication, nothing.

THIS JUST SEEMS TO BE BAD BUSINESS- especially for someone who's reputation has been challenged. Explanation is welcome here-

http://www.dnforum.com/f322/15-russi...tml#post787583

Last edited by bwhhisc; 18th May 2006 at 07:34 PM..
Old 18th May 2006, 01:18 PM
ком.ком コム.コム

Bill and all other participant in that auction,

My understanding tells me that if there is no bin set and the seller does not want to sell for the offered price it is self explanatory that nothing happened and i can only sincerely apologize if you got that impression and can also promise to respond if something like this happens again for sake of courtesy.

EDITED: Thank you for all the PM's sent , i am still looking for offers.

Regards,
Michael

Last edited by 555; 18th May 2006 at 01:33 PM..
Old 18th May 2006, 01:41 PM

mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough

Just my opinion on things.

In this business trust plays a role that is absolutely essential to getting any business done. If a person is even remotely suspected of foul play then its game over until such times as it is proven otherwise.

Quote:
My understanding tells me that if there is no bin set and the seller does not want to sell for the offered price it is self explanatory that nothing happened and i can only sincerely apologize if you got that impression and can also promise to respond if something like this happens again for sake of courtesy.
Fair enough but anyone would have posted that the auction was off, no deal, no dice, I dont want your crappy offers, whatever

You left that thread looking very bad indeed, regardless of what went on with the names.
Thing is, is that not many will see past what did or didnt happen. All they will see is you cutting and running, leaving everyone to wonder whats going on, not just with the auction but about the other thing as well

Reputation is everything. Its not like we all meet up after work and go for drinks, thereby getting to know each other and getting a feel for a person. We are all just faceless avatars and a reputation is very hard to build, very easy to lose
Old 18th May 2006, 01:43 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 261275

EDITED: Thank you for all the PM's sent , i am still looking for offers.

Regards,
Michael
If you ask for offers then you clearly have a right to evaluate those offers. If you classify it as an Auction you then you are at least morally bound to accept the highest bid. You knew that which is why you have repeatedly duct the issue.

You seem to enjoy wasting other peoples time. I can assure you, you won't knowingly waste any of mine!

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 18th May 2006 at 01:46 PM..
Old 18th May 2006, 02:08 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 261275
My understanding tells me that if there is no bin set and the seller does not want to sell for the offered price it is self explanatory that nothing happened
You should look back thru all of the auctions at DNF and here at IDNF if you are not familiar with how to set up or run an auction. If not an absolute auction, you need to post the "rules" of the auction up.

No one will waste their time bidding on an auction where the sellers rules are "if I don't like the bids the auction is off". There has NEVER even been any auction like this proposed or run at any forum that I am aware!

An auction is an auction....items sold to highest bidder. If you want to put a starting point or reserve amount on each, then publish that for all to see.

If you put up an auction as you did, with no reserve it is expected you will sell to highest bidder. If you decided to cancel the auction, you should have posted that at least as a courtesy.
Old 18th May 2006, 04:22 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice
Red face Re: Idn Wanted

Also, and on a different note, I am starting to get the felling that motivation for posts like this - besides business - is curiousity for other people portfolios... and unregistered tlds of the domains. (net, jp, tv)

(No pun intended)
Old 18th May 2006, 04:44 PM

Giant is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose
Also, and on a different note, I am starting to get the felling that motivation for posts like this - besides business - is curiousity for other people portfolios... and unregistered tlds of the domains. (net, jp, tv)

(No pun intended)
To support your view, I had the same question when I read this thread:

Why would an investor not want a $4,000 domain but 20 x $200 domains?

Is it because net or jp of a $4,000 domain is most likely taken, but of $200 ones are not?

Dot Com is King. IDN.com will soon be king.
@

Last edited by Giant; 18th May 2006 at 05:03 PM..
Old 18th May 2006, 05:52 PM
Administrator

thefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished roadthefabfive is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to thefabfive

Quote:

Very unsatisfying response.

'Taking offers' implies listening to offers with no committment to sell
'Auction' implies sale to the highest bidder
'Auction with reserve' implies sale to highest bidder above reserve price
'Fixed price sale' implies sale at the specific price only
Old 18th May 2006, 06:20 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

Quote:
To support your view, I had the same question when I read this thread:

Why would an investor not want a $4,000 domain but 20 x $200 domains?

Is it because net or jp of a $4,000 domain is most likely taken, but of $200 ones are not?

WOW. I am speechless. I never thought so many people thought the same way about this. I have received 4 PM saying I am right on this and the nets/jp were registered just after the PM were sent! :o