IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names

IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/)
-   IDN Wanted (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/idn-wanted/)
-   -   WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/28904-wtb-thai-idns-with-search-volume.html)

xpicturex 4th April 2011 07:13 PM

WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
Wanted to purchase thai IDN's
Keywords should have over 50 000 exact searches with the google keyword tool.
I am interested in all Niches and the budget is flexible depending on what you have to offer.
PM me do not post

gammascalper 4th April 2011 08:57 PM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
You have great patience waiting for 5 years to post this. Good luck in your search.

TrafficDomainer 5th April 2011 01:17 AM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
Welcome to IDNF. You have come to the right place. There is a growing interest in Thai IDNs especially among native Thais as evidenced by developed Thai IDNs ranking very highly on google.co.th on many keywords. But for prime terms, many are waiting out for IDN.com to go idn.idn or โดเมนภาษาไทย.คอม as the value are likely to grow exponentially within a year or so.

Anyway with due respect since you are a new member here, before many will show you their hands, it might be helpful for you to mention your specific budget rather than say it's flexible. Just my 2 cents. :) By the way are you from Thailand by any chance? If yes, สวัสดีครับ ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักครับ

bwhhisc 5th April 2011 01:29 AM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
xpicturex
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1

Where ya been? ;)

jose 5th April 2011 01:54 AM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
.com and .net or (classic) only .com?

domainguru 5th April 2011 10:09 AM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
Yeah, welcome back to the forum after your long "break" - hope you made better use of the intervening 5 years than a few of us :)

Just curious, why pick on Thai?

xpicturex 5th April 2011 12:51 PM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
I am interested in .com and .net domains.
As i said budget is flexible, it really depends on what is to offer and if i consider it a good deal.

I signed up for this site years ago when i saw a post on dnforum.
The reason to choose Thai idn's is i have lived in Thailand 7 years, i don't read or write Thai language but that's not an issue as my partner handles that.
I have been selling of my English language site portfolio over a few years and now moving into developing Thai IDN's. I am only interested in high search volume Thai IDN's as that makes my efforts at SEO much easier and competition levels are alot lower then English.

I have purchased several domains recently through contacting Thais from whois contact details. Is there any market place where people list there IDN's like SEDO or godaddy auctions?

Thanks to all who posted above :D

domainguru 5th April 2011 05:20 PM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
My only "advice" is to start much higher than 50K monthly searches. That's only a 2K visitors a day say, and even top 3 you wouldn't be getting more than a few hundred visits a day. With the amount Thai advertisers pay out (via Adsense or other networks), you will hardly make enough for a cup of coffee to get you started in the morning.

If you are SEO skilled as you say you are, aim big and conquer the competitive terms.

xpicturex 5th April 2011 06:32 PM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by domainguru (Bericht 178670)
My only "advice" is to start much higher than 50K monthly searches. That's only a 2K visitors a day say, and even top 3 you wouldn't be getting more than a few hundred visits a day. With the amount Thai advertisers pay out (via Adsense or other networks), you will hardly make enough for a cup of coffee to get you started in the morning.

If you are SEO skilled as you say you are, aim big and conquer the competitive terms.

Thanks for the tips :D

TrafficDomainer 6th April 2011 07:34 AM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
In general I would agree for you to aim for much higher search volume. There are exceptions, however, with certain niches where something around 50K would make sense.

Wot 6th April 2011 08:03 AM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xpicturex (Bericht 178653)
I am interested in .com and .net domains.
As i said budget is flexible, it really depends on what is to offer and if i consider it a good deal.

I signed up for this site years ago when i saw a post on dnforum.
The reason to choose Thai idn's is i have lived in Thailand 7 years, i don't read or write Thai language but that's not an issue as my partner handles that.
I have been selling of my English language site portfolio over a few years and now moving into developing Thai IDN's. I am only interested in high search volume Thai IDN's as that makes my efforts at SEO much easier and competition levels are alot lower then English.

I have purchased several domains recently through contacting Thais from whois contact details. Is there any market place where people list there IDN's like SEDO or godaddy auctions?

Thanks to all who posted above :D

You should broker for DG he can't get the Thai's to respond/sell. ;)

Also I would have thought that the majority of Thai premium IDN would be owned by the members here although seeing more Thailand addresses on the whois nowadays.

domainguru 6th April 2011 10:27 AM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrafficDomainer (Bericht 178708)
In general I would agree for you to aim for much higher search volume. There are exceptions, however, with certain niches where something around 50K would make sense.

Such as?

domainguru 6th April 2011 10:37 AM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wot (Bericht 178709)
You should broker for DG he can't get the Thai's to respond/sell. ;)

Also I would have thought that the majority of Thai premium IDN would be owned by the members here although seeing more Thailand addresses on the whois nowadays.

haha. Just to make it ultra-clear, this was when attempting to purchase a couple of names, I wasn't "welcome" because I was "farang". I wasn't out trying to hawk my names. I'll leave that for 2013 if absolutely necessary ;-)

Would love to hear what these "several (SEO) domains from Thais" actually were .... like you say, you would have thought some forum members would have been contacted if someone was dipping into the market for premium Thai domains. Makes you wonder ....

xpicturex 6th April 2011 11:52 AM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by domainguru (Bericht 178714)
haha. Just to make it ultra-clear, this was when attempting to purchase a couple of names, I wasn't "welcome" because I was "farang". I wasn't out trying to hawk my names. I'll leave that for 2013 if absolutely necessary ;-)

Would love to hear what these "several (SEO) domains from Thais" actually were .... like you say, you would have thought some forum members would have been contacted if someone was dipping into the market for premium Thai domains. Makes you wonder ....

In that case why not just get a Thai friend to contact them, for me that's much worse then missing out on the opportunity of getting the domain.

domainguru 6th April 2011 01:53 PM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xpicturex (Bericht 178718)
In that case why not just get a Thai friend to contact them, for me that's much worse then missing out on the opportunity of getting the domain.

Because I don't deal with xenophobes, pretty simple choice for me. Besides, I have plenty of Thai domains :)

TrafficDomainer 6th April 2011 04:10 PM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by domainguru (Bericht 178713)
Such as?

I am acquiring names in these niches so wouldn't want to comment, for now at least

domainguru 6th April 2011 05:16 PM

Re: WTB Thai IDN's with Search Volume
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrafficDomainer (Bericht 178732)
I am acquiring names in these niches so wouldn't want to comment, for now at least

Look forward to seeing the devs in due course


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54