IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names

IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/)
-   Domain Market (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/domain-market/)
-   -   Sexe.me: $90,000 of Premium Adult Domain for Less Than $2,000 (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/28967-sexe-me-%2490-000-of-premium-adult-domain-for-less-than-%242-000-a.html)

horatiob 12th April 2011 10:25 PM

Sexe.me: $90,000 of Premium Adult Domain for Less Than $2,000
 
Sexe.me - $1000

Description:

Why Buy Sexe.me?

Sexe.me is the French word for Sex (Sexe). It was bought to provide domain investor generic, easy access to adult-minded French consumers.

Buy Now!



FREE DOMAINS:

Here's two other PREMIUM .ME DOMAIN NAMES we'll throw into the Sale so you get a a portfolio of RARE .ME DOMAINS:

Commission.ME: $600 sum value

Configure.ME: $1000 sum value


(according to Estibot.com).

May be worth $6000+ per domain to an end user. Available.me sold for $6000 recently on Sedo.

Here's a few examples of how our good domains can be turned into six-figure sites:

Configure.ME is perfect for a video how-to portal, and Commission.ME a search site to hire professionals.

Note: Financial value of Sexe.me, appraised at $90,000 by impressivedomains.com. Appraisal available.

Demand for a keyword with "Sexe" is reflected in the recent domain sale of Sexe.org for $151,400. (source dnjournal.com)

Post or PM offer to me.

No comments please. Thank you.

Rubber Duck 13th April 2011 06:35 AM

Re: Sexe.me: $90,000 of Premium Adult Domain for Less Than $2,000
 
Shouldn't it be Sexe.moi

Quote:

Originally Posted by horatiob (Bericht 179048)
Sexe.me - $1000

Description:

Why Buy Sexe.me?

Sexe.me is the French word for Sex (Sexe). It was bought to provide domain investor generic, easy access to adult-minded French consumers.

Buy Now!



FREE DOMAINS:

Here's two other PREMIUM .ME DOMAIN NAMES we'll throw into the Sale so you get a a portfolio of RARE .ME DOMAINS:

Commission.ME: $600 sum value

Configure.ME: $1000 sum value


(according to Estibot.com).

May be worth $6000+ per domain to an end user. Available.me sold for $6000 recently on Sedo.

Here's a few examples of how our good domains can be turned into six-figure sites:

Configure.ME is perfect for a video how-to portal, and Commission.ME a search site to hire professionals.

Note: Financial value of Sexe.me, appraised at $90,000 by impressivedomains.com. Appraisal available.

Demand for a keyword with "Sexe" is reflected in the recent domain sale of Sexe.org for $151,400. (source dnjournal.com)

Post or PM offer to me.

No comments please. Thank you.


horatiob 13th April 2011 11:14 AM

Re: Sexe.me: $90,000 of Premium Adult Domain for Less Than $2,000
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubber Duck (Bericht 179068)
Shouldn't it be Sexe.moi

part french, part English = Sexe.me. People who speak french ad english can type in name - Sexe.me.

Rubber Duck 13th April 2011 12:22 PM

Re: Sexe.me: $90,000 of Premium Adult Domain for Less Than $2,000
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by horatiob (Bericht 179078)
part french, part English = Sexe.me. People who speak french ad english can type in name - Sexe.me.

In theory, I could slash my own wrist with a piece of Nazi Memorabilia, but it is not necessarily a good reason for buying it.

horatiob 13th April 2011 01:05 PM

Re: Sexe.me: $90,000 of Premium Adult Domain for Less Than $2,000
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubber Duck (Bericht 179080)
In theory, I could slash my own wrist with a piece of Nazi Memorabilia, but it is not necessarily a good reason for buying it.

I don't subscribe to that school of theory!


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54