IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Auctions

IDN Auctions For quick sales of your IDN domains please post auction end date/time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th May 2011, 06:59 AM

htmlindex is on a distinguished roadhtmlindex is on a distinguished roadhtmlindex is on a distinguished roadhtmlindex is on a distinguished roadhtmlindex is on a distinguished roadhtmlindex is on a distinguished road
Re: CreditCard.com Arabic ( No reservse )

Old 6th May 2011, 08:04 PM

basel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to basel

Old 8th May 2011, 06:28 PM

idn4all is an unknown quantity at this point

~24 hr to end
Old 9th May 2011, 03:25 AM

squirrel is a name known to all
squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all

Two fifty
Old 10th May 2011, 09:37 PM

~30 hr.
Old 11th May 2011, 02:11 PM

~12 hr to end
Old 12th May 2011, 03:03 AM

Location: Global Headquarters of the Dot Net Skepticism Alliance
idn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished road

$260
Old 14th May 2011, 01:03 PM

~12 hr
Old 14th May 2011, 10:52 PM

squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all

2 7 5
Old 14th May 2011, 11:17 PM

idn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished road

Old 16th May 2011, 05:17 PM

sold
Old 16th May 2011, 07:26 PM

tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
sold
congrats!
Old 16th May 2011, 10:01 PM

TrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished road

Congrats Squirrel. You are gutsy sir Now that you have bought the name, care to share the reason why you were willing to pay the BIN price considering this version of Credit Card in Arabic only gets 110 monthly searches on Google Keyword Tool?

Last edited by TrafficDomainer; 16th May 2011 at 10:05 PM..
Old 16th May 2011, 11:06 PM

basel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to basel

congrats squrril

trafficdomainer

as i was a bidder in this auction i will give my opinion from what i think
i dont post a confirm in the start of the auction because i was think i may get it with my budget bid

بطاقة ائتمان

1-first its the top prime term for credit card ,
2-there is no other term for this keyword ,
3- you cant read the plural of this term if you didnt use - between the two words
4- about using hamza - in the first letter

بطاقة ائتمان

ئ
this letter cant be written without hamza it come direct with the letter even in keyboard or in books or everywhere

about the hamza in the إ
if the letter in this keyword must be written with hamza above the letter i never bid on this domain name - but when the hamza is under the letter - its may be 95% never used
if you checked all registered idns in arabic language , people registing the term without hamza and if keyword prime term with hamza above the letter they also register the domains
but there is thousands available domains that prime keyword the hamza is under the letter

about google search , i can beleive that because i saw that the best english words searchs is very low in arabic and im sure its the travel business categories

for example the prime term for business الأعمال check how its too much low searchs and alot of other words are same

for me the problem that 80% of arab websites and the most popular sites are just chat/love/dating/downloading/forums/uploading/ web sites

as im using internet from 1997 i never see hotel booking websites in all arabia , you may find 3 or 4 around and still in the begininng
same with business/loans/and other services

the problem that we dont used professional technical websites in arabia
about creditcard , im sure the keyword in arabic is used every second in the arab world and anybody 18years old can get one for free and every bank account gives a creditcard and ATM card in the first day you credit account BUT in the internet its same problem in business/travel and top english keywords
Old 17th May 2011, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by basel View Post
congrats squrril

trafficdomainer

i dont post a confirm in the start of the auction because i was think i may get it with my budget bid

بطاقة ائتمان

3- you cant read the plural of this term if you didnt use - between the two words

بطاقة ائتمان

ئ
this letter cant be written without hamza it come direct with the letter even in keyboard or in books or everywhere

about the hamza in the إ
if the letter in this keyword must be written with hamza above the letter i never bid on this domain name - but when the hamza is under the letter - its may be 95% never used
if you checked all registered idns in arabic language , people registing the term without hamza and if keyword prime term with hamza above the letter they also register the domains
but there is thousands available domains that prime keyword the hamza is under the letter

about google search , i can beleive that because i saw that the best english words searchs is very low in arabic and im sure its the travel business categories

for example the prime term for business الأعمال check how its too much low searchs and alot of other words are same

for me the problem that 80% of arab websites and the most popular sites are just chat/love/dating/downloading/forums/uploading/ web sites

as im using internet from 1997 i never see hotel booking websites in all arabia , you may find 3 or 4 around and still in the begininng

about creditcard , im sure the keyword in arabic is used every second in the arab world and anybody 18years old can get one for free and every bank account gives a creditcard and ATM card in the first day you credit account BUT in the internet its same problem in business/travel and top english keywords
Thank you Basel, your input is always helpful. Greatly appreciated.

Last edited by squirrel; 17th May 2011 at 04:25 AM.. Reason: *is
Old 17th May 2011, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficDomainer View Post
Congrats Squirrel. You are gutsy sir Now that you have bought the name, care to share the reason why you were willing to pay the BIN price considering this version of Credit Card in Arabic only gets 110 monthly searches on Google Keyword Tool?
Several reasons, the most obvious is not wanting to lose the domain to idn, who I think would have bought the name after few more rounds of bidding.

Other reasons too, but I'm not sure you're interested in hearing them -no insider info, rest assured.
Old 17th May 2011, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Several reasons, the most obvious is not wanting to lose the domain to idn, who I think would have bought the name after few more rounds of bidding.
Definitely a possibility. Truthfully if I would have had any advance notice (a few minutes) that you were going to be BIN the domain I would have been sitting here going back and forth saying should I BIN it or not.

Definitely a long term hold. It is one of those domains that your closet puts in its closet. ha ha.

Congrads man.
Old 17th May 2011, 04:53 AM

TrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by basel View Post
congrats squrril

trafficdomainer

بطاقة ائتمان

بطاقة ائتمان

ئ

about the hamza in the إ

Thanks for taking your time to give such a detailed explanation. Much appreciated. +1 for you (rep added)
Old 17th May 2011, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idn View Post
Definitely a possibility. Truthfully if I would have had any advance notice (a few minutes) that you were going to be BIN the domain I would have been sitting here going back and forth saying should I BIN it or not.

Definitely a long term hold. It is one of those domains that your closet puts in its closet. ha ha.

Congrads man.
I was almost certain that if we were to bid back and forth to 500-600ish someone would BIN it.

Last edited by squirrel; 17th May 2011 at 05:01 AM..
Old 17th May 2011, 05:03 AM

Quote:

Other reasons too, but I'm not sure you're interested in hearing them -no insider info, rest assured.
Thanks for sharing your reasons Squirrel. I am all ears for all your reasons as much as you want to share. It's always interesting to hear viewpoints from IDNers on different factors other than the obvious tools they use to value domains. Congrats again