IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names

IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   Domainsite- needed feature! (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/2955-domainsite-needed-feature.html)

bwhhisc 18th May 2006 02:18 PM

Domainsite- needed feature!

It seems that a truly useful and needed feature for Domainsite.com to offer would be the ability to put a few notes next to the registrations listings. Maybe just enough to put translation, ovt, etc. rather than to have corresponding records in Excel or Word.

Seems this would be a fairly easy feature that Domainsite could put on their registration logs. Other ideas welcome, or has anyone approach them about this in the past?

Rubber Duck 18th May 2006 02:48 PM

Re: Domainsite- needed feature!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwhhisc
It seems that a truly useful and needed feature for Domainsite.com to offer would be the ability to put a few notes next to the registrations listings. Maybe just enough to put translation, ovt, etc. rather than to have corresponding records in Excel or Word.

Seems this would be a fairly easy feature that Domainsite could put on their registration logs. Other ideas welcome, or has anyone approach them about this in the past?

I have already had discussions with Bill Mushkin on this topic.

bwhhisc 18th May 2006 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
I have already had discussions with Bill Mushkin on this topic.

Kudos! Is it something that he feels can be done. Sure would be a great feature.

Another feature (offered at dynadot) is the "may not register notice" on idns that have been already attempted and found to be "blocked". They give you last attempt date as well. This is helpful, especially with Chinese.

Rubber Duck 18th May 2006 04:07 PM

Bill has a lot of ideas in the pipe that are going to rock the Domainers World and probably knock the likes of GoDaddy off their pedestals, but I don't think it is entirely appropriate to discuss it all here.

blastfromthepast 18th May 2006 10:04 PM

Quote:

Bill has a lot of ideas in the pipe that are going to rock the Domainers World and probably knock the likes of GoDaddy off their pedestals, but I don't think it is entirely appropriate to discuss it all here.

Excellent. Whos your daddy now?

bwhhisc 18th May 2006 10:06 PM

Quote:

You are a tease! lol I'll just be happy with a litttle place to put the translation!