IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th May 2006, 01:29 AM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Moneybookers.com (Thumbs down)

I uploaded my funds with a credit card and it won't let me send money as it says the birthday is wrong(on the cc). However the birthday is right as it is mine.

Support has responded once but it made no sense. They have ignored the rest of my emails and they now have my cash.

Avoid
Old 19th May 2006, 01:50 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: Moneybookers.com (Thumbs down)

Thanks for the heads up. Seller told me it takes 6 weeks for him to clear paypal funds, but only 3 days to clear moneybookers. Too bad moneybookers is not better to respond, hope it works out.
Old 19th May 2006, 03:06 AM

chrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished road

i agree, also have had problems with moneybookers will just do bankwire direct to seller instead.
Old 19th May 2006, 09:10 AM

china jeeper is an unknown quantity at this point

bad luck! and bad Moneybookers
Old 22nd May 2006, 05:22 PM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough

2 weeks now - still not accepted lol (and they have my cash)

Reported these turds to the BBB
Old 22nd May 2006, 05:44 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

domainsite.com idea:

Another idea to get cash to sellers in mainland China is for them to set up a free domainsite account...then you can make deposits for amount of purchase into that account. Seems the only way is to know their password to access the account, (which is just a holding account for each transaction anyway), and after the deal they can change password on account to safeguard it for their next transaction. Any domains they buy with that account, can then be transferred to another safe account.

I am not sure if they can access the "cash", but they can definately use it to buy more idns at domainsite. We just did a deal this way, so it seems pretty easy and simple to do.
Old 22nd May 2006, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc
domainsite.com idea:

Another idea to get cash to sellers in mainland China is for them to set up a free domainsite account...then you can make deposits for amount of purchase into that account. Seems the only way is to know their password to access the account, (which is just a holding account for each transaction anyway), and after the deal they can change password on account to safeguard it for their next transaction. Any domains they buy with that account, can then be transferred to another safe account.

I am not sure if they can access the "cash", but they can definately use it to buy more idns at domainsite. We just did a deal this way, so it seems pretty easy and simple to do.
thats what i ended up doing with yuming

very good guy! and understanding