IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th July 2011, 02:26 AM

squirrel is a name known to all
squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all
Arrow Good names at snap prices

A couple of good names. All dot coms.
Looking for snapname type prices minimum. I want to sell a few but not all of them. You can place an offer here or by pm.
I'll accept payment in installments from most well known members.
Comments by native speakers are welcome.

外貨両替
xn--2hqx0yj9k1v0b . com
Currency Exchange | Foreign Currency Exchange
Japanese

लैपटॉप
xn--c2bvb3a7hi . com
Laptops
Hindi

贷款计算器 roughly 5000 Baidu Index score
xn--m7rt89bz2li9o70b . com
Loan Calculator
Simp. Chinese

bilhetesdeavião
xn--bilhetesdeavio-2hb . com
passagensaéreas
xn--passagensareas-kkb . com
Air Tickets
Pt portuguese & Brazilian Portuguese respectively

सौदा
xn--j2b9at8c . com
deal | bargain
Hindi

最適化
xn--cjr567bxi4a . com
Optimization (such as in SEO)
Japanese

엔터테인먼트
xn--s22b15s99alyu9d04g . com
entertainment
korean

вилла
xn--80adsma . com
villa
russian

ラテックス
xn--pckua2al8o . com
latex
japanese
Old 29th July 2011, 02:44 AM

MDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished road
Re: Good names at snap prices

外貨両替
xn--2hqx0yj9k1v0b . com
Japanese

$69 .

Is it considered sold then?
Old 29th July 2011, 02:58 AM

Rockruler is an unknown quantity at this pointRockruler is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this an auction? If so,

外貨両替
xn--2hqx0yj9k1v0b . com
Japanese

$79

Old 29th July 2011, 03:06 AM

squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all

no, it's not an auction.
These names are for sale. I appreciate the touch of humor but 69$ won't buy you any of the listed names
Old 29th July 2011, 04:39 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
no, it's not an auction.
These names are for sale. I appreciate the touch of humor but 69$ won't buy you any of the listed names
thing is, "Looking for snapname type prices minimum" is not exactly clear as to what you are expecting because (a) most people don't use snapnames, and (b) even those that do, snapnames prices can be "anything" .........
Old 29th July 2011, 06:16 AM

after giving some thought to your reply I think I just shouldn't sell any domains for now.

I understand that "snapname prices" can be ambiguous, but to the point of meaning "anything" ?.. I don't know. I understand your point though, that the whole thing is not clear, but it just goes on to show that really there is little common idea yet about what these things are worth -- it could just be anything and more often than not it's on the low side of "anything".

And I sincerely thought that the 69 was a joke - I did not mean to be offensive. If I were a buyer thinking these names are for sale at 69 a piece, I'd buy the whole set, not just one
Old 29th July 2011, 03:28 PM

Location: Global Headquarters of the Dot Net Skepticism Alliance
idn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If I were a buyer thinking these names are for sale at 69 a piece, I'd buy the whole set, not just one
To be honest, I wouldn't backorder several of these on snapnames for the opening $69. Please don't take offense to that statement as I am not suggesting there aren't "worth" $69 or potentially much more, but the good to very good idn reseller market is extremely saturated.

This forum is almost all sales threads these days with opportunities to pick up good stuff from less than the original registration cost to only a low multiple of that cost, with only a few exceptions. Even the drop market has changed where I can now hand reg names days after they expired. Names that 2 years ago would have absolutely required a backorder.

Really only the top 1%-5% of idns receive/achieve moderately reasonable offers/bids (like the хостинг.com).

I guess what my long-winded response means is that those who are entering the game late will still find some amazing opportunities right now if they play the tier 2 game as many of us (especially members of this forum) already have our fill.
Old 29th July 2011, 04:24 PM

You are certainly right
Old 29th July 2011, 04:27 PM

MDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
after giving some thought to your reply I think I just shouldn't sell any domains for now.

I understand that "snapname prices" can be ambiguous, but to the point of meaning "anything" ?.. I don't know. I understand your point though, that the whole thing is not clear, but it just goes on to show that really there is little common idea yet about what these things are worth -- it could just be anything and more often than not it's on the low side of "anything".

And I sincerely thought that the 69 was a joke - I did not mean to be offensive. If I were a buyer thinking these names are for sale at 69 a piece, I'd buy the whole set, not just one

$69 is the minimum suggested by snapnames if you place a backorder, so it should meet your stated condition.
Old 29th July 2011, 04:33 PM

Look buddy, I didn't say "minimum snapname backorder price", I said "Looking for snapname type prices minimum". If you have a problem with that pm me.

This thread is closed as far as the sale aspect of it. If you want to discuss the market and pricing I don't mind.
Old 29th July 2011, 04:34 PM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, snapnames reflects the general IDN market i.e. very poor.

A few months ago I backordered a couple of premium Thai GEOs at Snapnames, and I was expect competition, up to maybe $500 - $1500. And what did I get? The names for $69 a piece, without a single rival bid

Which is bittersweet obviously .... it means I cannot possibly think of selling my Thai domains because in the current market they aren't worth shit at the moment.

for MDM, "Looking for snapname type prices minimum" does not mean "minimum Snapname prices", it more means "typical Snapnames prices as a minimum"

but like I say, for my Snapnames experience, $69 is the most I have paid recently, so my typical Snapnames price is $69.

Guess that's why we are all confused!

Last edited by domainguru; 29th July 2011 at 04:35 PM..
Old 29th July 2011, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainguru View Post
Yeah, snapnames reflects the general IDN market i.e. very poor.

A few months ago I backordered a couple of premium Thai GEOs at Snapnames, and I was expect competition, up to maybe $500 - $1500. And what did I get? The names for $69 a piece, without a single rival bid

Which is bittersweet obviously .... it means I cannot possibly think of selling my Thai domains because in the current market they aren't worth shit at the moment.

for MDM, "Looking for snapname type prices minimum" does not mean "minimum Snapname prices", it more means "typical Snapnames prices as a minimum"

but like I say, for my Snapnames experience, $69 is the most I have paid recently, so my typical Snapnames price is $69.

Guess that's why we are all confused!
Yes it will be the logical conclusion of the individual looking for $69 as minimum bid. If it's not, it's ok.
Old 29th July 2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDM View Post
Yes it will be the logical conclusion of the individual looking for $69 as minimum bid. If it's not, it's ok.
That wasn't my logical conclusion of the "minimum bid". In fact, squirrel didn't stipulate a minimum bid, just what he was expecting to sell for. And this wasn't an auction, so there is no concept of minimum bid.

Whatever, it seems we all have very little to do here except analyze auction, oops, sale thread semantics.

Roll on 2013 - this is getting really boring.
Old 29th July 2011, 09:48 PM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation

Quote:
This thread is closed
yup it is now
Closed Thread