IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th November 2011, 05:41 AM

markits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enough
Who owns 診療所.com?

I forgot who bought this domain from me in the past, but the domain is still parked in my ND account. It had 2 visits and one click yesterday and $4.15 rev.
Old 4th November 2011, 06:39 AM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation
Re: Who owns 診療所.com?

see here

MDM bought it.
Old 4th November 2011, 06:58 AM

clipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the rough

Lol, I logged in to ND and added a bunch of names a month ago. Have no idea when I bought them, but I saw a 100% increase in revenue. A good strategy might be to sell names here and hope the buyer never does anything with them.
Old 4th November 2011, 09:33 AM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

rep added markits
Old 4th November 2011, 12:35 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by markits View Post
I forgot who bought this domain from me in the past, but the domain is still parked in my ND account. It had 2 visits and one click yesterday and $4.15 rev.
Unfortunatly Namedrive has a habit of "rerating" click$ so give it another 24 hours.
Old 5th November 2011, 07:11 AM

markits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enoughmarkits will become famous soon enough

It has been two days since it was adjusted from 3 cents to $4.15.
Old 8th November 2011, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
rep added markits
Hi Jose, really appreciated for this! Surprisingly, MDM has not moved it to his parking account yet.
Old 8th November 2011, 01:55 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It has been two days since it was adjusted from 3 cents to $4.15.
Fantastic!!
Old 8th November 2011, 03:58 PM

MDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished roadMDM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi Jose, really appreciated for this! Surprisingly, MDM has not moved it to his parking account yet.
Is it? we have checked it has been with sedoparking for quite some time.
Old 8th November 2011, 05:14 PM

Let me see....

Last edited by markits; 8th November 2011 at 05:30 PM..
Old 8th November 2011, 05:23 PM

I checked my account again. The last traffic appeared is on 4th Nov, 4 days ago. After that, no more traffic. It looks all good now -- you finally moved out all domains.

Last edited by markits; 8th November 2011 at 05:28 PM..
Old 8th November 2011, 05:25 PM

squirrel is a name known to all
squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all

Quote:
No wonder the traffic is close to zero. This means that the traffic in my ND account may come from "leaked traffic" from computers with strange cache problems.
weird, the name had sedo nameservers right ?
Old 8th November 2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
weird, the name had sedo nameservers right ?
This occasionally happened to some of my domains, in that traffic still comes in long time after I switched the NS to other parking sites.
However, with this domain, I believe that MDM only switched the NS 4 days ago, so the traffic I see in my accounts does not belong to this category.
Old 8th November 2011, 05:55 PM

squirrel is a name known to all
squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all

I read somewhere, but I may be mistaken, that some parking companies (or perhaps all of them) did not receive domain specific stats from the feed providers. They get paid for the traffic they send but it's their job to allocate the $$ to the right domains. So perhaps it's a hiccup at the parking provider level.