IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Parking and Affiliate Programs > IDN Domain Name Parking

IDN Domain Name Parking Forum for parking international Domain names & services.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 14th November 2011, 12:40 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 41
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 439
ParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished road
ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

Hi Guys,

are you open for testing a new PPC monetization service?

ParkingCrew.com was started in May 2011 by a team with more than 30 years of collective experience in the domain business. After running in private beta for five months with our inhouse portfolio as well as a select few client portfolios we are slowly opening up our service to the public. By now we monetize more than 500 000 domains and our beta testers have seen a significant increase in earnings compared to their previous solutions.

It's important to note that our system as well as our upstream feed providers' system takes 10 - 30 days to learn and optimize. Our portfolios have gone up an average of more than 50% in that timeframe and we urge you to give the system the time it takes to learn.

On another note, we place great emphasize on the fact that we pay what a domain actually earns. No guesstimation! Just the facts. While this may hurt some of your domains, it will benefit others. And it will help you to finally renew and keep the domains that make the money, not the ones that got subsidized by others!

If this sounds interesting to you and you want to give us a shot or include us in your Above.com rotation, do let me know and I will get you in contact with our guys so you can discuss if our solution is a fit for your portfolio!

Looking forward to making you some serious money!

Some examples of IDN Domains on our System:

http://www.ausbildungsplätze.de
http://www.ernährung.de

If you want to give us a shot, sign up at ParkingCrew.com and drop me a quick PM so I can make sure your account get's activated.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 18th November 2011, 08:26 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 145
iTrader: (6)
Rep Power: 539
Jackal is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

Hi,

What is the revshare? Thx.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 18th November 2011, 08:28 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 41
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 439
ParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished road
Re: ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

Hi Jackal,

unfortunately, our contracts with our upstream feed provider do not allow us to disclose customer revshares :-( We work with a very small but very experienced team though which allows us to pay out very, very competitive rev shares since our overheads are more than covered by our owned and operated portfolio.

Best
ParkingCrew.com Support
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 18th November 2011, 08:35 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 145
iTrader: (6)
Rep Power: 539
Jackal is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

Well.. great. Thnks for the prompt reply.

With all due respect, other guys explicitly stated that they are giving a revshare of 95%, which I believe pretty good. Maybe I'm missing something in the fine print. Anyway... they, too, are using the same upstream provider, by the way.

Regards
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 18th November 2011, 08:45 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 41
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 439
ParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished road
Re: ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

Hello Jackal,

we saw the post about another parking provider explicitly stating a 95% revshare. Since we receive many emails from customers asking for their precise revshare, we double checked with our upstream feed provider and they confirmed that we are not allowed to give out this information. Rest assured however, that our system is competitive :-)

Cheers
ParkingCrew.com Support
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 19th November 2011, 10:28 AM
Ryu's Avatar
Ryu Ryu is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,158
iTrader: (14)
Rep Power: 1005
Ryu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished roadRyu is on a distinguished road
Re: ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

I thought about signing up but the min payout of $1,000 and the min revenue requirement of $500 per month are too high.

When I try a new parking company, I would never point all my traffic to it. I want to test with a limited number of low to mediocre quality names and see if it outperforms others and in what category. Your requirement makes such a test impossible.

Also, generally speaking, parking earning from IDNs is still limited though it's steadily rising. I wonder how many members here are earning more than $500 a month at this moment.

If you want members of IDNforums to test your system, you should probably lower the requirement significantly or get rid of it altogether. Remember. We don't know you. And there are many other parking companies out there that accept IDNs. Why should we try using yours if the risk is so risky?

One last comment: I think you should make the font for "Minimum payout: $1.000" much bigger. Showing it in such a tiny font doesn't give visitors a very good impression.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 19th November 2011, 12:52 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4536
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

Yes, I kind of think I will stay at Namedrive until there is either a convincing argument or market consensus to do otherwise.

Am I going to hawk myself around a bunch of upstarts? Do I really need to answer that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkingCrew View Post
Hi Guys,

are you open for testing a new PPC monetization service?

ParkingCrew.com was started in May 2011 by a team with more than 30 years of collective experience in the domain business. After running in private beta for five months with our inhouse portfolio as well as a select few client portfolios we are slowly opening up our service to the public. By now we monetize more than 500 000 domains and our beta testers have seen a significant increase in earnings compared to their previous solutions.

It's important to note that our system as well as our upstream feed providers' system takes 10 - 30 days to learn and optimize. Our portfolios have gone up an average of more than 50% in that timeframe and we urge you to give the system the time it takes to learn.

On another note, we place great emphasize on the fact that we pay what a domain actually earns. No guesstimation! Just the facts. While this may hurt some of your domains, it will benefit others. And it will help you to finally renew and keep the domains that make the money, not the ones that got subsidized by others!

If this sounds interesting to you and you want to give us a shot or include us in your Above.com rotation, do let me know and I will get you in contact with our guys so you can discuss if our solution is a fit for your portfolio!

Looking forward to making you some serious money!

Some examples of IDN Domains on our System:

http://www.ausbildungsplätze.de
http://www.ernährung.de

If you want to give us a shot, sign up at ParkingCrew.com and drop me a quick PM so I can make sure your account get's activated.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 19th November 2011 at 12:54 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 19th November 2011, 01:39 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,879
iTrader: (60)
Rep Power: 2229
bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

Have you tested any Russian IDNs?
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 19th November 2011, 01:57 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,916
iTrader: (33)
Rep Power: 1264
tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough
Re: ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
I thought about signing up but the min payout of $1,000 and the min revenue requirement of $500 per month are too high.
This is a concern for me as well. I would be surprised if we don't have several members making $500+ a month from IDN parking but they are not going to switch high earning names without proof. JMO
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 19th November 2011, 06:49 PM
sarcle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,717
iTrader: (22)
Rep Power: 1754
sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

Everything about this seems a little alarming.

You can't tell us how much you keep and how much we get in %? We are not asking what we get for specific keywords. Just how much you skim off our earnings.

We have to wait almost a month before our names are optimized to start making money?

We have to wait until our check clears $1000 to get it?

I make 500+ now just off my IDN, why would I wait two months to receive my money?

And why would I willingly take a hit on my earnings for a month before I see any benefits?

I'm just not seeing anything here that has convinced me I need to join.
__________________
I can hear the death rattle of fiat from here...
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 21st November 2011, 12:49 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 41
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 439
ParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished road
Re: ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
I thought about signing up but the min payout of $1,000 and the min revenue requirement of $500 per month are too high.

When I try a new parking company, I would never point all my traffic to it. I want to test with a limited number of low to mediocre quality names and see if it outperforms others and in what category. Your requirement makes such a test impossible.

Also, generally speaking, parking earning from IDNs is still limited though it's steadily rising. I wonder how many members here are earning more than $500 a month at this moment.

If you want members of IDNforums to test your system, you should probably lower the requirement significantly or get rid of it altogether. Remember. We don't know you. And there are many other parking companies out there that accept IDNs. Why should we try using yours if the risk is so risky?

One last comment: I think you should make the font for "Minimum payout: $1.000" much bigger. Showing it in such a tiny font doesn't give visitors a very good impression.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are actually changing this as we speak. We no longer have a minimum payout and all payments are processed net 15. This was still a legacy requirement from our first months with a few beta testers.

Same for USD500+ per month. This will be gone from the homepage shortly as we understand that there are quality portfolios out there not matching that criteria either.

Cheers
ParkingCrew.com Support
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 21st November 2011, 12:56 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 41
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 439
ParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished road
Re: ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle View Post
Everything about this seems a little alarming.

You can't tell us how much you keep and how much we get in %? We are not asking what we get for specific keywords. Just how much you skim off our earnings.
I entirely understand that you are interested in the revenue share being paid out by us and unfortunately I once again have to to emphasize that our upstream feed provider does not allow us to disclose those numbers. Anybody else giving out these numbers must have a different contract as our contract is very clear with that regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle View Post

We have to wait almost a month before our names are optimized to start making money?
Not sure where you got that information from. Our system starts autooptimizing right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle View Post

We have to wait until our check clears $1000 to get it?
The USD 1000 minimum threshold related to getting the USD 200 signup bonus. As quoted earlier, we will waive that requirement and do not have a minimum payout any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle View Post

I make 500+ now just off my IDN, why would I wait two months to receive my money?

And why would I willingly take a hit on my earnings for a month before I see any benefits?

I'm just not seeing anything here that has convinced me I need to join.
If you are willing to give us a shot and show you what we can do, we are happy to guarantee you your current earnings +10% for the next 60 days and would be more than happy to take on your portfolio as an IDN case study. Is that something you would be interested in?

Best
ParkingCrew.com Support
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 21st November 2011, 07:53 PM
sarcle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,717
iTrader: (22)
Rep Power: 1754
sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkingCrew View Post
Not sure where you got that information from. Our system starts autooptimizing right away.
From you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkingCrew
It's important to note that our system as well as our upstream feed providers' system takes 10 - 30 days to learn and optimize.
So now it's different?

Quote:
If you are willing to give us a shot and show you what we can do, we are happy to guarantee you your current earnings +10% for the next 60 days and would be more than happy to take on your portfolio as an IDN case study. Is that something you would be interested in?
I appreciate it. I'll sit this one out and wait until someone confirms they are earning more with you.

Cheers
__________________
I can hear the death rattle of fiat from here...
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 22nd November 2011, 07:02 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 41
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 439
ParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished roadParkingCrew is on a distinguished road
Re: ParkingCrew.com - Fully managed PPC Monetization

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Now I understand what you mean. The statement that our system takes 10 - 30 days to learn and optimize doesn't mean you will loose money for 1 month. It simply means that any autooptimization takes a certain amount of visitors to learn and on average, portfolios increase significantly in earnings from day 10 - 30 on our system.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:03 AM.

Site Sponsors
Your ad here
buy t-shirt
מחיר הזהב

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54