IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Parking and Affiliate Programs > IDN Domain Name Parking

IDN Domain Name Parking Forum for parking international Domain names & services.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th January 2012, 11:52 PM

Steve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enoughSteve Clarke will become famous soon enough
DomainParking?

Anyone tried DomainParking.com

Got an email from them, but wanted to see if anyone has any first hand knowledge.

TIA.
Old 23rd February 2012, 11:05 AM

Shira domains is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DomainParking?

I park 30 domains with them,
Their awesome, mostly since they offer not just parking with high revenue, but also free domain store and free appraisal.

enjoy!
Old 23rd February 2012, 11:26 AM

chrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished road
ตอบ: Re: DomainParking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shira domains View Post
I park 30 domains with them,
Their awesome, mostly since they offer not just parking with high revenue, but also free domain store and free appraisal.

enjoy!
holly shit free appraisal, wow need to sign up right away
Old 23rd February 2012, 01:39 PM

Re: ตอบ: Re: DomainParking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee1 View Post
removed
Come on, don't make fun of me here's my domain store, check it out:

list.domainpool.com

Last edited by tee1; 23rd February 2012 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: url removed
Old 23rd February 2012, 02:20 PM

tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough
Re: ตอบ: Re: DomainParking?

[QUOTE=Shira domains;192864]Come on, don't make fun of me here's my domain store, check it out:

list.domainpool.com

Ok sorry, I will remove the smiley and I will check it out later today.

Last edited by tee1; 23rd February 2012 at 02:51 PM..
Old 23rd February 2012, 02:34 PM

chrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished roadchrisofmel is on a distinguished road
ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Re: DomainParking?

[QUOTE=Shira domains;192864]Come on, don't make fun of me here's my domain store, check it out:
list.domainpool.com

so you own this parking company? you state "here's my store". your first post you stated that you had 30 names parked there and where making good revenue. was this just spam?

Last edited by tee1; 23rd February 2012 at 02:51 PM..
Old 23rd February 2012, 02:53 PM

tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough
Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Re: DomainParking?

@Shira domains response to chrisofmel requested or ban hammer is coming your way. urls removed and ip will be submitted stopforumspam.com

didn't catch that the urls were different from OP and Shiradomains post. thanks chrisofmel

[QUOTE=chrisofmel;192867]
Quote:
list.domainpool.com

so you own this parking company? you state "here's my store". your first post you stated that you had 30 names parked there and where making good revenue. was this just spam?

Last edited by tee1; 23rd February 2012 at 02:54 PM..
Old 23rd February 2012, 03:05 PM

[QUOTE=chrisofmel;192867]
Quote:
list.domainpool.com

Hi,
No, I DO NOT OWN this parking company.
The thread opener asked about domainparking.com and I answered him I park there 30 of my domains. I stated that they provide not just great revenue but also a free domain store and free domain appraisal.

Other people started laughing at me as if i'm lying so I showed them my store, to show them it's a real thing and that I'm not lying.

How come that considered spam?

Last edited by Shira domains; 23rd February 2012 at 03:08 PM..
Old 23rd February 2012, 03:19 PM

Quote:
How come that considered spam?
because your first post on the forum had a link to your domainstore, listing domains for sale, I see that you have a section on that page "More Choices from DomainPool.com Network " but considering your first post was a link to your store you see why we might think its spam. My apologies on the LOL, but free appraisals don't rank very high in book. IMO they are worth what you pay for them.

answering the op question, when I click on those domains you have listed I get a sales page and appraisal, how do they generate $?

@Shira domains how about introducing yourself, do you have or plan on acquiring any idns? If so what languages/scripts are you interested in?

Last edited by tee1; 23rd February 2012 at 03:25 PM..
Old 26th February 2012, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee1 View Post
because your first post on the forum had a link to your domainstore, listing domains for sale, I see that you have a section on that page "More Choices from DomainPool.com Network " but considering your first post was a link to your store you see why we might think its spam. My apologies on the LOL, but free appraisals don't rank very high in book. IMO they are worth what you pay for them.

answering the op question, when I click on those domains you have listed I get a sales page and appraisal, how do they generate $?

@Shira domains how about introducing yourself, do you have or plan on acquiring any idns? If so what languages/scripts are you interested in?
Sorry for the late response, my CPU cooler is dead, so my comp shuts itself down every 5 minutes

Apology excepted. btw the link was provided on my SECOND post.
as for your questions: the sales pages and appraisal are being generated thru domainparking.com, they also offer a way to develop domains, here's one of my domains that I tried to develop, I know it's not the best one, but let me know what you think: www.cateringcosts.com

As for introducing myself:
I'm originally from Israel, going back to the US soon, I own more than 30 domains, most of them parked at DomainParking.com, I want to develop some of them and sell some of the others.
My main business is at the weightloss industry, my main site is www.halfshira.co.il, which is Hebrew written, I'm working right now on the English version which will be available in the next couple of days at: www.halfshira.com.

Anything else ?
Old 26th February 2012, 10:09 AM

IdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished road

Just out of curiousity..... what does this halfshira mean, and how much type in traffic does this name generate?
Old 26th February 2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdnHost View Post
Just out of curiousity..... what does this halfshira mean, and how much type in traffic does this name generate?
Halfshira is a brand we created since the head of the company (Shira) lost 71 KG (about 156 lbs) and became very famous in Israel (half shira since she lost half of her weight), running a weight loss business for more than 3 years (groups, individuals and online diet).

We soon will get into the US market as the best value online-diet company (with experience of more than 3 years). any recommendations?

Last edited by Shira domains; 26th February 2012 at 10:57 AM..
Old 26th February 2012, 12:13 PM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy

Quote:
I'm originally from Israel, going back to the US soon
Errr, why?
Old 26th February 2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbert View Post
Errr, why?
Life in israel is pretty hard, the economic status is "great", but the prices are too high (about twice than the prices in the US) and the salary is half than the salary in the US. which means that every month I can buy 1/4 of what I could buy in the US.
Old 26th February 2012, 02:09 PM

ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Re: DomainParking?

Quote:
Sorry for the late response, my CPU cooler is dead, so my comp shuts itself down every 5 minutes

Apology excepted. btw the link was provided on my SECOND post.
as for your questions: the sales pages and appraisal are being generated thru domainparking.com, they also offer a way to develop domains, here's one of my domains that I tried to develop, I know it's not the best one, but let me know what you think: www.cateringcosts.com

As for introducing myself:
I'm originally from Israel, going back to the US soon, I own more than 30 domains, most of them parked at DomainParking.com, I want to develop some of them and sell some of the others.
My main business is at the weightloss industry, my main site is www.halfshira.co.il, which is Hebrew written, I'm working right now on the English version which will be available in the next couple of days at: www.halfshira.com.

Anything else ?
Welcome to the forum.
Old 26th February 2012, 02:23 PM

Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Re: ตอบ: Re: DomainParking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisofmel View Post
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks
Old 26th February 2012, 06:09 PM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough

I'm still trying to figure this out. You say this domain company is great. You say you have 30 domains listed there. I count 27 but no need to split hairs. One problem I see is they are all ascii. You do realize what this forum is about?

Do you have revenue producing IDN parked there? I know the ascii you have listed can't be making you much money, if at all. emergancy dentist.com ? Are you kidding me? Does a sudden tooth problem cause people to forget how to spell? Not according to Gakt it doesn't.

So what IDN do you own? As this is IDNforums and I'm going to make a wild guess that the OP of this thread is interested in IDN. Not the crap ascii you have displayed that are making GREAT REVENUE. BS.
Old 27th February 2012, 05:33 AM

I have some idns, mostly .co.il,
i.e. halfshira.co.il, diet4life.co.il, diet-net.co.il, sleeplikeababy.co.il and some more, I also used to have something like: דיאטהאונליין.com and ירידהבמשקל.com and לרדתבמשקל.com but I really feel like your way of writing to me is insulting...

and one more thing sarcle or whatever your name is - just search for "emergacy dentist" in Google and get how many ads there are, which means you are wrong.
one more check - run search at Google adwords and see how many searches are for "emergancy dentist" every month: 140 global searches (exact) and 1,600 global searches (broad),
SO THERE ARE MANY WRONG SPELLERS, but this don't give you the right to be rude and inappropriate.
I might be new here, but that doesn't make me a complete moron as you are trying to make me.

Last edited by Shira domains; 27th February 2012 at 05:53 AM..
Old 27th February 2012, 05:37 AM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I have some idns, mostly .co.il,
i.e. halfshira.co.il, diet4life.co.il and some more, but I really feel like your way of writing to me is insulting...
Those aren't IDNs.
Old 27th February 2012, 01:24 PM

Quote:
I might be new here, but that doesn't make me a complete moron as you are trying to make me.
I didn't have to say it.

Quote:
I also used to have something like: דיאטהאונליין.com
Funny, domaintools shows no record of that ever being registered.

Listen, we didn't just fall off the turnip truck here. We know our way around domains. What I don't like is having my intelligence insulted and having to do work on what I know is pure garbage. So I pushed a little and you didn't fail to disappoint. Thanks.

Quote:
Last edited by Shira domains; Yesterday at 11:53 PM
Oh, and nice edit BTW. 20 minutes after I posted? I would love to see the process of that edit.