IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Parking and Affiliate Programs > IDN Domain Name Parking

IDN Domain Name Parking Forum for parking international Domain names & services.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th May 2012, 01:41 AM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy
More SEDO dumbarseness

OK. SO a long time ago I loaded a bunch of ASCII domains registered at Dynadot into the SEDOMLS system.

This week, finally, someone hits the buy button somewhere on the SEDOMLS system and I get a notification it's sold.

From what I understand, the SEDOMLS system means that the complete process is automated, I should see the domain disappear from my account and some money show up somewhere.

Well, no. It seems not. The system at SEDO tells me they've got the money from the person and I have to push the domain at Dynadot. SO I go to Dynadot and go to push the domain to SEDO's a/c there, and the Dynadot system tells me I can't unlock the domain because it has a SEDO lock on it.

So I tell the SEDO guys I can't push it because of the above, and they tell me...

Quote:
Unfortunately, we can not see anywhere that this domain name was sold through MLS. According to our details, it was sold with a normal fast purchase.

Moreover, we haven't started any kind of transfer procedure for this domain name and neither have we placed the domain name on hold. Please contact with Dynadot to see if they can fix this and you are able to manually push the domain name into our account
I go to Dynadot and the domain clearly shows that it's loaded into SEDOMLS.

Sigh. Is there ANYTHING that SEDO does without fucking things up?
Old 16th May 2012, 02:57 AM

DktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura about
Re: More SEDO dumbarseness

http://www.sedo.com/search/details.p...rigin=homepage

new·york.com

This domain is for sale!

Listing price:

331,000 USD*
or best offer.

Important Notice:

** This domain contains special non-English characters (i.e. "ä","ö","ü","á","é", "í") and is an Internationalized Domain (IDN). Please note that even if the signs in this domain name appear like regular signs, the domain may not be always reachable by typing in the name, due to browser limitations on IDN names and user setup. The domain can be reached by typing in: XN--NEWYORK-XMA.COM.

Domain Statistics

Visitors to this Sedo offer page:

243 (previous 31 days)

Search engine rankings:

View Ranking Report

Offer Description

THE ONLY IDN DOMAIN 100% COMPATIBLE WITH SEARCH ENGINES!! (SEO)
Because all letters are latin characters!

That's why SEDO estimated 331 000$ see link below:

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/567510newyork.jpg

Exceptional to increase your New York business!

New·York.com means more clicks in your Adwords Ad banner or Emails campaign.

New·York.com means more memorable letters!

New·York.com means more identity!

New·York.com means stand out from the masses!

To make Middle Dot Windows ALT+250 or ALT+0183 For Mac shift+option+9
Html Number & # 183

Best regards.
Old 16th May 2012, 07:05 AM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation

here's another from the same seller:

·job.com (XN--JOB-KGA.COM) is for sale

Offer Description

Want to find a...job? Buy the amazing ·Job.com! Searched 226 000 000 times on google!!!!

Known everywhere, by everyone: Great success in AdWords!

Html Number & # 183

Middle Dot does not count in search engines!

Except for those already registered, all other Middle Dot domains have been removed from the internet system (ICANN closed registration), adding even more to their value in the future.

This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Last edited by alpha; 16th May 2012 at 07:06 AM..
Old 16th May 2012, 07:57 AM

JamesD is an unknown quantity at this pointJamesD is an unknown quantity at this pointJamesD is an unknown quantity at this pointJamesD is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post
here's another from the same seller:

·job.com (XN--JOB-KGA.COM) is for sale

Offer Description

Want to find a...job? Buy the amazing ·Job.com! Searched 226 000 000 times on google!!!!

Known everywhere, by everyone: Great success in AdWords!

Html Number & # 183

Middle Dot does not count in search engines!

Except for those already registered, all other Middle Dot domains have been removed from the internet system (ICANN closed registration), adding even more to their value in the future.

This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity!
Yes it is...for the seller to stich someone up!
Old 16th May 2012, 10:46 AM

mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough

I have given up with these idiots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbert View Post
OK. SO a long time ago I loaded a bunch of ASCII domains registered at Dynadot into the SEDOMLS system.

This week, finally, someone hits the buy button somewhere on the SEDOMLS system and I get a notification it's sold.

From what I understand, the SEDOMLS system means that the complete process is automated, I should see the domain disappear from my account and some money show up somewhere.

Well, no. It seems not. The system at SEDO tells me they've got the money from the person and I have to push the domain at Dynadot. SO I go to Dynadot and go to push the domain to SEDO's a/c there, and the Dynadot system tells me I can't unlock the domain because it has a SEDO lock on it.

So I tell the SEDO guys I can't push it because of the above, and they tell me...

I go to Dynadot and the domain clearly shows that it's loaded into SEDOMLS.

Sigh. Is there ANYTHING that SEDO does without fucking things up?
Old 16th May 2012, 10:49 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
I have given up with these idiots
The Dumb Arse is the Dumb Arse that had anything to do with them in the first place.
Old 16th May 2012, 08:56 PM

celia is an unknown quantity at this point

Ugh, how to trust its parking service after witnessing these dumbarseness!