IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st May 2012, 09:50 PM

Seraphim is a tad dodgySeraphim is a tad dodgySeraphim is a tad dodgySeraphim is a tad dodgy
Poland City Portfolio (IDN + ASCII)

Selling my whole Poland City Portfolio. The collection includes IDN and ASCII domains.

View it here:
http://www.digishire.com/domains-for-sale.html

Send me a PM or email offer. I would like to sell this portfolio soon and am willing to make someone a great deal.

* Many of the domains are 14 to 15 years old

* All of the domains within this portfolio have a 100% clean legal history and are all in good standing with all of the search engines

* 10% of this portfolio previously generated $15,000+ annually from domain, sub domain, and email address leasing. I discontinued it because it was a nightmare to manage, however, I do have the client list still should you wish to start it back up again (you will need to be very DNS + server admin savvy).

* Be sure and check out the search volume metrics for these domains, as they're really strong.

Last edited by Seraphim; 31st May 2012 at 10:25 PM..
Old 11th June 2012, 06:44 PM

Seraphim is a tad dodgySeraphim is a tad dodgySeraphim is a tad dodgySeraphim is a tad dodgy
Re: Poland City Portfolio (IDN + ASCII)

For one week only I'm willing to accept $31,590 for the whole portfolio (with split Escrow.com fees).

If you might be interested in this portfolio but you don't know much about Poland, then please let me know. We can do a Skype chat session. I have lived in Poland for 14 years now and know a lot about the country.

Last edited by Seraphim; 11th June 2012 at 06:50 PM..
Old 11th June 2012, 08:06 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

You kind of have a weird definition of city. Half of these places are smaller than our CZ village.
Old 11th June 2012, 08:29 PM

Cities, towns, and some of the villages that have decent keyword pull within the search engines (they might have health spas, castles, famous churches, or some other noteworthy item of web based interest). Originally I bought just four of the cities/towns under the 10K population marker (wasn't sure what their traffic pull would be), but after testing out their traffic pull in Google, I decided to buy many more.

Very easy domains to get traffic to, if you have the time for light development that is. Even a 1 page brochure style website on cities at 30K population will start pulling in 15 - 30 visits a day from the get go.

I don't like the word "potential" when it comes to domains, but this portfolio does indeed have the potential to collectively lock down a very sizable amount of Poland based / Poland themed traffic. On a good day it will pull in 1,500 type in visitors, on a poor day it will pull in around 600. Not bad considering none of the domains have ever been developed (they were previously owned by a Polish media company who used them for domain, sub-domain, and email address leasing).

If anyone would like to chat about this domain collection via Skype, then please let me know.

Last edited by Seraphim; 11th June 2012 at 08:37 PM..
Old 12th June 2012, 03:33 AM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough

How many of these are ASCII, how many are IDN?
Old 12th June 2012, 04:14 AM

IDN: 469 domains
ASCII: 387 domains

Total: 856 domains

I should also add that 100 of the domains are hosted at DomainSite.com, and 756 are hosted at Moniker.com.

The IDN receive about the same rate of type-in traffic as the ASCII.

Poles keep developing out .co and .com.pl city geo domains. They obviously bleed traffic over to my holdings like crazy (both are terrible extensions in my humble opinion). Every year the bleed rate seems to go up a little bit more, like Rybnik (dot) com for example which gets about 80 type-ins a day (that domain by itself earns about $400 per year in parking revenue).

Google PPC image ads are currently generating about $0.28 USD per click for me (I have a good deal of AdSense data to share with any prospective buyer). I have also been slowly forwarding the whole portfolio over to a landing page with Google Analytics installed (since early February 2012), so a prospective buyer can look at the type-in traffic data as well.

Last edited by Seraphim; 12th June 2012 at 05:05 AM..
Old 16th June 2012, 10:29 PM

BIN: $28,431 (with split Escrow.com fees). Offer valid for 48 hours. Last call.

I've had tons of offers on individual domains since listing this portfolio for sale (multi-venue listing). I really really want to keep this collection of names together. The traffic flow on these domains is year in and year out, it's not temporary at all. Ask any Polish geo .com owner if they get solid long term type-in traffic, they'll all tell you "yes". Many of you own names within this name niche, so you know that what I'm offering is an amazing deal.

Roughly 10% of the domains earn 90% of the revenue (about $4,000 per year currently). I would not recommend pruning the name collection down though.

I'll even add 2 more parking profitable domains to the portfolio, which are emerytury(dot)com and emerytury(dot)org. "Emerytury" means "retirement" and "retirement funds" in Polish, with the .com earning about $40 per year in parking.

Rybnik(dot)com for example has higher search metrics than LosAngeles.com within Google. One of many crazy examples like that within this portfolio. Strong keywords here.

http://www.google.com/insights/searc....com%22&cmpt=q

And of course Poles keep developing out the .com.pl counterparts to these domains. Hey, I can't stop that from happening, nor can I stop their traffic bleed over to the more recognizable .com. It is what it is. :D

Last edited by Seraphim; 16th June 2012 at 11:25 PM..
Old 18th June 2012, 07:45 PM

BIN: $25,586

Last price reduction.
Old 6th July 2012, 07:22 PM

I have received 2 confirmable bids, both of which were obviously turned down ($15K bid and $16K bid).

I am adding in the following domains to the portfolio (bringing the total to 864 domains):

Emerytury.com (Means "Retirement" and "Retirement Funds" in Polish) (earns about $40 per year in PPC parking)
Emerytury.org

Brzoskwinia.com (Means "Peach" in Polish)
Czosnek.com (Means "Garlic" in Polish)
Kalafior.com (Means "Cauliflower" in Polish)
Siostra.com (Means "Sister" in Polish)
Wczoraj.com (Means "Yesterday" in Polish)
Zapowiedzi.com (Means "Articles" in Polish)

Last Call BIN: $22,200 (with split Escrow.com fees)

The Poland City Portfolio (856 domains + 8 above): http://www.digishire.com/domains-for-sale.html