IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | idntools | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > General Domains > Domain Market

Domain Market For users to buy domain names, sell domain names, auction domain names, or for domain brokers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th June 2012, 11:36 AM

GlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished road
YR Name Dotcom Domains – fixed price

Some of domain names I am offering here, when without Yr, cost millions of dollars so domainers add prefixes e-, i-, my, and well known suffixes to generate interest in buyers and sell the domain names at high price, certainly not as high as the clean dictionary words but still very high prices. Most of these prefixes and suffixes clog the root word so that you can’t see the original dictionary word in the midst, and its selling power is lost so no need to pay exorbitant price for the word puzzle. Add the wrong letter/s and Google shows 'No results containing all your search terms were found. Your search did not match any documents'.

Of all these gimmicks only Yr distorts the original name to the least extent and whatsmore it sends the right message to the potential buyers of products and services from the website built on the domain name. In accordance with Neuro Linguistic Programming Rules Your/Yr provokes the buyer to act, as it says 'This is Your Products/Service, it’s the right choice, it’s Your choice, buy it, grab it, it must be Yours'.

Yr is an accepted and widely used abbreviation of Your and is used even in writing. When words with Yr are googled the search engine gives results both with Yr and Your but Yr is shorter than Your and the domain name with Yr prefix is shorter and is easier to type in, so with only 2 letters added the domain name doesn’t lose any of its meaning, because it’s not cluttered with irrelevant letters, but remains practically as short as the original dictionary word and becomes more valuable from the marketing point of view as it's souped up to have more selling power.

When you see a YrDomain on a billboard you'll never forget it because it's short, clear and just impossible to forget. Type the YrName in your web address window and your browser will add .com to it. Bingo!

To make a long story short as a buyer you are getting the selling power of a multi-million dollar domain name but you don't pay megabucks for it, your YrDomainName is English, short, no hyphens, easy to say, spell and recall, and it carries the same or even higher selling power as the original dictionary word. And you are doing a very good investment because eventually YrDomainName will compete in price with its generic.

YrAutoInsurance.com 1,560 USD
YrBet.com 577 USD
YrBlackjack.com 577 USD
YrCarInsurance.com 952 USD
YrComputer.com 764 USD
YrCredit.com 764 USD
YrCreditCard.com 1,061 USD
YrDebt.com 733 USD
YrDentalInsurance.com 577 USD
YrFamily.com 1,300 USD
YrGarage.com 730 USD
YrHomeInsurance.com 790 USD
YrHouseInsurance.com 480 USD
YrHubby.com 730 USD
YrInsurance.com 770 USD
YrInternet.com 1,154 USD
YrKids.com 750 USD
YrKidsInsurance.com 750 USD
YrLoan.com 820 USD
YrMoney.com 1,300 USD
YrMortgage.com 860 USD
YrRefund.com 710 USD
YrRoyalties.com 660 USD
YrSavings.com 790 USD
YrSexLife.com 940 USD
YrTeeth.com 730 USD
YrWife.com 790 USD
YourMomInLaw.com 858 USD

All these domains are registered at Dynadot and expire March – April 2013, currently they are parked with SEDO and indexed in Google with PR 0/10, much better than ‘No rating’. Verify my ownership on NIC.COM via WHOIS. Purchase via SEDO, Dynadot or Escrow.
Old 28th June 2012, 12:12 PM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation
Re: YR Name Dotcom Domains – fixed price

you need to stop now. really.
Old 28th June 2012, 02:12 PM

Rockruler is an unknown quantity at this pointRockruler is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobetrotterAP View Post

Of all these gimmicks only Yr distorts the original name to the least extent
HAHAHA
Old 28th June 2012, 02:30 PM

IdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished road

Ill tell you what. If you can convince someone here to buy anyone of the following names listed above at 90% discount, I will be very surprised (no joke). It must be hard to let go of junk beccause your invested, and I understand, but by you not listening to others on here with experience, your missing out on the big picture. Soon, it will be too late to get quality names at reg fee or low prices....So use your skills and efforts on idns rather then on deadbeat names that have no future.

This message is not intended to offend you, but rather steer you in the right direction cause you seem lost. Hopefully you take this in as advice.

Cheers.

Last edited by IdnHost; 28th June 2012 at 02:42 PM..
Old 28th June 2012, 07:39 PM

IdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished road

We're just trying to help, really.
Old 29th June 2012, 06:58 PM

123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
YrAutoInsurance.com 1,560 USD
YrBet.com 577 USD
YrBlackjack.com 577 USD
YrCarInsurance.com 952 USD
YrComputer.com 764 USD
YrCredit.com 764 USD
YrCreditCard.com 1,061 USD
YrDebt.com 733 USD
YrDentalInsurance.com 577 USD
YrFamily.com 1,300 USD
YrGarage.com 730 USD
YrHomeInsurance.com 790 USD
YrHouseInsurance.com 480 USD
YrHubby.com 730 USD
YrInsurance.com 770 USD
YrInternet.com 1,154 USD
YrKids.com 750 USD
YrKidsInsurance.com 750 USD
YrLoan.com 820 USD
YrMoney.com 1,300 USD
YrMortgage.com 860 USD
YrRefund.com 710 USD
YrRoyalties.com 660 USD
YrSavings.com 790 USD

Please stop before it's too late.

Last edited by 123; 29th June 2012 at 07:11 PM..
Old 29th June 2012, 09:34 PM

GlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post
you need to stop now. really.
Thanx, buddy. I really enjoy communicating with you and appreciate your thorough appraisals. Stay in touch.
Old 29th June 2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockruler View Post
HAHAHA
At least they cheered you up, didn't they? Let's YR weekend be wonderful!
Old 29th June 2012, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdnHost View Post
Ill tell you what. If you can convince someone here to buy anyone of the following names listed above at 90% discount, I will be very surprised (no joke). It must be hard to let go of junk beccause your invested, and I understand, but by you not listening to others on here with experience, your missing out on the big picture. Soon, it will be too late to get quality names at reg fee or low prices....So use your skills and efforts on idns rather then on deadbeat names that have no future.

This message is not intended to offend you, but rather steer you in the right direction cause you seem lost. Hopefully you take this in as advice.

Cheers.
Hi,

I will be certainly excited to see demand for these Yr-s names. They are my humble excerices in domaining. I see so many various meaningless names in action and for sale that I believe mine ones might hook someone one day too. Anyway they came out of my stockpile to be placed around to get evaluated too.

No-no, I'm not offended with your appraising messages. I really count on your opinion, placing my stuff here.

The thing I still can't get is a name's traffic estimation. I go to http://wordstat.yandex.ru typing exclamation sign in front of the name and get a number of shows of the word instead of a number of searches for the word. In simple words to avoid any confusion I need to know how many times somebody typed in the name in Yandex search bar looking for it but no to have an exact total number of all appearings of the word in combination with the others. Sorry, for breaking up your mind by my explanations.

IDNs are even tougher but I still making my hardest efforts to achieve. No doubt, my IDNs will debut here as soon as I make clear some nuances.

Old 29th June 2012, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdnHost View Post
We're just trying to help, really.
Thank you, I appreciate it. Trying hard not to annoy people. Just some fun, really.

Stay well.
Old 29th June 2012, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post

Please stop before it's too late.
Too late for what??

Sorry, I didn't want to hurt you anyhow.
Old 29th June 2012, 11:22 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Too late for what??
Maybe he means you will be too late to register any decent Russian IDNs.
Old 29th June 2012, 11:40 PM

123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Too late for what??

Sorry, I didn't want to hurt you anyhow.
too late because you have maxed-out your credit card for your YR-names and have no money left for better ones.

With the money that you paid for your creations you could have bought a decent name here at an auction or hand-regged many IDNs.

Last edited by 123; 29th June 2012 at 11:41 PM..
Old 30th June 2012, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc View Post
Maybe he means you will be too late to register any decent Russian IDNs.
+1

& Ukrainian

Last edited by IdnHost; 30th June 2012 at 02:12 AM..