View Single Post
Old 6th July 2006, 01:18 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: What time is it at the forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale
auctions usually end "24 hours after last bid"
the reason why a time isn't specified is what time zone would you use?
Even if time was shown on the homepage in your timezone, it's unlikely to be the same timezone as the auction. m i missing something?
For me, then its easy to + or - from the forum time based on first bid, last bid etc. With time for posts in "sellers" time you just have to do you math I guess. Just hoping it was easier than that. If forum is on GMT then, can posts be synchronized to that then its easy to figure out when auctions end. I am not the only one who has missed rebids etc. I can deal with it as is, just seems there is an easier way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idn
You have one, lower right corner of your screen!
Oh...on my computer screen. I thought you meant on the forum home page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olney
Do you guys really want this to become the time you have to try to calculate & figure out?
You don't have to change anything, there are some post of auctions that end "24 hours after first bid", or even a few that were "24 hours after post" which can lead to an EBAY bid slam in the final 60 seconds.

Last edited by bwhhisc; 6th July 2006 at 01:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost