IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain Appraisals

IDN Domain Appraisals Appraisals by other members on International domain names.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 18th July 2012, 09:47 PM
GlobetrotterAP's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 109
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 400
GlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished road
Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Hello everybody,

Hope all are domaining just fine!

In pursuit of topical discussion on hyphens/no hyphens there are a few names which I would like to see appraised by you, people. Apart from basics such as number of traffic and number of characters, which version does look better to you? Very interesting to get a vision of people speaking different languages.

xn--80af1aedbbmdll.com / гормонроста.com
xn----8sbh0bfebcnemm.com / гормон-роста.com
- "!гормон роста" — 4,148 - Eng: growth hormone, auxin, somatotrophic hormone

xn--80aaaag1bl2aybpf4e.com / квартираначас.com
xn-----6kcabbi3cp9a3abtf6f.com / квартира-на-час.com
- "!квартира на час" — 1,709 - Eng: apartment for an hour, rent a flat for an hour

xn--80aacemcdjolqtidg7r1c.com / кожныезаболевания.com
xn----8sbadfoddlpmsujdh9s6c.com / кожные-заболевания.com
- "!кожные заболевания" — 4,992 - Eng: skin diseases

xn--80adawbjclubvwj1o.com / котировкивалют.com
xn----8sbeb1ablcnwbxyk3p.com / котировки-валют.com
- "!котировки валют" — 3,366 - Eng: quotes, currency quotations, exchange rates

xn--80abaoaabvewfkkqc2a7aj7a3c.com / лечениетромбофлебита.com
xn----8sbcaraacxfyglksc4a9aj9a3c.com / лечение-тромбофлебита.com
- "!лечение тромбофлебита" — 1,329 - Eng: treatment of thrombosis

xn--90ahbierdoi3ab5jg.com / мебельизсосны.com
xn-----9kcpbngwfsk9ab5lg.com / мебель-из-сосны.com
- "!мебель из сосны" — 5,762 - Eng: pine furniture, furniture made of pine

xn--b1aarijdhbc1adi7j.com / новостимосквы.com
xn----ctbbwlldibd3aei7k.com / новости-москвы.com
- "!новости москвы" — 12,122 - Eng: news of Moscow, Moscow news

Thanks a lot, your comments are the most useful.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 19th July 2012, 05:24 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Russia
Posts: 131
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 426
RusDom is an unknown quantity at this pointRusDom is an unknown quantity at this pointRusDom is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

While names with hyphens are better to read, ones without are better to write.
But most of these are VERY hard to sell.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 19th July 2012, 06:13 AM
GlobetrotterAP's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 109
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 400
GlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished road
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by RusDom View Post
While names with hyphens are better to read, ones without are better to write.
But most of these are VERY hard to sell.
Right, recap is the both versions are OK.

Which ones are EASY to sell, please indicate.


I believe it is always much harder to sell than to buy. Thank you for appraisal.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 19th July 2012, 06:38 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 663
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1358
blackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enough
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobetrotterAP View Post

Which ones are EASY to sell, please indicate.

Застройщик .com , for example
__________________
serviços.com
Concessionárias
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 19th July 2012, 07:22 AM
GlobetrotterAP's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 109
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 400
GlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished road
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
Застройщик .com , for example
"!застройщик" — 842 .... Has it gone, really? Was it easy to get rid of the name? Any sales report available?

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 19th July 2012, 07:30 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 663
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1358
blackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enough
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobetrotterAP View Post
"!застройщик" — 842 .... Has it gone, really? Was it easy to get rid of the name? Any sales report available?

You don't get the point...
Names that are easy to sell are those which can be used for sales of expensive and highly procured items;
You are from Russia and know how much money is in construction today, don't you?
This was just an example.
Site that I use in my sign and for yandex contextual ads is another example;
about 100 visitors /day, appr. 1 client that pays= over $1.000/day in commision - expenses;
And this is WORKING today, see my point?
__________________
serviços.com
Concessionárias

Last edited by blackpower; 19th July 2012 at 07:45 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 19th July 2012, 09:37 AM
GlobetrotterAP's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 109
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 400
GlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished road
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
You don't get the point...
Names that are easy to sell are those which can be used for sales of expensive and highly procured items;
You are from Russia and know how much money is in construction today, don't you?
This was just an example.
Site that I use in my sign and for yandex contextual ads is another example;
about 100 visitors /day, appr. 1 client that pays= over $1.000/day in commision - expenses;
And this is WORKING today, see my point?
Ok.

Medicine services are quoted high now. And they are highly requested always. In Russia prices are lower for them mostly, but growing further to Western standards. Agree?

The same with finances where all is about money around the World, isn’t it?
Not expensive furniture has a high demand too. IKEA and other retailer’s sales confirm it.

Any kind of news are always atop everywhere.

The point is that a certain name can be used for sales of a certain product or service in a certain industry. More a single item can cost a penny but have a huge wholesale turnover. Evidences are not in construction in Russia only.

BTW, you gave a sample of “easy to sell” name but haven’t confirmed whether you sold it.


The meaning of the name does not look to me more advanced “for sales of expensive and highly procured items” than any other name which is not generic, i.e. high demanded product or service. Tastes are different, aren’t they?

See my point?
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 19th July 2012, 09:50 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 663
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1358
blackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enough
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobetrotterAP View Post
See my point?
I see your point
However, medical domains are very good for US (because healthcare is structured that way) but other countries? No, imo.
Financial services, sure but ONLY TOP names, where there is no other way around for naming;
Furniture? Yes, but online sales of furniture in Russia are poor, this is a misery, man. Again, m.b. not furniture but matress, yes but how many 2 word combos for matresses u can have? Many...
My point is that the only domains that have value are those that you can put a site on now (use it for contex ads while no tranliteration/email) but this should be really a killer name OR like the name in my sign that represent higly searched for product exactly.
This is ofcourse today but thinking of future in places like Russia does not pay off imo.
__________________
serviços.com
Concessionárias
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 19th July 2012, 11:24 AM
GlobetrotterAP's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 109
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 400
GlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished road
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
I see your point
However, medical domains are very good for US (because healthcare is structured that way) but other countries? No, imo.
Financial services, sure but ONLY TOP names, where there is no other way around for naming;
Furniture? Yes, but online sales of furniture in Russia are poor, this is a misery, man. Again, m.b. not furniture but matress, yes but how many 2 word combos for matresses u can have? Many...
My point is that the only domains that have value are those that you can put a site on now (use it for contex ads while no tranliteration/email) but this should be really a killer name OR like the name in my sign that represent higly searched for product exactly.
This is ofcourse today but thinking of future in places like Russia does not pay off imo.
Trully, I’ll be quite happy if any of medical names would go some well-structured US company operating in Russia. And I agree with you, hard to imagine this kinda Russian IDN working in other countries.

You know the number of paid medicine services is growing. New well equipped medical centers are not rare around Russia now. Especially in big cities. Leading stuff has training and even practice abroad. Some of ex-Soviet hospitals have certain donations from the State and recover many people. Potential patients make a long queue after finding them via internet. People ready to pay for the health.
Do not forget of a big number of businesses covering full medical insurance for their employees, with the families even sometimes.
Bottom line, medicine industry in Russia, firstly in over-million cities and among private-run enterpizes, becomes wealthier. And proffessional of medicine and healthcare are willing to promote their business just like the others. What do you think of a dantist fixing your teeth, for instance?

What are Top Names in financial services? Something very special, well known to a dozen of magnats? Then how they will earn on simple thing like credits, loans, cross exchange etc?

Meaning “furniture” does not relate to online sales only. There are raw material suppliers, producers, real wholesalers and retailers too. Take them into account.
Meanwhile the volume of online trading is growing now and will be in future, apparently.

Understand, there are different looks at the value of the name. One considers traffic, another -primogeniture, third - number of characters or absence of hyphens. Developer will don’t give a shit and make a killer out of meaningless name like yandex or google.

Yeah, you are skeptical thinking of Russia but still trying to push your long live Russian IDNs. Which one of yours: застройщик.com or татьянин-парк.com - is a killer?

Do you repeatedly avoid answering my questions re name’s easy sale on some purpose? I can't see your point on the issue.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 19th July 2012, 11:58 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 663
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1358
blackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enough
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobetrotterAP View Post

Meaning “furniture” does not relate to online sales only. There are raw material suppliers, producers, real wholesalers and retailers too. Take them into account.
Meanwhile the volume of online trading is growing now and will be in future, apparently.

Understand, there are different looks at the value of the name. One considers traffic, another -primogeniture, third - number of characters or absence of hyphens. Developer will don’t give a shit and make a killer out of meaningless name like yandex or google.

Yeah, you are skeptical thinking of Russia but still trying to push your long live Russian IDNs. Which one of yours: застройщик.com or татьянин-парк.com - is a killer?

Do you repeatedly avoid answering my questions re name’s easy sale on some purpose? I can't see your point on the issue.
I don't avoid answering questions, my tongue is normally faster than my brain, this is why I usually need to sleep on things to give a better answer
застройщик is a better name;there are about 2.000 застройщик sites in Moscow area now; this market is huge and is worth many billions.
But татьянин-парк makes money; because there is a sales system in place, so it sells for real dollars as we speak.
As far as Russia, yes I am skeptical. But this is another story, just a long term outlook. This is why the approach to russian domains should be different than say, Brazil's. Again, imho
__________________
serviços.com
Concessionárias
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 19th July 2012, 01:15 PM
GlobetrotterAP's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 109
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 400
GlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished road
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
I don't avoid answering questions, my tongue is normally faster than my brain, this is why I usually need to sleep on things to give a better answer
застройщик is a better name;there are about 2.000 застройщик sites in Moscow area now; this market is huge and is worth many billions.
But татьянин-парк makes money; because there is a sales system in place, so it sells for real dollars as we speak.
As far as Russia, yes I am skeptical. But this is another story, just a long term outlook. This is why the approach to russian domains should be different than say, Brazil's. Again, imho
However you still do. No problem, leave it.


Yeah, you are fast enough to present your stuff and it's good. Hold it and believe in it. Just your choice and your vision.

What is special in approach to Russian domains in comparisson with Brazilian ones? Besides Cyrillic / Latin.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 19th July 2012, 04:23 PM
123 123 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 807
iTrader: (5)
Rep Power: 481
123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

if one compares russia with germany they don't seem to be that unwealthy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany

$3.099 trillion[3] (5th)

Per capita

$37,896[3] (18th)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia

Total

$2.383 trillion[4]

Per capita

$16,736[4]
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 19th July 2012, 05:11 PM
GlobetrotterAP's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 109
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 400
GlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished road
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
I don't avoid answering questions, my tongue is normally faster than my brain, this is why I usually need to sleep on things to give a better answer
застройщик is a better name;there are about 2.000 застройщик sites in Moscow area now; this market is huge and is worth many billions.
But татьянин-парк makes money; because there is a sales system in place, so it sells for real dollars as we speak.
As far as Russia, yes I am skeptical. But this is another story, just a long term outlook. This is why the approach to russian domains should be different than say, Brazil's. Again, imho


Hey man, what's this all about? Supposed to see Russia Vs Brazil.

Sorry, but your tongue is really much faster than your brain, better have a sleep on the questions. You do not follow the topic and avoid answering questions you have raised.

Just try to give a plain answear: why did you make your татьянин-парк.com hyphened, but not in one word татьянинпарк.com ? You prefer (Russian) names with hyphens?

Thanks in advance. Your comments are the most cognitive.

Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 19th July 2012, 05:22 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 663
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1358
blackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enough
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobetrotterAP View Post
Hey man, what's this all about? Supposed to see Russia Vs Brazil.

Sorry, but your tongue is really much faster than your brain, better have a sleep on the questions. You do not follow the topic and avoid answering questions you have raised.

Just try to give a plain answear: why did you make your татьянин-парк.com hyphened, but not in one word татьянинпарк.com ? You prefer (Russian) names with hyphens?

Thanks in advance. Your comments are the most cognitive.

I may be too fast with my tongue but I, unlike some, do my research.
Try to do yours and you may get the answer you are looking for
__________________
serviços.com
Concessionárias
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 23rd July 2012, 03:26 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Russia
Posts: 131
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 426
RusDom is an unknown quantity at this pointRusDom is an unknown quantity at this pointRusDom is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobetrotterAP View Post
Which ones are EASY to sell, please indicate.
None of yours, sorry.
Their most possible future of thwm - doorways or "говносайты"
Без обид, но реально, таких в рф ещё ЗА-ВА-ЛИСЬ :-)
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 23rd July 2012, 10:53 AM
GlobetrotterAP's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 109
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 400
GlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished road
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by RusDom View Post
None of yours, sorry.
Their most possible future of thwm - doorways or "говносайты"
Без обид, но реально, таких в рф ещё ЗА-ВА-ЛИСЬ :-)
No problem, just your opinion. Will see.

Right, they can attract as doorways too. Nothing wrong about it, till it generates traffic, isn't it?



Do you have IDNs for sale or recently bought ones? Can you present any here?
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 27th July 2012, 07:45 AM
GlobetrotterAP's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 109
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 400
GlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished road
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
I may be too fast with my tongue but I, unlike some, do my research.
Try to do yours and you may get the answer you are looking for
I didn't notice this was not yours:

"if one compares russia with germany they don't seem to be that unwealthy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany

$3.099 trillion[3] (5th)

Per capita

$37,896[3] (18th)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia

Total

$2.383 trillion[4]

Per capita

$16,736[4]"

My excuses to you indeed.

Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 27th July 2012, 07:53 AM
GlobetrotterAP's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 109
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 400
GlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished roadGlobetrotterAP is on a distinguished road
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
if one compares russia with germany they don't seem to be that unwealthy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany

$3.099 trillion[3] (5th)

Per capita

$37,896[3] (18th)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia

Total

$2.383 trillion[4]

Per capita

$16,736[4]
Yeah, but these are just figures. In reality well-being is spread in a smoother way across population of Germany then in Russia obviously.

Anyway, what these stats refer to?
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 27th July 2012, 08:17 AM
123 123 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 807
iTrader: (5)
Rep Power: 481
123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

gross domestic product.

Quote:
In reality well-being is spread in a smoother way across population of Germany then in Russia obviously.
I wonder how the russian IDN domain prices will be.

just because you mentioned it: here are the stats for brazil


GDP (PPP)

2011 estimate

Total

$2.294 trillion[5] (7th)

Per capita

$11,769[5] (75th)

Last edited by 123; 27th July 2012 at 08:19 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 27th July 2012, 01:21 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 663
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1358
blackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enough
Re: Русские АйДиэНы - Russian IDNs: onewordname Vs split-by-hyphens-name

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
gross domestic product.



I wonder how the russian IDN domain prices will be.

just because you mentioned it: here are the stats for brazil


GDP (PPP)

2011 estimate

Total

$2.294 trillion[5] (7th)

Per capita

$11,769[5] (75th)
Brazil is a much more promissing country than Russia long term imho;
Russia is too corrupt, aimless and poorly located.
But this is long term... Russia is still rich
__________________
serviços.com
Concessionárias
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:55 PM.

Site Sponsors
Your ad here
buy t-shirt
מחיר הזהב

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54