IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Wanted

IDN Wanted Those looking to find certain IDNs post here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th October 2012, 08:58 AM

joel is on a distinguished roadjoel is on a distinguished roadjoel is on a distinguished roadjoel is on a distinguished roadjoel is on a distinguished roadjoel is on a distinguished road
Buying idn.中国 domain

Hello

I buy idn.中国 with monthly exact search > 3000 and cpc > 0.1
Send me list. ( i keep confidential)
Budget upto mid $,$$$ for real premium.
Transaction secured using ename.com or escrow.com

Serious offer only.
Old 19th October 2012, 06:28 AM

clipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the rough
Re: Buying idn.中国 domain

Deal accepted, slight hiccup in Escrow process. Please PM me if you've dealt with this one before.

EDIT:
Don't want to make premature judgements on a newb, but:
xn–– (Escrow merchandise)

does not equal

xn-- (actual punycode)

Last edited by clipper; 19th October 2012 at 06:33 AM..
Old 19th October 2012, 07:09 AM

joel is on a distinguished roadjoel is on a distinguished roadjoel is on a distinguished roadjoel is on a distinguished roadjoel is on a distinguished roadjoel is on a distinguished road

For information, i bought to http://www.idnforums.com/forums/members/idncn.html 2 weeks ago a few chinese domain high $ $$$ range.
Exemple : http://whois.domaintools.com/xn--3nu.cn
You can ask him.
Regards
Old 30th October 2012, 04:42 AM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough

Get it listed in dnjournal.
Old 2nd November 2012, 12:44 PM

Hello
I got many transaction open with many of you.

I got a difficulty with my registrar, how can not find out, if since the .cn & .idn split of monday, 1 OR 2 transfer are necessary.... it waits for answer from CNNIC.
So the transfert is going to take time more time than expected. Sorry for that delay. I ll do my best do be reactive when i ll get answers.
Regards
Old 2nd November 2012, 02:06 PM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough

Even transfers that were started a few days before the unbundling on 29th were caught in the changes and what has happened is that in most cases the IDN.cn got transferred and the .中国 failed to complete.

You can check with CNNIC Whois and you will see what actually got transferred.

New transfer auth codes will be required for IDN.中国 but at the moment it appears none of the registrars have the ability to provide them so everybody is stuck in limbo.

So yes, 2 transfers will be necessary.
Old 2nd November 2012, 02:11 PM

Hummm, thank you Wot.
This is what i was scared of....
Old 2nd November 2012, 02:25 PM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel View Post
Hummm, thank you Wot.
This is what i was scared of....
Nothing to be scared of, just will take more time and additional transfer fees.Perhaps sellers would share the additional fees if that is a concern- just a thought.

Maybe Dynadot ,as the main losing registrar,will get actually get it done and provide the auth codes which is holding everything up.
Old 13th November 2012, 04:06 PM

clipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the rough

Just wanted to follow up and thank Joel, payment received. Not easy, due to my registrar (Dynadot) not handling the unbundling of .cn very quickly. Best wishes.

Last edited by clipper; 13th November 2012 at 04:08 PM..
Old 13th November 2012, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipper View Post
Just wanted to follow up and thank Joel, payment received. Not easy, due to my registrar (Dynadot) not handling the unbundling of .cn very quickly. Best wishes.
Still not done!