IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > Regional Specific Discussion > النطاقات العربي

النطاقات العربي Discussion on Arabic Domains

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th May 2006, 06:03 PM

g is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished roadg is on a distinguished road
IDNers live on a different planet ...may be March

I have been following many arabic domain forums to see if they start to mention anything about IDNs . but not even a single thread.

Today I saw this thread
http://www.nameclub.com/showthread.php?t=573

the thread starter asked for a company or website to register arabic names in arabic script . He said he saw few of these names and want to know how to register them .

He got only one answer from a person who seems to have domains and website which offer webhosting ...etc . he told him that There is not any company to register these names and that will never happen!!!! they have to change the files in cpanel to arabic and many things!!! ....at that time they may think of allowing to register these names!!!!!!.

I think Alphamale was right by choosing the name idnplanet.com

because I now feel I am far from earth and living with aliens :o
Old 26th May 2006, 06:20 PM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1
Lightbulb Re: IDNers live on a different planet ...may be March

Quote:
Originally Posted by g
register these names!!!!!!.

I think Alphamale was right by choosing the name idnplanet.com

because I now feel I am far from earth and living with aliens :o

Today i wasted a few precious minutes at a Ascii forum and brought up the fact that my Russian Mp3.net has huge SEO potential , and was told that No search engines index IDN's , I fell on the floor laughing , and presented Olneys Blog from last night and also some domains i know that are listed on google , the guy didnt even respond i think he may have hung himself :o
Old 26th May 2006, 06:55 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: IDNers live on a different planet ...may be March

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegenius1
Today i wasted a few precious minutes at a Ascii forum and brought up the fact that my Russian Mp3.net has huge SEO potential , and was told that No search engines index IDN's , I fell on the floor laughing , and presented Olneys Blog from last night and also some domains i know that are listed on google , the guy didnt even respond i think he may have hung himself :o
The point is ASCII domainers don't have to get it. A fortune will slip past most of them and they won't even know what they have missed. Why pity them, they are not unhappy. Well not yet!