IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > General Domains > General Domain Names Discussion

General Domain Names Discussion For non Multilingual International Domain Name discussions. This is the place to post about normal .com .net .org .info .biz .us .tv etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th February 2013, 06:29 PM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1
I am So Sorry to Those to Come and All those Before.

This guy is funny !

Morning Folks!!

I am sorry. Let me get it off my chest now so I don't have to address it in 2016 or 2020 or 2025 or whenever. I am sorry for something I routinely do and even tho you don't exist now you will be angry at me years later when you do show up.

So I want to apologize here and now just like I should have done in 1995 and 1996. I want to apologize for getting the jump on the masses. For seeing things before most others. For being years ahead of where you are even tho you have yet to even start your journey.

But it will be me that you blame for this or that because I was YEARS ahead of you and thus I will be enjoying the fruits and you will blame me for not leaving fruit for you. So I am sorry. So I want to say how sorry I am now so you know I was thinking about you even tho you are not even in the stadium yet. So I can at least leave you this apology and I can point folks to it in the years to come.

But I always left not only bread crumbs, but meals and feasts along the way with plenty of fruit. Did you not see those? Did you not read the directions left for you? Specifically for you? Everything but your personal name on it. Were you too busy using your energy to blame me? Walking east looking for the sunset?

I am so sorry if you missed all of that. I am even sorrier for the next stage and once again you will miss it even tho it has been no secret.

We have been called cybersquatters but have all but defeated that myth. We have been the target of many WIPO and NAF actions and now we win more than we lose. We have exposed the dirty secret of Reverse Domain Name Hijacking and now those companies are marked FOREVER and that is making that practice one that may soon be extinct.

So I want to say how sorry I am for the many that will blame me/you tomorrow, the next days and all the days after. I am so sorry you are so misguided, jealous, work hard but not smart and that the only way to fix that is turn 180 degrees and use your energy more efficiently and effectively. Or not. But if you do then life will be better and you too will get to say you are sorry someday.

Have a GREAT Day!
Rick Schwartz
JointVentures.com

http://www.ricksblog.com/my_weblog/2...o-come.html#tp

Last edited by thegenius1; 14th February 2013 at 06:30 PM..
Old 14th February 2013, 10:33 PM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about
Re: I am So Sorry to Those to Come and All those Before.

is he completely bonkers? I think some of his profits are going up his nose or something to write this kind of stuff ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegenius1 View Post
This guy is funny !

Morning Folks!!

I am sorry. Let me get it off my chest now so I don't have to address it in 2016 or 2020 or 2025 or whenever. I am sorry for something I routinely do and even tho you don't exist now you will be angry at me years later when you do show up.

So I want to apologize here and now just like I should have done in 1995 and 1996. I want to apologize for getting the jump on the masses. For seeing things before most others. For being years ahead of where you are even tho you have yet to even start your journey.

But it will be me that you blame for this or that because I was YEARS ahead of you and thus I will be enjoying the fruits and you will blame me for not leaving fruit for you. So I am sorry. So I want to say how sorry I am now so you know I was thinking about you even tho you are not even in the stadium yet. So I can at least leave you this apology and I can point folks to it in the years to come.

But I always left not only bread crumbs, but meals and feasts along the way with plenty of fruit. Did you not see those? Did you not read the directions left for you? Specifically for you? Everything but your personal name on it. Were you too busy using your energy to blame me? Walking east looking for the sunset?

I am so sorry if you missed all of that. I am even sorrier for the next stage and once again you will miss it even tho it has been no secret.

We have been called cybersquatters but have all but defeated that myth. We have been the target of many WIPO and NAF actions and now we win more than we lose. We have exposed the dirty secret of Reverse Domain Name Hijacking and now those companies are marked FOREVER and that is making that practice one that may soon be extinct.

So I want to say how sorry I am for the many that will blame me/you tomorrow, the next days and all the days after. I am so sorry you are so misguided, jealous, work hard but not smart and that the only way to fix that is turn 180 degrees and use your energy more efficiently and effectively. Or not. But if you do then life will be better and you too will get to say you are sorry someday.

Have a GREAT Day!
Rick Schwartz
JointVentures.com

http://www.ricksblog.com/my_weblog/2...o-come.html#tp
Old 14th February 2013, 10:49 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

He tried it all from selling cars to whatever.
He got lucky on some domain names.
His ego exploded and went gaga.
Old 14th February 2013, 10:56 PM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
He tried it all from selling cars to whatever.
He got lucky on some domain names.
His ego exploded and went gaga.
He needs to find a dictionary that has the word "humility" in it. His dic obviously doesn't.

The strange thing is if he wrote this in the morning, he must have been thinking about it all night. Lying there thinking how clever he is and how stupid everyone else is, and how he was going to blog it in the morning.

He must be fun to live with.
Old 14th February 2013, 11:03 PM

DktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura about

only an ass whooping cures megalomania
Old 14th February 2013, 11:47 PM

IdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished road

I say let him vent. Its quite ammusing, listening to him rant on and on about others missing the boat, while on the contrary it is him who is drifting into sea without a paddle and not seeing the next phase in domaining. Didnt anyone send him a memo? oh thats right,...

"i'm just not that smart" - Rick S.

http://idnblog.com/2009/11/11/rick-s...usive-idnblog/

Last edited by IdnHost; 15th February 2013 at 12:20 AM..
Old 15th February 2013, 01:31 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Just insert "IDNs" into his post in 4 strategic places and the word "Moonies" in 2 key places and it's a great read.

Last edited by bwhhisc; 15th February 2013 at 01:41 AM..
Old 15th February 2013, 08:11 AM

JamesD is an unknown quantity at this pointJamesD is an unknown quantity at this pointJamesD is an unknown quantity at this pointJamesD is an unknown quantity at this point

The world needs people like him - it'd be a less interesting place if we didn't.
Old 15th February 2013, 08:31 AM

bumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura aboutbumblebee man has a spectacular aura about

wtf is he talking about? Did he pre-order mobi.flowers?
Old 15th February 2013, 08:41 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesD View Post
The world needs people like him - it'd be a less interesting place if we didn't.
Yes, and we would all be working our butts off to support a load of unemployed shrinks!
Old 15th February 2013, 09:04 AM

JamesD is an unknown quantity at this pointJamesD is an unknown quantity at this pointJamesD is an unknown quantity at this pointJamesD is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck View Post
Yes, and we would all be working our butts off to support a load of unemployed shrinks!
Old 16th February 2013, 09:05 PM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainguru View Post
is he completely bonkers? I think some of his profits are going up his nose or something to write this kind of stuff ...
Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesD View Post
Yeah Tony Montana said something along those lines lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc View Post
Just insert "IDNs" into his post in 4 strategic places and the word "Moonies" in 2 key places and it's a great read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee man View Post
wtf is he talking about? Did he pre-order mobi.flowers?
Hilarious !

Last edited by thegenius1; 16th February 2013 at 09:10 PM..