IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th April 2013, 08:45 PM

IdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished road
Exclamation An auto-filter would be nice.

agreed, it would be ideal if all members of the forum respect each others opinions and sales threads and take a second to think about how their comments might affect someone else's ideas and/or goals or experience at IDNF, however, in order to seperate ourselves from the foolishness that goes on at Namepros, it is strongly advisable to treat crap as crap and toss it in the bin before it starts attracting more flies.

Everyone should do their own due dilligence and at the very least learn the difference between an ascii domain and an idn before comming here, insulting members and making a complete imbisle of themselves. This sort of behavior is clearly not needed so why should these posers get any sort of respect from us?

This opinion was inspired by earlier borderline retarded comments and threads started by Mchold.
Old 16th April 2013, 09:10 PM

mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough
Re: An auto-filter would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdnHost View Post
agreed, it would be ideal if all members of the forum respect each others opinions and sales threads and take a second to think about how their comments might affect someone else's ideas and/or goals or experience at IDNF,
Some of us have been doing this too long to put up with shit, unlike *other forums* *we* call it out, so throw that out the window. Don't like it? "Am I bothered"
Quote:
however, in order to seperate ourselves from the foolishness that goes on at Namepros, it is strongly advisable to treat crap as crap and toss it in the bin before it starts attracting more flies.
How did it become *ourselves* .. Just asking...[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Everyone should do their own due dilligence and at the very least learn the difference between an ascii domain and an idn before comming here, insulting members and making a complete imbisle of themselves. This sort of behavior is clearly not needed so why should these posers get any sort of respect from us?
I'm having trouble understanding what the above even means.

Quote:
This opinion was inspired by earlier borderline retarded comments and threads started by Mchold.
Again, help me out here.
Old 16th April 2013, 09:15 PM

tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough

I agree our members need to respect one another, I will also admit that I posted in above mentioned thread to help lead the thread off topic. regardless of how off topic a thread goes attacking another member is not permitted. also I would like to include please don't bait members either.

as far as new members I would encourage everyone to treat them with respect if they treat us with respect. Joining and their first post being a sales thread with an ascii name I take as disrespectful and someone searching for a fool to unload their name. I always assume they have tried the other domain forums with no luck so they turn here which is why I take it as an act of disrespect. I will also add we have had a couple of ascii sales threads here by an established member that caught my attention, nice names. If I had the funds I would have bid on one of them at flippa.

treat us with respect we will treat you with respect!
jm2c

Last edited by tee1; 16th April 2013 at 09:17 PM..
Old 16th April 2013, 09:53 PM

IdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished road

mulligan, maybe i was not clear with my post, or maybe you misread it, but what i meant to adress is that I too, am getting tired of useless threads started by people who havent got the slightest clue about what their talking about. This comment is rather aimed at mchold and the next bunch of namepros numbskulls who think they can just come here and shit on the threads here.
Old 16th April 2013, 09:58 PM

mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough

Tim, can you close this please?
Old 16th April 2013, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Tim, can you close this please?
Why close it? Whats that going to do?
Old 16th April 2013, 10:30 PM

I have nothing further to say on the points you brought up ....
Old 16th April 2013, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
I have nothing further to say on the points you brought up ....
fair enough, then dont.