IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th April 2013, 05:53 PM

Muhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Bangkok.net (Thai)

กทม.net
xn--12c8b4a.net

Bangkok in Thai, regged since 2006
22.200 EXACT searches a month
As far as I know, there's 3 other versions for Bangkok in Thai, this one gets the highest exact searches a month in Thailand http://www.google.com/trends/explore...B8%97%E0%B8%A1

Taking offers, ALL offers from $xxx are welcomed. Post or PM your best offer!
Asking Price: $3500
Payment by Western Union or Escrow.com, split fees
Old 29th April 2013, 08:29 PM

TrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished road
Re: Bangkok.net (Thai)

Just to clarify, กทม.net is an abbreviation for Bangkok. If you use google keyword tools, it appears google is bundling the major variations of Bangkok (กทม , กรุงเทพ and กรุงเทพมหานคร) as one single searh volume since they all generate a search volume of 22,200 monthly. When you use trends you will see that the highest trend for Bangkok in Thai is "กรุงเทพ". Nonetheless, you have a decent domain similar to NYC is to New York in my opinion.

http://www.google.com/trends/explore...0%B8%AF&cmpt=q

Cheers!

Last edited by TrafficDomainer; 29th April 2013 at 09:09 PM..
Old 30th April 2013, 02:49 AM

Muhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficDomainer View Post
Just to clarify, กทม.net is an abbreviation for Bangkok. If you use google keyword tools, it appears google is bundling the major variations of Bangkok (กทม , กรุงเทพ and กรุงเทพมหานคร) as one single searh volume since they all generate a search volume of 22,200 monthly. When you use trends you will see that the highest trend for Bangkok in Thai is "กรุงเทพ". Nonetheless, you have a decent domain similar to NYC is to New York in my opinion.

http://www.google.com/trends/explore...0%B8%AF&cmpt=q

Cheers!

Thanks a lot for the clarification Lee, highly appreciated
But one question, when you say "it appears google is bundling the major variations of Bangkok" do you suggest that GAKT don't understand Tahi well right now and consider 3 different variations the same? shouldn't I rely on it? or I just got it all the wrong way?
I ran the search again in GAKT using "Exact" as match type, "Thailand" as location and "Thai" as language, both กทม & กรุงเทพ receives a global & local 22.200, while กรุงเทพมหานคร received 22.200 global and 18.100 local

Thanks
Old 30th April 2013, 05:23 AM

TrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished roadTrafficDomainer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Mustafa View Post
Thanks a lot for the clarification Lee, highly appreciated
But one question, when you say "it appears google is bundling the major variations of Bangkok" do you suggest that GAKT don't understand Tahi well right now and consider 3 different variations the same? shouldn't I rely on it? or I just got it all the wrong way?
I ran the search again in GAKT using "Exact" as match type, "Thailand" as location and "Thai" as language, both กทม & กรุงเทพ receives a global & local 22.200, while กรุงเทพมหานคร received 22.200 global and 18.100 local

Thanks
My name is not Lee but no biggie I am not sure why GAKT might have possibly bundled the search volume for variations of "Bangkok into one" and you see the same number for all the versions for global but not local. Something is faulty here. But in general, I believe that GAKT is generally quite accurate for Thai but there are times such as this one where the possibility of bundling creates confusion. In such circumstance I would check the search volume for each term and compare it to trends to see if it makes sense.

Cheers!
Old 30th April 2013, 09:56 AM

123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road

ok that means G data isn't that realiable in other languages
Old 30th April 2013, 01:34 PM

Quote:
My name is not Lee but no biggie
oopz, my mistake, I am very sorry bro, just mixed between you and domainguru, damn me when I post in hurry
Comparing GAKT to Trends makes sense for me in such cases, but, what's the possibility that 3 terms actually gets the same number of searches a month globally and G isn't bundling or something, especially when local numbers differ from one term to another, in that case, G data is accurate and nothing wrong, maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
ok that means G data isn't that realiable in other languages
I don't think so, in Arabic for example I believe I never saw a case like this before, I believe its a special case here, I just went ahead and tried it with like 10 Arabic combo variations or so, and no, not the same numbers in GAKT, supporting my believe above about this case
Old 30th April 2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comparing GAKT to Trends makes sense for me in such cases, but, what's the possibility that 3 terms [U
actually[/U] gets the same number of searches a month globally and G isn't bundling or something, especially when local numbers differ from one term to another, in that case, G data is accurate and nothing wrong, maybe?
The possibility in this case is extremely low since the shortened version of Bangkok (กรุงเทพ) is much more commonly used than the abbreviated version "กทม" or the full version (กรุงเทพมหานคร) which is the equivalence of "Bangkok Metropolis" and is more official. Evidence from Google trends along with the actual usage highly suggest that the search volume in GAKT for different versions of Bangkok has been bundled together by google as one in this case. Moreover, the exact global number of [22,200] in all 3 versions being exactly the same is a red flag there. I can't explain about the local [18,100] number and believe something is faulty there since this contradicts with google trends and everyday usage. For what it is worth, when people write letters, it is common for them to use the abbreviated version of Bangkok "กทม", the same way Americans abbreviate their state names for mailing purposes.

Last edited by TrafficDomainer; 30th April 2013 at 04:22 PM..
Old 30th April 2013, 04:09 PM

Jay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Evidence from Google trends along with the actual use highly suggest that the search volume in GAKT for different versions of Bangkok has been bundled together by google as one in this case.
Or it could just be coincidence. Each has a different approximate CPC.