IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th August 2013, 12:35 PM

rkae is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rkae Send a message via Skype™ to rkae
Capital of Bulgaria София.com

София.com
xn--h1alin0d.com

Thirteen biggest city in the European Union.
Capital and biggest city, and the financial, and the administrative center of Bulgaria.

Search results in google: 65 700 000

I have received offers for up to 30 000$ from natives last time the domain was parked on sedo. I consider that the minimum price.

Offers welcome via PM or email karner.david4@gmail.com

Sedo listing at http://www.sedo.co.uk/search/details...--h1alin0d.com
Old 28th August 2013, 02:40 PM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough
Re: Capital of Bulgaria София.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkae View Post
I have received offers for up to 30 000$ from natives last time the domain was parked on sedo.
If you really had a $30K offer, you would have taken it. No Bulgarian IDN has sold for any significant amount to date.

Last edited by blastfromthepast; 28th August 2013 at 02:42 PM..
Old 28th August 2013, 03:01 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
София.com
xn--h1alin0d.com
I have received offers for up to 30 000$ from natives last time the domain was parked on sedo. I consider that the minimum price.

Offers welcome via PM or email karner.david4@gmail.com
Sedo listing at http://www.sedo.co.uk/search/details...--h1alin0d.com
"Offers" as in multiple?
At 30k, you should take the money and run.
Old 28th August 2013, 04:04 PM

rkae is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rkae Send a message via Skype™ to rkae
Arrow Re: Capital of Bulgaria София.com

Heh you guys are doing a good job at cheapening the Bulgarian domains in general, fully knowing that most IDN sales recently probably go unreported.

Quote:
No Bulgarian IDN has sold for any significant amount to date.
I have sold a Bulgarian name in 2009 for low xx xxx$. Unreported.

Quote:
If you really had a $30K offer, you would have taken it.
That's not totally logical. I simply didn't want to sell at the time.

Quote:
"Offers" as in multiple?
Yes, multiple. Just as I have received multiple offers for insurance related Bulgarian prime terms. Its still a billion dollar industry in Bulgaria, I don't see whats so unbelievable, since there is a lot of potential for reselling to local companies or building insurance lead sites.

Sofia is an EU capital. Might not be a country as rich as Germany or France, but still there is tourism, still there are hotels, restaurants all kinds of industries that can be used for building a portal of the capital, and still there are local businesses who would love to own the brand of Sofia.com and splatter it all over the place on advertisements. So I don't think it's so strange that someone would offer xx, xxx$ for it.
Also the domain Sofia.bg is reserved for the municipality of Sofia, so whoever owns the IDN.com would own the only prime term of the capital in one of the two most recognizable domain extensions in the country.

Last edited by rkae; 28th August 2013 at 04:16 PM..
Old 28th August 2013, 06:09 PM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation

Quote:
Heh you guys are doing a good job at cheapening the Bulgarian domains in general, fully knowing that most IDN sales recently probably go unreported.

I have sold a Bulgarian name in 2009 for low xx xxx$. Unreported.

That's not totally logical. I simply didn't want to sell at the time.

Yes, multiple. Just as I have received multiple offers for insurance related Bulgarian prime terms. Its still a billion dollar industry in Bulgaria, I don't see whats so unbelievable, since there is a lot of potential for reselling to local companies or building insurance lead sites.

Sofia is an EU capital. Might not be a country as rich as Germany or France, but still there is tourism, still there are hotels, restaurants all kinds of industries that can be used for building a portal of the capital, and still there are local businesses who would love to own the brand of Sofia.com and splatter it all over the place on advertisements. So I don't think it's so strange that someone would offer xx, xxx$ for it.
Also the domain Sofia.bg is reserved for the municipality of Sofia, so whoever owns the IDN.com would own the only prime term of the capital in one of the two most recognizable domain extensions in the country.
I'm an admin here and have been trusted with many a members private material over the years.

Forward me the proof (admin@idnforums.com) (assuming it is an email) or a screenshot if it was sedo.
And I'll report back here.

This way you maintain your privacy, and get to stfu the doubters.
Old 28th August 2013, 10:23 PM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastfromthepast View Post
If you really had a $30K offer, you would have taken it. No Bulgarian IDN has sold for any significant amount to date.
You don't value a capital city geodomain at more than $30k?
Old 28th August 2013, 10:29 PM

DktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura aboutDktoInc has a spectacular aura about

also a Russian name for woman.
Old 28th August 2013, 11:51 PM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbert View Post
You don't value a capital city geodomain at more than $30k?
I do, but not this one.
Old 30th August 2013, 09:02 AM

clipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You never had a $30k offer at Sedo?

Obviously you don't know how it works there.
Old 30th August 2013, 03:27 PM

monkmonkey is on a distinguished roadmonkmonkey is on a distinguished roadmonkmonkey is on a distinguished roadmonkmonkey is on a distinguished roadmonkmonkey is on a distinguished roadmonkmonkey is on a distinguished road

Don't you just hate liars?
"I love it when a plan comes together"John "Hannibal" Smith
"The only person who could take down J.R was J.R." -John Ross

"Larry Hagman is now God"- Me
Old 30th August 2013, 10:04 PM

Clotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enough

Quote:
For what it is worth, I passed on a $25k offer for a Greek domain. According to IDNTools sales list Greek hasn't reported anything much more significant than Bulgarian for sales. As far as proving it goes, I could have the broker (known and respected) get in touch with Alpha if required.

I pass on most offers I get. I have waited this long. I can wait a bit longer.

According to IDNTools София.com xn--h1alin0d.com sold for $2,300 in 2008 at Snapnames so it already has history. I have no trouble believing that a 30k offer has been received 5 years later now that so much uncertainty has been resolved.

I haven't researched the domain but if It is primary then I would probably pass on a 30k offer as well.

Last edited by Clotho; 30th August 2013 at 10:21 PM..
Old 31st August 2013, 03:35 AM
Veteran

Thanks Clotho, I'll upgrade my expectations.
Old 31st August 2013, 05:17 AM

coconut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clotho View Post
I pass on most offers I get. I have waited this long. I can wait a bit longer...I haven't researched the domain but if It is primary then I would probably pass on a 30k offer as well.
I admire your confidence in future IDN prices Clotho
Old 1st September 2013, 04:25 AM

Clotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enoughClotho will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut View Post
I admire your confidence in future IDN value Clotho
Thank you for your kind words, I have made a small adjustment in your quotation.

Price is but an aspect of Value.
Old 1st September 2013, 08:39 AM

coconut is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha Clotho, well spotted.
Old 1st September 2013, 10:33 AM

Jay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enoughJay will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Thanks Clotho, I'll upgrade my expectations.
I got a few clicks on a Bulgarian adult cyrillic a few days ago that yielded $32.72. Go figure.
Old 5th September 2013, 06:32 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

Good name. Just wondering how you know the offers are from "natives"? Isn't the Sedo engine anonymous?

You won't get anyone here offering $30K - you need an end user sale.

Back to Sedo .............
Old 5th September 2013, 06:58 AM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainguru View Post
Good name. Just wondering how you know the offers are from "natives"? Isn't the Sedo engine anonymous?

You won't get anyone here offering $30K - you need an end user sale.

Back to Sedo .............
Offers via Sedo will show "buyers" country of residence and how long they have been a Sedo member,I have actually found it quite useful when determining how to respond.
Old 6th September 2013, 04:14 AM

domainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura aboutdomainguru has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot View Post
Offers via Sedo will show "buyers" country of residence and how long they have been a Sedo member,I have actually found it quite useful when determining how to respond.
OK, cool. Not had an offer on Sedo for a long time. That would be because I pulled all my names from them