IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > New gTLDs

New gTLDs IDN or ascii, use this forum to discuss the new gTLDs

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 04:22 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,864
iTrader: (60)
Rep Power: 2208
bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

LSM has spoken! His Tip: Go 'long' on the "titanic opportunity in pinyin" for the "tens of millions" of Chinese ESL'ers, while ignoring the HUNDREDS OF MILLION of Chinese internet users of the future that can't read a word of English and just might be more comfortable surfing the internet in their native language. Maybe someone can explain to him that IDNs are not primarily for people that speak or read English, but to provide navigation on the internet for non-ESL'ers in their own native languages.

QUOTE:
"English language as Esperanto of global business hasn’t diminished. The quarter million primary schools in China pumping out tens of millions of little ESL’ers certainly doesn’t help your case in the long run. The saddest tale in the saga of “IDN investors” isn’t in the failed paths taken but rather the titanic opportunities you missed in pinyin. Conceptually, you buttholes were first movers on the scene yet rejected it on the basis of shitty logic and insular narratives.

Now, nigh a decade on, as quality pinyin sees more in and out action than a $5 Bangkok whore you retards are STILL standing at the dock, saluting the horizon, hoping for any sign of a ship that is looking increasingly less and less likely to ever come in. Now, head back to that little anus of a forum, blather your pedant anti-American horseshit with the other losers and keep on hoping the world will change to fit your needs. (Protip: It will not)."

http://www.ricksblog.com/2013/08/blo...-net/#comments

Last edited by bwhhisc; 2nd September 2013 at 06:09 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 07:51 AM
123 123 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 785
iTrader: (5)
Rep Power: 476
123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

some stats:

汽车 18000 searches/day

http://index.baidu.com/main/word.php...d=%C6%FB%B3%B5

Auto 1000 searches/day

http://index.baidu.com/main/word.php...me=0&word=auto

Qiche (this is the pinyin version i think) 1000 searches/day

http://index.baidu.com/main/word.php...e=0&word=qiche

also:





http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...ber-one-market

Quote:
Coca Cola invests 2 billion in China sees it as potential number one market.
Would you rather advertise 百事可乐.cn or Pepsi.cn?

Maybe just posting the pic is enough to end the argument

Last edited by 123; 1st September 2013 at 08:20 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 09:01 AM
Banned for being an annoying knob-end
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 94
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 0
Hegewisch is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Maybe just posting the pic is enough to end the argument
It doesn't even address the 'argument'.

Nobody is arguing that most Chinese speak Chinese, most Russians speak Russian.

The 'argument' is making money with domain names, or, failing at it via applying stupid and uninformed narratives to tangential facts.

Last edited by Hegewisch; 1st September 2013 at 09:05 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 09:05 AM
Banned for being an annoying knob-end
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 94
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 0
Hegewisch is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc View Post
while the ignoring the HUNDREDS OF MILLION of Chinese internet users of the future ...
For the record, I was being nice calling you all buttholes and retards. My normal tack with people like this is to really break down the intelligence levels in play, but why fucking bother with this one... We're dealing with the hard-core deluded here.

Who is IGNORING the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF FUTURE-TREND CHINESE INTERNET SUPERUSERS?

Certainly not me. I'm just interested in making fucking money in denominations that provides a comfortable living outside the 3rd world... and yes, yes, it's always the same wherever you go in domainville. There are really bazillions flowing just beneath the surface, vague hints of people making a killing, all under NDA... no doubt those monkeys will be along shortly with their flailing and wailing and bullshit.

Enjoy the fantasy, keep playing that 'future hope maybe someday' card. The grown-up world is too busy focusing on flowing black right now, fifteen minutes from now, tomorrow and next quarter.

Last edited by Hegewisch; 1st September 2013 at 09:10 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 09:10 AM
123 123 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 785
iTrader: (5)
Rep Power: 476
123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
stupid
Please explain in more detail what is 'stupid'

Quote:
uninformed narratives
More details please.

Quote:
tangential facts.
please list them.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 09:17 AM
Banned for being an annoying knob-end
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 94
iTrader: (0)
Rep Power: 0
Hegewisch is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

No interest whatsoever holding your hand nor making elaborate, point for point explanations and definitions of every word I say because some hut dweller can't offer anything substantive to actually contradistinguish your point from what I've already said.

You're on the defensive here with the rest of the pro IDN crowd, Haji. Not me.

You want to play internet word games, you won't be playing them with me.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 09:30 AM
123 123 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 785
iTrader: (5)
Rep Power: 476
123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

I am not playing word games but i don't see any real facts here. If you have some share them.

I will list some facts:

It is a fact that the majority of brands in China are in chinese script. It is also a fact that in advertising BRANDS are being advertised in chinese characters not pinyin.

It is also a fact that in the mind of the consumer, the brand is there in chinese characters not pinyin.

It is also a fact that global brands (e.g Coca Cola) advertise their brand in chinese script not pinyin or english.

Domain names are brands and since most of advertising in China is done in chinese script there is no doubt that IDNs are the real deal and pinyin and english just an inefficient alternative.

Quote:
Enjoy the fantasy, keep playing that 'future hope maybe someday' card
In domaining how much money something makes today does not always predict how much you will make in the future. Based on that no one should have invested in domain names in the ninties. The early .com investors were laughed at don't forget that.

Last edited by 123; 1st September 2013 at 09:35 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 09:48 AM
Wot's Avatar
Wot Wot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,589
iTrader: (30)
Rep Power: 1675
Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegewisch View Post
No interest whatsoever holding your hand nor making elaborate, point for point explanations and definitions of every word I say because some hut dweller can't offer anything substantive to actually contradistinguish your point from what I've already said.

You're on the defensive here with the rest of the pro IDN crowd, Haji. Not me.

You want to play internet word games, you won't be playing them with me.
I guess the mods missed this username when doing the culling?
__________________
红旗.com
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 09:58 AM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4516
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Mods. Please don't ban this guy.

He is really entertaining!
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 10:06 AM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4516
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

If this guy knew the history of the Chinese Internet, he would know all of it was in Pin Yin circa 2004, with unsearchable bit map of Chinese Glyphs for artistic effect.

Unicode was introduced and within 12 months the vast majority of sites had switched to Chinese Characters in Unicode.

When the switch to Chinese characters in Domains it will be a fairly dramatic event.

Arguments about use of English are disturbing only in as much as it is worrying that people that think the Chinese need English to access Chinese Script or somehow it achieves International audience for Chinese content are still allowed to walk the street. They need to be put in a padded cell and sedated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
I am not playing word games but i don't see any real facts here. If you have some share them.

I will list some facts:

It is a fact that the majority of brands in China are in chinese script. It is also a fact that in advertising BRANDS are being advertised in chinese characters not pinyin.

It is also a fact that in the mind of the consumer, the brand is there in chinese characters not pinyin.

It is also a fact that global brands (e.g Coca Cola) advertise their brand in chinese script not pinyin or english.

Domain names are brands and since most of advertising in China is done in chinese script there is no doubt that IDNs are the real deal and pinyin and english just an inefficient alternative.



In domaining how much money something makes today does not always predict how much you will make in the future. Based on that no one should have invested in domain names in the ninties. The early .com investors were laughed at don't forget that.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 10:26 AM
Semi-retired
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Blighty
Posts: 5,531
iTrader: (57)
Rep Power: 3447
alpha has disabled reputation
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot View Post
I guess the mods missed this username when doing the culling?
you know what. I'm sitting here debating what to do next. Ban this guy or list a bunch of reasons why he and all the ignorant Rick wannabe's are wrong.

The thing is, we've been here before, even when you argue the logic or show traffic stats and $10+ clicks, or remind them IDN isn't just 3rd world languages. People like this still refuse to see that IDNs are domains and domaining is about making money out of domains.

For 13 years (thanks ICANN) people have been waiting for full IDN.IDN versions of their .com to go live in the root.

If you want to have a conversation about good/bad investment, the only valid time to have that is 12 months after they are live. Until then, I'll happily sit here watching my traffic pay my renewals, and being entertained by the constant trickle of nobody's intent on telling me they want to measure success before that time.

This latest nobody makes the effort to be theatrical in his comments. I think we should let him stay.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 10:35 AM
Wot's Avatar
Wot Wot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,589
iTrader: (30)
Rep Power: 1675
Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post
you know what. I'm sitting here debating what to do next. Ban this guy or list a bunch of reasons why he and all the ignorant Rick wannabe's are wrong.

The thing is, we've been here before, even when you argue the logic or show traffic stats and $10+ clicks, or remind them IDN isn't just 3rd world languages. People like this still refuse to see that IDNs are domains and domaining is about making money out of domains.

For 13 years (thanks ICANN) people have been waiting for full IDN.IDN versions of their .com to go live in the root.

If you want to have a conversation about good/bad investment, the only valid time to have that is 12 months after they are live. Until then, I'll happily sit here watching my traffic pay my renewals, and being entertained by the constant trickle of nobody's intent on telling me they want to measure success before that time.

This latest nobody makes the effort to be theatrical in his comments. I think we should let him stay.

He will overstep as he always does but I suppose it is quite amusing. I think he may have just added another username for future use but then I am often wrong.
__________________
红旗.com
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 01:43 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,864
iTrader: (60)
Rep Power: 2208
bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post
you know what. I'm sitting here debating what to do next. Ban this guy or list a bunch of reasons why he and all the ignorant Rick wannabe's are wrong.
No Gary, let him speak his mind and learn the facts. Maybe we will want to drop our IDNs hearing him out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegewisch View Post
It doesn't even address the 'argument'.

The 'argument' is making money with domain names, or, failing at it via applying stupid and uninformed narratives to tangential facts.

YOU SAY: You can't make money with IDN domain names.

FACT: My top 200 IDN names earned $14,075.43 at Bodis.com parking last year (Jan.-Dec. 2012).
That does not including my revenue at ParkingCrew.com where I park my Japanese IDNS.

I have contacted Matt at Bodis.com and asked him to publically verify those figures, as well as invited him over to perhaps share some broader stats. There is an article by the Owners of ParkingCrew.com at IDNBlog.com about some of the IDN Parking Stats at their site.

http://idnblog.com/

Nico from PARKINGCREW.com says: "Average IDN in their system gets 120.6% of the traffic of ASCII's in their system.
I will email him and ask him about the comparison of PPC for idn vs. ascii just for the record.

My "argument" back to you is that IDNs are just one of a hundred ways to make money in the domain business.

Last edited by bwhhisc; 1st September 2013 at 02:09 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 02:20 PM
Semi-retired
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Blighty
Posts: 5,531
iTrader: (57)
Rep Power: 3447
alpha has disabled reputation
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc View Post
No Gary, let him speak his mind and learn the facts. Maybe we will want to drop our IDNs hearing him out.
I'll tell you what will happen.

either:

a) nothing. silence. remember all those .mobi fan boys telling us we wasted our money and should follow rick and them.. where are they now? silent.

or

b) we'll just hear the same old nonsense.


but I get it. After all these years, we're making money. And the ascii market is dying on the vine, so many people complaining they can't even cover renewal fees. I've lost count how many big ticket domains have resold for less recently, their owners clearly cashing out and minimizing their loss.

We were the black sheep of the family when people didn't understand. And now we're the black sheep of the family because we are going against the trend and making $.

No matter how much rick tries to talk the game up, they're in trouble... to quote rick: "numbers don't lie".
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 02:36 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,864
iTrader: (60)
Rep Power: 2208
bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post
I'll tell you what will happen.
either:
a) nothing. silence. remember all those .mobi fan boys telling us we wasted our money and should follow rick and them.. where are they now? silent.
or
b) we'll just hear the same old nonsense.
but I get it. After all these years, we're making money. And the ascii market is dying on the vine, so many people complaining they can't even cover renewal fees. I've lost count how many big ticket domains have resold for less recently, their owners clearly cashing out and minimizing their loss.

We were the black sheep of the family when people didn't understand. And now we're the black sheep of the family because we are going against the trend and making $.

No matter how much rick tries to talk the game up, they're in trouble... to quote rick: "numbers don't lie".
Rick continually states there are still huge opportunities to make money in Domaining, he is as bullish as ever.... but that is for the .com ASCII market.

Many of Ricks readers have been candid that they are bleeding red ink on their ASCII portfolios with drops in parking, and drops in traffic on mini-sites etc. Those that continue to do well are mostly the 'old timers' that got in early and have huge Type In ascii domains, or names they can flip and sustain their portfolios.

Seems that when Rick paid $45k for Porno.com back in 97' or so they ridiculed him unmercifully for investing in a domain name.... but look who got the last laugh.

Last edited by bwhhisc; 1st September 2013 at 02:42 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 02:50 PM
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,699
iTrader: (50)
Rep Power: 1254
gammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished roadgammascalper is on a distinguished road
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc View Post
FACT: My top 200 IDN names earned $14,075.43 at Bodis.com parking last year (Jan.-Dec. 2012).
Outstanding Bill!
__________________
-----
Offers by e-mail, PM or forum post valid for 5 days
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 02:59 PM
squirrel's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,940
iTrader: (11)
Rep Power: 7089
squirrel is a name known to all
squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegewisch View Post
The 'argument' is making money with domain names.
Hi and welcome to IDNF
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 03:30 PM
IdnHost's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 806
iTrader: (11)
Rep Power: 545
IdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegewisch View Post
For the record, I was being nice calling you all buttholes and retards. My normal tack with people like this is to really break down the intelligence levels in play, but why fucking bother with this one... We're dealing with the hard-core deluded here.

Who is IGNORING the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF FUTURE-TREND CHINESE INTERNET SUPERUSERS?

Certainly not me. I'm just interested in making fucking money in denominations that provides a comfortable living outside the 3rd world... and yes, yes, it's always the same wherever you go in domainville. There are really bazillions flowing just beneath the surface, vague hints of people making a killing, all under NDA... no doubt those monkeys will be along shortly with their flailing and wailing and bullshit.

Enjoy the fantasy, keep playing that 'future hope maybe someday' card. The grown-up world is too busy focusing on flowing black right now, fifteen minutes from now, tomorrow and next quarter.
Who is this guy fooling. He joined this forum in 2009, went to sleep, missed all the idn registrations/drops and now woke up all cranky with his thumb up his ass. Talk about buttholes lol. If i was you, id be pissed myself. Then again, if I were you i'd be pissed that i look like the lamp peddler from aladdin.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 03:50 PM
123 123 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 785
iTrader: (5)
Rep Power: 476
123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc View Post
Rick continually states there are still huge opportunities to make money in Domaining, he is as bullish as ever.... but that is for the .com ASCII market.

Many of Ricks readers have been candid that they are bleeding red ink on their ASCII portfolios with drops in parking, and drops in traffic on mini-sites etc. Those that continue to do well are mostly the 'old timers' that got in early and have huge Type In ascii domains, or names they can flip and sustain their portfolios.
Yes this is a good point. IDNers are accused of deluding themselves that the day of the big money will eventually come but how is this different from the ASCII crowd? If you read ricks blog you can frequently spot stuff like: "when will the first 9 figure domain sale happen?", "or even when domain prices will be 10 times higher they will still be undervalued"

Where is the evidence that prices will continue to go up that much?

ASCII already have had spectacular increases and there is far less room for growth. If there will be amazing growth it will be in foreign markets and IDNs not in english.com because that is where the growth has not happened yet.

if you look at the prices from Greatdomains in 2000

http://web.archive.org/web/200005110...m/showcase.asp

Are they so much lower than today? Slogan.com was listed $200,000. 13 years later listed for $250k.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 1st September 2013, 04:22 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,864
iTrader: (60)
Rep Power: 2208
bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: Attention! Buttholes and Losers and Retards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
IDNers are accused of deluding themselves that the day of the big money will eventually come
I still think IDNs are a long term play, but hope that they 'break out' when VeriSign rolls out IDN.IDN(.COM) transliterations in native languages under the new gTLD program.

There are some striking parallels between ASCII domain investment market in 1996 and IDN domain as an emerging market for 2013- 2014 and beyond.

I happen to believe that smart businesses and advertisers will grab on to native language IDN domains as simply ONE TOOL in their marketing plan, and that would be the catalyst to make IDN domains take on value. the value I see is that the numbers of internet users are staggering in China and India to name a few, and IDNs are easy to remember to drive visitors from advertising on radio or billboards to websites by providing an easy way to remember your website name. Simple and proven true with ASCII names, so why not for people that can't read a lick of English, but can certainly read Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Hebrew or Thai....etc.

Of course the ones that get type-in and revenue right now are certainly nice to have. And I am not sure it is all type in but MAYBE...just internet surfers seeing native language "IDN Domains" on the search engines and clicking to find out "what" they are.

Last edited by bwhhisc; 1st September 2013 at 04:30 PM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Site Sponsors
Your ad here
buy t-shirt
מחיר הזהב

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54