IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | idntools | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > General Domains > Domain Market

Domain Market For users to buy domain names, sell domain names, auction domain names, or for domain brokers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd November 2013, 12:28 PM
Banned

horatiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgy
Commission.me - Exclusive domain for sale

Commission.me - aged domain.

Looking serious offers.

Meet.me sold for $450,000 in 2011.

PM serious offer today.
Old 22nd November 2013, 01:22 PM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation
Re: Commission.me - Exclusive domain for sale

meet.me sold because it makes sense. "meet me"

what the heck does "commission me" or "developer me" or "configure me" mean?

this is what worries me, clearly English isn't your first language. I wonder whether my IDNs (of which none are my first language), suffer the same nonsense meanings..
Old 22nd November 2013, 01:48 PM

Location: Global Headquarters of the Dot Net Skepticism Alliance
idn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post

this is what worries me, clearly English isn't your first language. I wonder whether my IDNs (of which none are my first language), suffer the same nonsense meanings..
Nonsense. "commission me" has over 1 MIL results in G. Clearly he has something.
Old 22nd November 2013, 02:13 PM
Banned

horatiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgyhoratiob is a tad dodgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha View Post

alpha, your English vocabulary is clearly to the detriment of English language speakers. "Commission me" is a popular term used worldwide in various industries, such as the Art industry or Design industry. For example, "Will you COMMISSION ME to paint you Horatio?"

Thank you for informing me of your understanding about "English Words."
Old 22nd November 2013, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by idn View Post
Nonsense. "commission me" has over 1 MIL results in G. Clearly he has something.
Thank you for endorsing my domain name Commission.me, you certainly understand about domain names, especially hack domains, like.me.
Old 22nd November 2013, 02:18 PM

IdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished road

You guys just dont get it!

a lot of people say they're nice names. therefore they must be.
Old 22nd November 2013, 02:51 PM

IdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished roadIdnHost is on a distinguished road

Here's a hint Horatiob: a lot of people really have no fu*kin clue what they are talking about. Im willing to bet that a huge portion of your research stems from a forum called namepros. Only some imbisle there could of told you that your collection of .me names has any sunstantial value.

I truely hope you think twice before you decide to renew these names.
Old 22nd November 2013, 03:15 PM

Location: Global Headquarters of the Dot Net Skepticism Alliance
idn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatiob View Post
Thank you for endorsing my domain name Commission.me, you certainly understand about domain names, especially hack domains, like.me.
No problem.
Old 22nd November 2013, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdnHost View Post
Here's a hint Horatiob: a lot of people really have no fu*kin clue what they are talking about. Im willing to bet that a huge portion of your research stems from a forum called namepros. Only some imbisle there could of told you that your collection of .me names has any sunstantial value.

I truely hope you think twice before you decide to renew these names.
I can feel myself preparing for indiscipline... here's a hint IdnHost, I can with this simple statement repel your previous remark. Im willing to bet all of your DNA classification comes from a black disposition - meaning you want to be in the black financially and not in the red, therefore when I receive feedback from several experienced domain name investors, specifically brokers, that state I could receive 10% of the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) for my domain name, Commission.me, if I allow them to list my domain name with their broker website, then surely this negates the need for me to respond to any further comment from you. Im just testing the market to see if I could receive an offer higher than $30,000.

The task of renewing my domain names present in this post gives me great pleasure! There is no hope in it.

I certainly hope this is food for thought for you!
Old 22nd November 2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatiob View Post
I can feel myself preparing for indiscipline... here's a hint IdnHost, I can with this simple statement repel your previous remark. Im willing to bet all of your DNA classification comes from a black disposition - meaning you want to be in the black financially and not in the red, therefore when I receive feedback from several experienced domain name investors, specifically brokers, that state I could receive 10% of the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) for my domain name, Commission.me, if I allow them to list my domain name with their broker website, then surely this negates the need for me to respond to any further comment from you. Im just testing the market to see if I could receive an offer higher than $30,000.

The task of renewing my domain names present in this post gives me great pleasure! There is no hope in it.

I certainly hope this is food for thought for you!
Don't get your panties in a twist, I was just stating the obvious. There's no need to repel or respond as my intention here was not to get into a food fight with you but rather give you heads up and possibly save you from blowing more money in renewal fees.
I hope you don't take this as a personal attack as we are all here to help and make money
Old 22nd November 2013, 05:46 PM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by idn View Post
No problem.
can we agree to start using <sarcasm> </sarcasm> tags please
Old 22nd November 2013, 06:24 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Define serious.

You mean as in Samsung copied a phone with a ridiculously small screen serious?
Old 13th December 2013, 05:42 PM
Banned

My indisputable fact has been made, the origin of all man's DNA, to be on the black side (financially)!

Thread Closed!