IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th December 2013, 09:32 PM
Premium User

basel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to basel
anyone searching tiptop Arabic Geo ?? here the banana

كازابلانكا.com Casablanca.com

is the largest city of Morocco. It is located in western Morocco on the Atlantic Ocean. It is one of the largest and most important cities in Africa, both economically and demographically.
Casablanca is Morocco's chief port and industrial center. It is also the biggest city in the Maghreb. The 2004 census, adjusted with recent numbers, recorded a population of about 3.5 million in the prefecture of Casablanca and about 5 million in the region of Grand Casablanca. Casablanca is considered the economic and business center of Morocco, while the political capital city of Morocco is Rabat.
Casablanca hosts headquarters and main industrial facilities for the leading Moroccan and international companies based in Morocco. Industrial statistics show Casablanca retains its historical position as the main industrial zone of the country. The Port of Casablanca is one of the largest artificial ports in the world,[1] and the largest port of North Africa.[2] It is also the primary naval base for the Royal Moroccan Navy.

1- the biggest city in morocco , the biggest in pop.
2- The largest and the most important city in all AFRICA

33,000,000 google results

THE BIGGEST and THE MOST IMPORTANT City In ALL AFICA

Price: 3950 US$
if you have other arabic city and you think its worth 100k i should ask the 1 million for the biggest and largest and most important city in arabworld and all africa

good luck all
Old 19th December 2013, 11:05 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: anyone searching tiptop Arabic Geo ?? here the banana

is this the best and most used/ top Arabic term for Casablanca?

I get google SERP of 370k for "كازابلانكا" , not 33 million

https://www.google.com/#q=%22%D9%83%...D9%83%D8%A7%22

Last edited by bwhhisc; 19th December 2013 at 11:12 PM..
Old 19th December 2013, 11:28 PM
Premium User

basel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enoughbasel will become famous soon enough

???
its 30 million+
check again man
also you will find more than 2000 big site talk specially about casablanca
thousands of google ads etc.. always advertise for casablanca hotels and tourism
check and go pm native speaker
look when basel say this term in arabic is very good or prime or top in use im Zero lie
if basel say this top term in japanese or chinese or whatever , i dont speak this languages and im out of the game
but as you all see im always catch top prime .net japanese chinese and some time .com that only because im registering very fast and not a stupid to reg and lose reg fees in many no value names
i sold many here in .net because im out of the game when all gone from 2000 - 2006 and be sure i will always come here from time to time with something called GOOD in japanese or chinese idns
good luck
Old 19th December 2013, 11:38 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by basel View Post
???
its 30 million+
check again man
also you will find more than 2000 big site talk specially about casablanca
thousands of google ads etc.. always advertise for casablanca hotels and tourism
check and go pm native speaker
look when basel say this term in arabic is very good or prime or top in use im Zero lie
if basel say this top term in japanese or chinese or whatever , i dont speak this languages and im out of the game
but as you all see im always catch top prime .net japanese chinese and some time .com that only because im registering very fast and not a stupid to reg and lose reg fees in many no value names
i sold many here in .net because im out of the game when all gone from 2000 - 2006 and be sure i will always come here from time to time with something called GOOD in japanese or chinese idns
good luck
the reason I ask is because i own these dot com

لدارالبيضاء
and
لدار-البيضاء
Old 19th December 2013, 11:43 PM
Premium User

Casablanca have two terms
mine and your
i dont want to say wich better go ask google
i can also sure that no body in maroc or africa say your name
i mean mine top in used million time than your

and mine and your is not a term and second term no
check wiki also see:
http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%A7%...B6%D8%A7%D8%A1

لدار البيضاء أو كازابلانكا (بالأمازيغية: ⴰⵏⴼⴰ أو ⵜⴰⴷⴷⴰⵔⵜ ⵜⴰⵎⴻⵍⵍⴰⵍⵜ) هي أكبر مدينة في المغرب وأكبر مدينة من حيث عدد السكان في بلدان المغرب الكبير. تقع على بعد حوالي 95 كم جنوب العاصمة المغربية الرباط على ساحل المحيط الاطلسي. يبلغ عدد سكان الدار البيضاء 8 ملايين نسمة حسب تقديرات 2012.

its mean its called
الدار البيضاء or mine
او = or

yours is used some time in books and stories
but mine is the top in used and better in daytalk 99% much more
Old 20th December 2013, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Casablanca have two terms
mine and your
i dont want to say wich better go ask google
i can also sure that no body in maroc or africa say your name
i mean mine top in used million time than your

and mine and your is not a term and second term no
check wiki also see:

لدار البيضاء أو كازابلانكا (بالأمازيغية: ⴰⵏⴼⴰ أو ⵜⴰⴷⴷⴰⵔⵜ ⵜⴰⵎⴻⵍⵍⴰⵍⵜ) هي أكبر مدينة في المغرب وأكبر مدينة من حيث عدد السكان في بلدان المغرب الكبير. تقع على بعد حوالي 95 كم جنوب العاصمة المغربية الرباط على ساحل المحيط الاطلسي. يبلغ عدد سكان الدار البيضاء 8 ملايين نسمة حسب تقديرات 2012.

its mean its called
الدار البيضاء or mine
او = or

yours is used some time in books and stories
but mine is the top in used and better in daytalk 99% much more
I don't speak Arabic but Wikipedia has:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casablanca

Arabic Wikipedia has:

I am still not getting your multi-million SERP with "quotations" around the term.

Last edited by bwhhisc; 20th December 2013 at 12:03 AM..
Old 20th December 2013, 12:05 AM

google trends comparison

https://www.google.com/trends/explor...86%D9%83%D8%A7
Old 20th December 2013, 12:06 AM

"الدار البيضاء"

https://www.google.com/#q=%22%D8%A7%...D8%A7%D8%A1%22
Old 20th December 2013, 12:08 AM

google translate

http://translate.google.com/#en/ar/casablanca
Old 20th December 2013, 12:12 AM
Premium User

bill all trends is for only
one big forum and nonprofit org

for translation
i told you both prime no term and second term
but i suggest you if you as any moroccoan friend about both term
he will tell you that in dailyuse and top in use they didnt use your ever
in dailytalk and in all arab world we call it كازابلانكا
even in wikipedia they said its your OR mine
Old 20th December 2013, 12:17 AM

Casablanca Hotels and Resorts

http://www.bayt.com/en/company/casab...D8%A1-1467517/
Old 20th December 2013, 12:22 AM

Quote:
bill all trends is for only
one big forum and nonprofit org

for translation
i told you both prime no term and second term
but i suggest you if you as any moroccoan friend about both term
he will tell you that in dailyuse and top in use they didnt use your ever
in dailytalk and in all arab world we call it كازابلانكا
even in wikipedia they said its your OR mine
basel, I wish I was a native speaker but I just show you some references and tools that we have commonly relied on here, search is search, I don't think google fixes the numbers unless you pay them

When I search your term I see Arabic 'Casablanca' site and words too, so no worries.
Old 20th December 2013, 12:22 AM
Premium User

bro this only company name called الدار البضاء searching employee in bayt jobs site
bayt pay million dollars in google ads
Old 20th December 2013, 12:24 AM
Premium User

i will be much happy bill if you ask any arabian guy specially from morocco then you will not try to come back to this thread
just ask
you guys here do hard work in searching and not lose two minutes in email arabian guy
dont ask me dont ask my partner ask your lovely arabian friend who will help you not help me
then come back and im ready to discuss
Old 20th December 2013, 12:29 AM
Premium User

in arab internet you may find millions searches for sex related keyword and low than 100 searches for top business arabic term
and many other keywords
but if you live in casablanca you will never see person talk to other person and tell him im from الدار البيضاء or send me money to my city الدار البيضاء

we discuss before in this forum how much important dailyuse (top in use) for arabic language but no one care
money / bids / offers in the future will let us all see where the money go and for wich idn property
let see
Old 20th December 2013, 12:33 AM
Premium User

for example
owner of diamonds.com plural member in the forum and im sure he will not let his keyword go for less than 50k or im sure in his lists he put the keyword in file call mytiptop

for my single the one i didnt get 1k for it , i will keep now because i will just email the one that who will buy diamonds.com plural for 50k im sure he will put 50k + 20k for mine and why just because mine if not same same with plural may more better in one case that great keyword in link www.com
let see
Old 20th December 2013, 12:34 AM

thanks for taking time to post and keep debate lively

its been a little quiet here.