IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names

IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/)
-   डोमेन नाम हिन्दी (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/%E0%A4%A1%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%A8-%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%AE-%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A6%E0%A5%80/)
-   -   idn.bz appraisal, is it any good? (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/34757-idn-bz-appraisal-is-it-any-good.html)

catchnames 25th August 2014 09:51 AM

idn.bz appraisal, is it any good?
 
I checked idn.bz appraisal of domain सेक्स.com, it shows domain at first place in Hindi IDN.Is appraisal any good?
what's your opinion about idn.bz.
Cheers

jose 25th August 2014 07:18 PM

Re: idn.bz appraisal, is it any good?
 
It's a great tool, although not being updated lately. ;)

catchnames 28th August 2014 01:04 PM

Re: idn.bz appraisal, is it any good?
 
Thank You Jose for comment, it means I own most desirable Hindi IDN.com.
Cheers
Quote:

Originally Posted by jose (Bericht 221674)
It's a great tool, although not being updated lately. ;)


idn 28th August 2014 03:36 PM

Re: idn.bz appraisal, is it any good?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by catchnames (Bericht 221673)
I checked idn.bz appraisal of domain सेक्स.com, it shows domain at first place in Hindi IDN.Is appraisal any good?
what's your opinion about idn.bz.
Cheers

IDNs have to be good before any of their tools are useful. In about 17 years Hindi IDNs may be worth more than reg fee.

Rubber Duck 28th August 2014 03:46 PM

Re: idn.bz appraisal, is it any good?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by idn (Bericht 221683)
IDNs have to be good before any of their tools are useful. In about 17 years Hindi IDNs may be worth more than reg fee.

As some of them are bringing in much more than Reg Fee, I am not sure how you base that calculation.

idn 28th August 2014 05:16 PM

Re: idn.bz appraisal, is it any good?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubber Duck (Bericht 221684)
As some of them are bringing in much more than Reg Fee, I am not sure how you base that calculation.

Yes, some of mine too. The ones that are displaying English ads. Just stating that some of the earnings we are currently making will not last forever. I've seen it change too many times before.

And I'll eat my hat and yours if Indian IDNs are used by the masses anytime soon.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54