IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th October 2014, 01:41 PM

squirrel is a name known to all
squirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to allsquirrel is a name known to all
Moniker

if you still have names with moniker, I would transfer out.

They recently did a blanket password reset for all accounts. They sent plain text user account + password to everyone (or so it seems after talking with other domainers).

I also hear several accounts were accessed by third parties, you can check in yours if you see an unfamiliar IP address in your account log.
Old 7th October 2014, 04:12 PM

Emil is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Moniker

i am having major difficulties with the log in and resetting password. this is completely unacceptable. are they saying anything/getting back to any inquiries?
Old 7th October 2014, 05:02 PM

mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough

I left them a while ago. Yes, they did send me plain text account numbers and passwords emails yesterday. They are a joke.
Old 9th October 2014, 12:28 AM

sunsei21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sunsei21 Send a message via Skype™ to sunsei21

yea they were hacked or something saw a random ip accessed my account too
Old 10th October 2014, 08:28 PM

mulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enoughmulligan will become famous soon enough

Another email from these clowns...

"...We take all reasonable steps to ensure the protection of domain names managed on our platform and understand that the safety and security of your assets is of upmost importance..."

Should read:

"We bust our balls making sure your account is safe and nothing else really matters apart from locking down your domains so securely that if Jesus Christ himself asked for entry he would be told to fuck right off..."
Old 10th October 2014, 08:42 PM

sunsei21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sunsei21 Send a message via Skype™ to sunsei21

Agreed they need a few more free ways to secure domains . Not charge for security
Old 11th October 2014, 02:26 AM

htmlindex is on a distinguished roadhtmlindex is on a distinguished roadhtmlindex is on a distinguished roadhtmlindex is on a distinguished roadhtmlindex is on a distinguished roadhtmlindex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post

Should read:

"We bust our balls making sure your account is safe and nothing else really matters apart from locking down your domains so securely that if Jesus Christ himself asked for entry he would be told to fuck right off..."
Agreed. I've been trying to transfer out some ccTLDs out but can't as there is nowhere in my account to unlock or get Auth codes for these names! I've emailed them & they sent me general instructions but in my control panel it's not the same as what they've shown. Sent another email saying this together with a screenshot & nearly a week later, no response from them. They are a total joke.