IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names

IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   The Evolution of Long Tail Keywords (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/35209-the-evolution-of-long-tail-keywords.html)

jose 21st December 2015 05:07 PM

The Evolution of Long Tail Keywords
 
Get Ready for the Evolution of Long Tail Keywords, Coming Soon to Mobile Apps

https://moz.com/blog/evolution-long-...on-mobile-apps

No longer directed to domain names :(

Rubber Duck 22nd December 2015 08:10 AM

Re: The Evolution of Long Tail Keywords
 
Keywords are nothing new.

And neither is the fact that need a bespoke App.

OK Mobile is new, but then it is also new with everything else.

So Jose, kind of missing the point. As usual.

jose 22nd December 2015 02:53 PM

Re: The Evolution of Long Tail Keywords
 
I hope you're right. :)

mxfusion 23rd December 2015 03:30 AM

Re: The Evolution of Long Tail Keywords
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jose (Bericht 224180)
Get Ready for the Evolution of Long Tail Keywords, Coming Soon to Mobile Apps

https://moz.com/blog/evolution-long-...on-mobile-apps

No longer directed to domain names :(


Domains are free, but in the future, Google will start charging you for placing your app on Google Play.

Rubber Duck 23rd December 2015 05:58 AM

Re: The Evolution of Long Tail Keywords
 
I think they are in process of registering a patent on breathing oxygen.

DktoInc 23rd December 2015 10:02 AM

Re: The Evolution of Long Tail Keywords
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubber Duck (Bericht 224189)
I think they are in process of registering a patent on breathing oxygen.

It's been done already.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300196470.html

jose 24th December 2015 12:35 AM

Re: The Evolution of Long Tail Keywords
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mxfusion (Bericht 224188)
Domains are free, but in the future, Google will start charging you for placing your app on Google Play.

Domains are not free and Google already charges me for placing my apps on Google Play.

And:
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/15/as...ing-clean-air/

mxfusion 24th December 2015 04:51 AM

Re: The Evolution of Long Tail Keywords
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jose (Bericht 224193)
Domains are not free and Google already charges me for placing my apps on Google Play.

And:
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/15/as...ing-clean-air/


Not meaning $0. But the renewal fee of $10 a year is like free.

As for Google, they can and have the capacity to charge even more in the future. If they want to, they can charge $1000 a year for an app if you don't meet an $xxxxx sales quota for example. There's no limit for how much Google can charge.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54