IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th May 2016, 07:20 AM

tar is an unknown quantity at this point
[Silver].com Arabic

الفضة.com

[Silver].com

xn--mgbe2b3bo.com

5/2017

Godaddy push

$49

By PayPal
Old 20th May 2016, 05:05 PM

Re: [Silver].com Arabic

$40
Old 20th May 2016, 11:06 PM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy

Or you could have just held onto my money and transferred the domain to me once those arseholes at Godaddy deemed it allowable?

(and in the future regged domains at a decent registrar that doesn't limit your choice by preventing tranfers)
Old 21st May 2016, 03:13 PM

This has nothing to do with godaddy policy its an ICANN requirement ....
Old 21st May 2016, 10:36 PM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy

Show me.
Old 22nd May 2016, 12:08 AM
Premium User

basel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished roadbasel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to basel

sold

you can push to my godaddy account - accepted
Old 22nd May 2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbert View Post
Show me.
From dynadot website : "Domains less than 60 days old cannot be transferred. This is a rule enforced by the central registries."

https://www.dynadot.com/community/he...ransfer-domain
Old 22nd May 2016, 08:59 AM
Administrator

Well, the only policy document I can find says that registrars MAY refuse a transfer because a domain is less than 60 days old. No MUST, MAY. And it's not a registry requirement it's an ICANN policy, so Dynadot appears to be talking out of their arse in this instance.
Old 22nd May 2016, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Well, the only policy document I can find says that registrars MAY refuse a transfer because a domain is less than 60 days old. No MUST, MAY. And it's not a registry requirement it's an ICANN policy, so Dynadot appears to be talking out of their arse in this instance.
From Name.com :

"Transferring domain names to Name.com is easy! Before transferring a domain name, the following requirements will need to be met:

The domain name must be 60 days or older.
The domain name cannot have been transferred within the last 60 days.
The domain name must be unlocked at the current registrar. .... "
Old 22nd May 2016, 09:09 AM
Administrator

Again, show me the ICANN document that tells registrars they MUST refuse a transfer because the domain is less than 60 days old.

Not the registrar documentation where they've decided it was "MUST" (to try to maintain a registration base) even though it's "MAY".
Old 22nd May 2016, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Again, show me the ICANN document that tells registrars they MUST refuse a transfer because the domain is less than 60 days old.

Not the registrar documentation where they've decided it was "MUST" (to try to maintain a registration base) even though it's "MAY".
"If I bought a name through one registrar, am I allowed to switch to a different registrar?

Yes. The Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy, applicable to all ICANN-accredited registrars, provides that registered name holders must be able to transfer their domain name registrations between registrars. You must wait 60 days after the initial registration or any previous transfers to initiate a transfer."

https://www.icann.org/resources/page...-2012-02-25-en
Old 22nd May 2016, 09:31 AM
Administrator

That's an FAQ, not a policy document, and it's wrong.

The current transfer policy document is https://www.icann.org/resources/page...-2015-09-24-en

First, read 3.8:

3.8 The Registrar of Record must deny a transfer request in the following circumstances:

3.8.1 A pending UDRP proceeding that the Registrar has been informed of.

3.8.2 Court order by a court of competent jurisdiction.

3.8.3 Pending dispute related to a previous transfer pursuant to the Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy.

OK. So those are the ONLY cases where a Registrar MUST deny a transfer, according to ICANN.

Denying a transfer because a domain is less than 60 days old is in the list in 3.7

That list is of excuses you can use to deny a transfer, but in that case, the only requirement ICANN has is that the registrant is told why the transfer has been denied.

It is NOT AN ICANN REQUIREMENT TO DENY TRANSFER OF A DOMAIN LESS THAN 60 DAYS OLD.

Got it?

So thanks to you bending over and taking one from Godaddy for no good reason, I don't have the domain I paid you for.
Old 22nd May 2016, 09:40 AM

Quote:
That's an FAQ, not a policy document, and it's wrong.

The current transfer policy document is https://www.icann.org/resources/page...-2015-09-24-en

First, read 3.8:

3.8 The Registrar of Record must deny a transfer request in the following circumstances:

3.8.1 A pending UDRP proceeding that the Registrar has been informed of.

3.8.2 Court order by a court of competent jurisdiction.

3.8.3 Pending dispute related to a previous transfer pursuant to the Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy.

OK. So those are the ONLY cases where a Registrar MUST deny a transfer, according to ICANN.

Denying a transfer because a domain is less than 60 days old is in the list in 3.7

That list is of excuses you can use to deny a transfer, but in that case, the only requirement ICANN has is that the registrant is told why the transfer has been denied.

It is NOT AN ICANN REQUIREMENT TO DENY TRANSFER OF A DOMAIN LESS THAN 60 DAYS OLD.

Got it?

So thanks to you bending over and taking one from Godaddy for no good reason, I don't have the domain I paid you for.
I refunded you long time ago , and i clearly stated in the auction "godaddy push" . ICANN clearly states the word "must wait" , its not a godaddy policy as i quoted dynadot and name.com as well , i will dig deeper for you from ICANN docs though .
Old 22nd May 2016, 09:44 AM

from ICANN website :

Inter-Registrar Transfer Information

Transferring your domain name to a new registrar

If you wish to transfer your domain name from one ICANN-accredited registrar to another, you may initiate the transfer process by contacting the registrar to which you wish to transfer the name. This registrar is required to confirm your intent to transfer your domain name using Initial Authorization for Registrar Transfer. If you do not respond or return Initial Authorization for Registrar Transfer, your transfer request will not be processed.

Your current registrar may also choose to confirm your intent to transfer using Confirmation of Registrar Transfer Request.

Please note that you may not transfer your domain name to a new registrar within the first 60 days after initial registration, or the first 60 days after a transfer.

https://www.icann.org/resources/page...-2012-02-25-en