IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th June 2016, 10:04 PM

sbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enoughsbe18 will become famous soon enough
at least 1 yank's sympathy for Brexit chaos

For all the Brits in the EU ,
and for Continentals living in Britain :

The US press on the Brexit has been terrible as usual.

I hope for Brits living in Europe and for EU citizens living in Britain, I hope that the financial chaos stops and you don't have to wait 2 years to figure out how screwed up things are going to be.
Old 27th June 2016, 11:13 PM

Avtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the rough
Re: at least 1 yank's sympathy for Brexit chaos

For those of us US-ians who were left confused by some of the recent Brexit-related Britishisms, a short guide:

http://qz.com/716732/the-best-brexit...-omnishambles/

Avtal
Old 28th June 2016, 09:21 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Until deliberate and malicious deceit by professional politicians is made a criminal offence, I am not sure that things will improve.

Johnsson should be lynched and his remains sent back to his ancestral home, wherever the fuck that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbe18 View Post
For all the Brits in the EU ,
and for Continentals living in Britain :

The US press on the Brexit has been terrible as usual.

I hope for Brits living in Europe and for EU citizens living in Britain, I hope that the financial chaos stops and you don't have to wait 2 years to figure out how screwed up things are going to be.
Old 28th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Veteran

jose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nicejose is just really nice

PLEASE, I BEG YOU, DO NOT LET SCOTLAND DOWN NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnDPFdf9dkI
Old 29th June 2016, 03:55 AM

mxfusion is on a distinguished roadmxfusion is on a distinguished roadmxfusion is on a distinguished roadmxfusion is on a distinguished roadmxfusion is on a distinguished roadmxfusion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
PLEASE, I BEG YOU, DO NOT LET SCOTLAND DOWN NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnDPFdf9dkI

Is there a difference between a Scottish and an English. They both speak English and share the same queen?

Last edited by mxfusion; 29th June 2016 at 03:58 AM..
Old 29th June 2016, 04:57 AM

Avtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the roughAvtal is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxfusion View Post
Is there a difference between a Scottish and an English. They both speak English and share the same queen?
Have you ever tried speaking in English with someone who has a thick Scottish accent? It is embarrassing, as a native English (well, American) speaker, to have to ask the Scottish person to speak very slowly.

The language situation in Scotland is so complicated that it takes three Wikipedia articles to begin to explain it:

Scottish English
Scots language
Scottish Gaelic

Avtal
Old 29th June 2016, 08:59 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

It is widely said that the Scots have at least 140 ways of saying:

"Fack off ye Sassenach bastart".

And folklore has it that the English are the result of Roman's fucking pigs.