IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > New gTLDs

New gTLDs IDN or ascii, use this forum to discuss the new gTLDs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th June 2016, 07:05 PM

idnowner will become famous soon enoughidnowner will become famous soon enoughidnowner will become famous soon enoughidnowner will become famous soon enoughidnowner will become famous soon enoughidnowner will become famous soon enoughidnowner will become famous soon enough
.コム Jens Alert!

FYI....

It appears some of the domains that I lost in the Verisign too-early-registration grab back, that were picked up by good ole Jens, were "released" AGAIN.

I'm guessing either Verisign canceled some of Jens' registrations, or he let them go during a "grace period?"

But, whatever T.F. happened, some of mine were re-registered ( a third time! ) by new registrants, and I recovered a couple of mine.

So... you might want to re-check any you had previously got ripped from your hands.
Old 26th June 2016, 09:29 PM

clipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the roughclipper is a jewel in the rough
Re: .コム Jens Alert!

Wonder what happened... Price is now where it should be. Just wish it was resolving.

I did get one back. Thanks.

Last edited by clipper; 26th June 2016 at 09:38 PM..
Old 26th June 2016, 10:30 PM

NameYourself will become famous soon enoughNameYourself will become famous soon enoughNameYourself will become famous soon enoughNameYourself will become famous soon enoughNameYourself will become famous soon enoughNameYourself will become famous soon enoughNameYourself will become famous soon enough

About 1/3 of his registrations were deleted at the end of which I'm guessing was a grace delete period, likely deliberate to recoup some of the cost of all the premium fees he had to shell out on all these names. The best of the best of course were retained.. I'm so over this tld and rubbish though so decided not to reg any of them.. even some of the better ones that got reopened yet again. Hey maybe we'll have a fourth round of registrants in the next week, who knows! Nothing better than buying phantom domains at premium prices with zero sense of security of ownership!
Old 27th June 2016, 08:19 AM

123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road123 is on a distinguished road

Thanks. I missed the 'Landrush' again for the third time.

But I don 't care anymore.
Old 27th June 2016, 01:34 PM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy

価格.コム still shows original Jens registration date, but now owned by Kakaku.com, Inc.

Did he jump or was he pushed?

'twould be nice if they redirected kakaku.com to it, but that is just me fantasising. That would be the #1 action to put .コム on the map.
Old 27th June 2016, 05:23 PM

domainsell is on a distinguished roaddomainsell is on a distinguished roaddomainsell is on a distinguished roaddomainsell is on a distinguished roaddomainsell is on a distinguished roaddomainsell is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NameYourself View Post
About 1/3 of his registrations were deleted at the end of which I'm guessing was a grace delete period, likely deliberate to recoup some of the cost of all the premium fees he had to shell out on all these names. The best of the best of course were retained.. I'm so over this tld and rubbish though so decided not to reg any of them.. even some of the better ones that got reopened yet again. Hey maybe we'll have a fourth round of registrants in the next week, who knows! Nothing better than buying phantom domains at premium prices with zero sense of security of ownership!
I don't think I will register any idn.idn names. If someone grabs the idn.idn of any idn.com I have it will only increase the traffic to my idn.com . Get the phishing sites ready!!