IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | idntools | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > Politics, Philosophy and Economics

Politics, Philosophy and Economics Discuss world events, politics, philosophy and economics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th November 2017, 12:15 PM

blackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enough
Russian assets are becoming toxic

I thought this would be case with China; But it appears that chinese are adequate people after all:
"The Russian law on foreign agents will be supplemented with a clause on the mass media. According to the speaker of the State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin, dozens of media operate in the country that interfere in the internal affairs of the country. The head of the "United Russia" faction in the State Duma, Seregei Neverov, added that some social networks can also be classified as foreign agents. Specific names he did not specify, but we can assume that the amendments in particular will affect Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It is expected that the relevant law will be adopted next week."

This headon collision between USA and Russia: who wins? and how long this will last and how it will ends?
I have my opinion on this one. And I don't invest in Russia and never have.