IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Auctions

IDN Auctions For quick sales of your IDN domains please post auction end date/time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th June 2018, 04:47 AM
Premium User

Kent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enoughKent99 will become famous soon enough
Re: India.com Hindi IDN इंडिया.com starting bid 1USD

Just give up the name and honor your obligation. Unless you have no honor, then just keep it.
Old 28th June 2018, 05:53 AM

catchnames is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear sir, I have used this platform for sale in past, but only recently used "Auction" of names. First was वेश्या.com and second is इंडिया.com. There was no bid on first domain,second domain attracted 2 bid.
Please accept my apology and let me remain of board.
Old 28th June 2018, 05:59 AM

techguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished road

Mods pls ban this fraudster.
Old 28th June 2018, 07:07 AM

If I would have been fraudster I would have taken the payment. I am just disappointed with IDNF auction, its not a good platform for Hindi IDN, yet.Hoep mods would consider my points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by techguy View Post
Mods pls ban this fraudster.
Old 28th June 2018, 08:38 AM

techguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished roadtechguy is on a distinguished road

You're a fraudster. Dishonoring an auction just because of not getting the price you were expecting is also a form of scamming people. Don't act like a newbie here. You've been here since 2006. You've listed the domain with no reserve. You're bound by auction rules like how the bidders are bound by. Transfer the domain I legally won in the auction and keep your reputation intact.
Old 28th June 2018, 08:50 AM

As I said before, I have used IDNF for sell.But only recently used it for "Auction".I request mods to understand this, I would not use IDNF auction feature in future.Forum is not ready for IDNF auction as far as Hindi IDN are concerned. I rest the case to mods.
Quote:
You're a fraudster. Dishonoring an auction just because of not getting the price you were expecting is also a form of scamming people. Don't act like a newbie here. You've been here since 2006. You've listed the domain with no reserve. You're bound by auction rules like how the bidders are bound by. Transfer the domain I legally won in the auction and keep your reputation intact.
Old 28th June 2018, 08:59 AM

Mods please ban this fraudster
Old 28th June 2018, 09:03 AM

If Mods decide to ban me, it will be my loss as well as lose for community.I bring knowledge as far as Hindi IDNs are concerned. I hope Mods would give me second chance.I won't use IDNF "Auction" feature in future.
Quote:
Mods please ban this fraudster
Old 28th June 2018, 09:25 AM

The community needs only ethical people, not frauds like you.
Old 28th June 2018, 02:16 PM

tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchnames View Post
If Mods decide to ban me, it will be my loss as well as lose for community.I bring knowledge as far as Hindi IDNs are concerned. I hope Mods would give me second chance.I won't use IDNF "Auction" feature in future.
Maybe another mod has a different opinion/solution as to what to do with you but as of now catchnames push the name within 48 hours or the ban hammer will fall.
Old 28th June 2018, 02:27 PM

blackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enoughblackpower will become famous soon enough

I love the smell of napalm in the morning
Old 28th June 2018, 03:03 PM

It was great stay in forum for last 12 years.I don't have any complain. I made a mistake, I apologize but that is not enough for buyer and mod. So I don't have option but face the consequences. Thank you for tolerating me so far. I have made couple of good friends here who are connected via FB or Google Chat.
Best wishes to all of you, I hope one day IDN will be mainstream and forum will grow exponentially. People who would like to remain connected, please connect via FB/twitter.My stud website is anjanbhushan.com and you may track my activity on internet via the website.
Old 28th June 2018, 04:09 PM

btw The buyer who is talking about ethics as if only I should follow ethics.When First bidder made offer of 1 USD, buyer made me an offer of 25 USD on FB.If I would have taken the offer that would have been unethical as well.Just so that, everyone know both side of story.I have screenshot of that offer.

Last edited by catchnames; 28th June 2018 at 04:10 PM.. Reason: grammar correction
Old 28th June 2018, 04:47 PM

tee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enoughtee1 will become famous soon enough

Doing busy online is all about credibility. For a name you caught/bought less than 30 days ago you are going to flush your credibility down the toilet?
Old 28th June 2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
btw The buyer who is talking about ethics as if only I should follow ethics.When First bidder made offer of 1 USD, buyer made me an offer of 25 USD on FB.If I would have taken the offer that would have been unethical as well.Just so that, everyone know both side of story.I have screenshot of that offer.
I did not hide anything. When I saw the auction listing, wanted to bid on this name. Unfortunately I couldn't bid on the auction, when the seller has updated the auction thread that due to transfer restrictions, he could not proceed with the auction and taking the name back from the auction. I was disappointed, but since we were both connected on Facebook, I wanted to submit my offer personally for the domain name for his consideration. He responded back on Facebook that he did not want to sell for the price I offered. I respected that and said good luck selling the name. In another couple of hours, he sent me a message on Facebook saying that the auction is up on IDNF and he invited me to bid on the name. So I submitted my bid on IDNF. When the auction was over, he showed his real colors and did not respond to my repeated requests to honor the auction. He went further and blocked me on Facebook. Now he is trying to make everyone to believe his fake stories. He repeatedly proves that he is a professional fraudster. I will rest my case here, if he will just stop this shit, or else will be publishing everything here as well as on every forum and domain blog to expose this crook to the domaining community.
Old 28th June 2018, 05:21 PM

Old 28th June 2018, 05:24 PM

Quote:
I did not hide anything. When I saw the auction listing, wanted to bid on this name. Unfortunately I couldn't bid on the auction, when the seller has updated the auction thread that due to transfer restrictions, he could not proceed with the auction and taking the name back from the auction.
check the post you had bid before following message.so your excuse that you didn't bid because I took back my domain is not valid
Quote:
if that is the case, auction is on.Thank you for educating me.
Dude, I am a polite guy, wanted to settle it amicably, I don't deserve this.
Old 28th June 2018, 05:31 PM

Don't act too smart Mr Fraudster. You took the name out of auction before I bidded on the auction. It was you who asked me to bid on your name again. I posted the screenshot of our FB conversation to prove you're lying. You are in a position to apologize and to accept your mistakes, instead you are trying to act so smart to accuse me of. You deserve a much better reputation, Mr crook.
Old 28th June 2018, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Don't act too smart Mr Fraudster. You took the name out of auction before I bidded on the auction. It was you who asked me to bid on your name again. I posted the screenshot of our FB conversation to prove you're lying. You are in a position to apologize and to accept your mistakes, instead you are trying to act so smart to accuse me of. You deserve a much better reputation, Mr crook.
You was fully aware of the fact that domain can't be taken back after first bid.First person who did bid make that clear.Still you gave me 25 USD offer.I agree that what I have done is not ethical but you are not a saint either.I am polite you are rude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent99 View Post
Or are you just looking for a reason to cancel this auction because you don't like the price?
Old 28th June 2018, 05:47 PM

Don't try to twist the story. You publicly posted that you took the name back. What would you expect me to do if that was the case? You said I bidded way before you took that name off of the auction. Now trying to accuse me of for submitting a 25 buck offer? Stop your nonsense and accept your mistakes and apologize for what you did. Going on in circles and trying to accuse me of anything won't help you gain your damaged reputation. You did everything in the illegal and unethical manner. You have been active in the forum since 2006 and you're trying to accuse innocent buyers while trying to cover your nasty ass. Mods, please ban this crook.