IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 5th June 2006, 10:39 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 42
iTrader: (1)
Rep Power: 495
nimbus is an unknown quantity at this point
.jp IDN's

I've been doing a lot of homework lately regarding .jp IDN's. I beleive they will be more "rewarding" than .com IDN's and definately .net's. That is, for real good commercial keywords!

You can get 2 for $70. Not too expensive, if this thing is really going to "blast off" in a couple years..................

Any comments or concerns?


Mike
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 5th June 2006, 10:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1435
IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Re: .jp IDN's

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimbus
I've been doing a lot of homework lately regarding .jp IDN's. I beleive they will be more "rewarding" than .com IDN's and definately .net's. That is, for real good commercial keywords!

You can get 2 for $70. Not too expensive, if this thing is really going to "blast off" in a couple years..................

Any comments or concerns?


Mike
Right now it's all opinion. They probably will both be equally accepted. Honestly it's too early to tell which will be more popular and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you do SEO or start a business on either one on adwords they are both equally accepted.
__________________
$995/mo drop lists available.. will be hand delivered by a playboy bunny
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 5th June 2006, 10:51 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4508
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: .jp IDN's

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimbus
I've been doing a lot of homework lately regarding .jp IDN's. I beleive they will be more "rewarding" than .com IDN's and definately .net's. That is, for real good commercial keywords!

You can get 2 for $70. Not too expensive, if this thing is really going to "blast off" in a couple years..................

Any comments or concerns?


Mike
Well at JP-domains 2 is now $60 but beware that is an introductory offer. Next year it will be around $60 each probably.

I think JP will do well, and I think a lot of people are picking up a few now that things are starting to tighten all the way around.

History, however, shows that dot com has always had the upper hand in Japan, and IDN will only serve to press home that advantage. I don't think they will out perform dot com, and they will always be more expensive. If the choice, however, is between a premium dot jp and a mediocre dot com, show a bit of pragmatism.

I agree they will be worth more than dot nets, but dot nets are a lot cheaper to keep.
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 5th June 2006, 10:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1435
IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Re: .jp IDN's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Well at JP-domains 2 is now $60 but beware that is an introductory offer. Next year it will be around $60 each probably.

I think JP will do well, and I think a lot of people are picking up a few now that things are starting to tighten all the way around.

History, however, shows that dot com has always had the upper hand in Japan, and IDN will only serve to press home that advantage. I don't think they will out perform dot com, and they will always be more expensive. If the choice, however, is between a premium dot jp and a mediocre dot com, show a bit of pragmatism.

I agree they will be worth more than dot nets, but dot nets are a lot cheaper to keep.
Where do you see that .jp is more popular than .com in japan? There are plenty of major sites using .jp
Have you ever heard of Yahoo?

Honestly who cares.... like I said if you want to sell stuff online for most keywords the PPC is very cheap so you can start a generic.jp internet business
__________________
$995/mo drop lists available.. will be hand delivered by a playboy bunny
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 5th June 2006, 10:58 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4508
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: .jp IDN's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
Where do you see that .jp is more popular than .com in japan? There are plenty of major sites using .jp
Have you ever heard of Yahoo?

Honestly who cares.... like I said if you want to sell stuff online for most keywords the PPC is very cheap so you can start a generic.jp internet business
Total reg statistics as per the JP registry. Way less than half a million in total, I believe. Not sure how many dot coms are out there but it has to be a lot more than that. Even a backward economy like France couldn't manage with such a small number of domain names!
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 5th June 2006, 11:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1435
IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Re: .jp IDN's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Total reg statistics as per the JP registry. Way less than half a million in total, I believe. Not sure how many dot coms are out there but it has to be a lot more than that. Even a backward economy like France couldn't manage with such a small number of domain names!
That's true but it doesn't mean that it isn't a successful extension. Its our opinions. Let the domainers and end users decide.
__________________
$995/mo drop lists available.. will be hand delivered by a playboy bunny
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 5th June 2006, 11:08 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4508
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: .jp IDN's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
That's true but it doesn't mean that it isn't a successful extension. Its our opinions. Let the domainers and end users decide.
Don't get me wrong I don't not believe in IDN.jp, I just think that in most cases the ROI on dot com will be higher. We are, however, very much talking about a Win-Win situation, The more dot jps sell for the more you will be able to ask for an IDN.com. And if you must know I have a small collection myself. Recent acquisitions include:

xn--2h2aa821b.jp 金融融資 Cash Flow Financing
xn--vdtu4zyrz6me.jp 融資審査 Financing examination
xn--uny940byydtod.jp 融資申込 Financing application
xn--3kq486dbkv5ueba258e.jp 事業資金融資 Business financial financing
xn--oqq82et95e6meh8g.jp 低金利融資 Low interest rate financing
xn--kcr941kyjdp1f.jp 融資金利 Financing interest
xn--2h2a6o44ip9g.jp 融資銀行 Financing bank
xn--lckdj1a3dwb8l7c5be0hc.jp キャッシングカードローン Cash card loan
xn--ihq79ihwkmrbs67c.jp 広島不動産 The hiroshima real estate
xn--ihqv6fh4ai80a1l1a.jp 兵庫不動産 Hyogo real estate
xn--eckvdwa9861a34z.jp 東京バイト Tokyo Work Agency
xn--eckvdwa1242bk01d.jp 大阪バイト Osaka Work Agency
xn--1lq73fl9p34h.jp 東京出張 Tokyo business trip
xn--1lqs71dewr2fn.jp 東京転職 Tokyo change of occupation
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 5th June 2006, 11:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1435
IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Re: .jp IDN's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Don't get me wrong I don't not believe in IDN.jp, I just think that in most cases the ROI on dot com will be higher. We are, however, very much talking about a Win-Win situation, The more dot jps sell for the more you will be able to ask for an IDN.com. And if you must know I have a small collection myself. Recent acquisitions include:

xn--2h2aa821b.jp 金融融資 Cash Flow Financing
xn--vdtu4zyrz6me.jp 融資審査 Financing examination
xn--uny940byydtod.jp 融資申込 Financing application
xn--3kq486dbkv5ueba258e.jp 事業資金融資 Business financial financing
xn--oqq82et95e6meh8g.jp 低金利融資 Low interest rate financing
xn--kcr941kyjdp1f.jp 融資金利 Financing interest
xn--2h2a6o44ip9g.jp 融資銀行 Financing bank
xn--lckdj1a3dwb8l7c5be0hc.jp キャッシングカードローン Cash card loan
xn--ihq79ihwkmrbs67c.jp 広島不動産 The hiroshima real estate
xn--ihqv6fh4ai80a1l1a.jp 兵庫不動産 Hyogo real estate
xn--eckvdwa9861a34z.jp 東京バイト Tokyo Work Agency
xn--eckvdwa1242bk01d.jp 大阪バイト Osaka Work Agency
xn--1lq73fl9p34h.jp 東京出張 Tokyo business trip
xn--1lqs71dewr2fn.jp 東京転職 Tokyo change of occupation
Lets put it this way... if you're an adwords guru people won't care if it is a .jp extension. There are people making tons of $ each month

I would say you're safe with dictionary.jp or prime keywords.jp

Otherwise its a gamble
__________________
$995/mo drop lists available.. will be hand delivered by a playboy bunny
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 5th June 2006, 11:39 PM
Olney's Avatar
A.W.O.L
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 2,747
iTrader: (13)
Rep Power: 0
Olney has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: .jp IDN's

You guys facts are wrong.
The prices you guys are getting & prices in Japan are totally different.
They're only raping you guys because they are one of the only registrars offering services in English.

Also unless some people develop their dot coms Japanese will see IDN jps first.

From what I see don't ever think that IDN.com will be better than IDN.jp
It can be equal but not better.

jps will just get the homecourt advantage with the Japan registry because they don't profit from IDN.com they are giving plenty of specials to registries. These specials just aren't getting to you.

Why you think I own 200 IDN.jp suddenly?
__________________
テスト中: ベリーダンス : Japan SEM : カードローン
LosAngeles.jp (Not an IDN, yeah I do those too)
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 5th June 2006, 11:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1435
IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Re: .jp IDN's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olney
You guys facts are wrong.
The prices you guys are getting & prices in Japan are totally different.
They're only raping you guys because they are one of the only registrars offering services in English.

Also unless some people develop their dot coms Japanese will see IDN jps first.

From what I see don't ever think that IDN.com will be better than IDN.jp
It can be equal but not better.

jps will just get the homecourt advantage with the Japan registry because they don't profit from IDN.com they are giving plenty of specials to registries. These specials just aren't getting to you.

Why you think I own 200 IDN.jp suddenly?
I'm on your side olney . I know .JP's are cheaper within Japan.

I'm guessing jp-domain's two for one deal that can be cancelled any time by the JP Registry is a ploy by JP-Domains? The rates I'm sure aren't going to go up.

As a non japanese citizen where can I register these names right now?
__________________
$995/mo drop lists available.. will be hand delivered by a playboy bunny
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 5th June 2006, 11:50 PM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4508
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: .jp IDN's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olney
You guys facts are wrong.
The prices you guys are getting & prices in Japan are totally different.
They're only raping you guys because they are one of the only registrars offering services in English.

Also unless some people develop their dot coms Japanese will see IDN jps first.

From what I see don't ever think that IDN.com will be better than IDN.jp
It can be equal but not better.

jps will just get the homecourt advantage with the Japan registry because they don't profit from IDN.com they are giving plenty of specials to registries. These specials just aren't getting to you.

Why you think I own 200 IDN.jp suddenly?
Well the rate of registrations of dot JP as reported by the registry to date is not that impressive. They must love you! You must have account for 10% of their volume last month!

http://jprs.co.jp/en/stat/domains.html
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 5th June 2006, 11:56 PM
thegenius1's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: IDNaffiliates.com - IDNebook.com
Posts: 3,928
iTrader: (38)
Rep Power: 976
thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1
Exclamation Re: .jp IDN's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olney

Also unless some people develop their dot coms Japanese will see IDN jps first.

I have a fealing you guys with the BIG BANK ROLLS are letting this Go In one Ear and out the Other, He has stated this so many times And it is the truth ... Somebody with the capitol needs to Drop 5 , 10 , 15k on a Awesome site so that we can all Pat you on your back at the First IDN Convention ,
__________________
ウェブサイト.com
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 5th June 2006, 11:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1435
IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Re: .jp IDN's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Well the rate of registrations of dot JP as reported by the registry to date is not that impressive. They must love you! You must have account for 10% of their volume last month!

http://jprs.co.jp/en/stat/domains.html
The parking lots will surely tell. You definitely aren't helping the .com inflated figures.

IA majority of the JP IDN .com's are actually parking pages. Looks like if you snooze you lose.. I've seen more japanese companies regging the .jp's as well as a few .com's... The only difference is that they are developed or pointed to another page!
__________________
$995/mo drop lists available.. will be hand delivered by a playboy bunny
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 6th June 2006, 12:08 AM
Rubber Duck's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Posts: 15,929
iTrader: (59)
Rep Power: 4508
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: .jp IDN's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
The parking lots will surely tell. You definitely aren't helping the .com inflated figures.

IA majority of the JP IDN .com's are actually parking pages. Looks like if you snooze you lose.. I've seen more japanese companies regging the .jp's as well as a few .com's... The only difference is that they are developed or pointed to another page!
Personally, I think it is a little misguided to think that developing a few adsense pages is going to have much of an impact on the general trends. I think it more like placing your stake and watching the wheel spin at the Casino.

A few high grade directory sites on Geographic terms might make some impact, but only if it done as part of a properly established local business. Otherwise it is just sit back and wait. It isn't just dot JP getting developed though. Check this out:

http://xn--ecka6dya2c1mwa.ws/
__________________
All offers to sell are void.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 6th June 2006, 12:56 AM
Olney's Avatar
A.W.O.L
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 2,747
iTrader: (13)
Rep Power: 0
Olney has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: .jp IDN's

I'm just talking reality.
I know Japan's history with domains. That's also one of the main reasons I saw the potential with IDNs.


dot coms aren't necessarily cheaper in Japan. You have to look at this from the company perspective, not the English speaking country perspective.

dot jps are now less than $30 at many places. You might look at them as being less popular but a company is likely to know they might be able to get the dot jp they want than a dot com.

The reason there is no massive outbreak of registering domains especially IDNs because their is no domaining market established here yet. Everyone knows that people can't remember ASCII domains. Which is the main reason for IDNs.

I'm just going to state the facts from the Japanese perspective. JP is the extension for Japan. JP is going to be promoted more here. The cost is not a facter. Dot coms are not that cheap from all major registries. Japanese will mostly buy domains from Japanese registries like lollipop or Onamae.com. The dot jps are going to go down in price as more registrations happen.

When I say people need to develop sites I'm not talking about the adsense parking pages with nonsense text.

You can check out my タグ.jp this is Tag.jp I put up a HTML tag online course.

I'm not going to tell everyone everything but I will state the facts.

I'm looking through the whois on the Japanese sites & seeing that there are a few companies here in Japan massively registering dot jp IDNs.

I'm not going to downplay either, but cost is not the main issue, you really have to believe me on this one fellas. Don't consider cost a factor. Cost for you guys is a factor. Cost in Japan isn't for jps... Trust me.
Other than that Japanese will see dot jps IDNs first unless you guys or I develop some high traffic sites. I'm vested in both so I am developing both. Sites that real users use.

You can make you decision about which is better, I won't. I'd be getting both if I was you guys, just like I'm doing.
__________________
テスト中: ベリーダンス : Japan SEM : カードローン
LosAngeles.jp (Not an IDN, yeah I do those too)
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 6th June 2006, 01:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1435
IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Re: .jp IDN's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olney
I'm just talking reality.
I know Japan's history with domains. That's also one of the main reasons I saw the potential with IDNs.


dot coms aren't necessarily cheaper in Japan. You have to look at this from the company perspective, not the English speaking country perspective.

dot jps are now less than $30 at many places. You might look at them as being less popular but a company is likely to know they might be able to get the dot jp they want than a dot com.

The reason there is no massive outbreak of registering domains especially IDNs because their is no domaining market established here yet. Everyone knows that people can't remember ASCII domains. Which is the main reason for IDNs.

I'm just going to state the facts from the Japanese perspective. JP is the extension for Japan. JP is going to be promoted more here. The cost is not a facter. Dot coms are not that cheap from all major registries. Japanese will mostly buy domains from Japanese registries like lollipop or Onamae.com. The dot jps are going to go down in price as more registrations happen.

When I say people need to develop sites I'm not talking about the adsense parking pages with nonsense text.

You can check out my タグ.jp this is Tag.jp I put up a HTML tag online course.

I'm not going to tell everyone everything but I will state the facts.

I'm looking through the whois on the Japanese sites & seeing that there are a few companies here in Japan massively registering dot jp IDNs.

I'm not going to downplay either, but cost is not the main issue, you really have to believe me on this one fellas. Don't consider cost a factor. Cost for you guys is a factor. Cost in Japan isn't for jps... Trust me.
Other than that Japanese will see dot jps IDNs first unless you guys or I develop some high traffic sites. I'm vested in both so I am developing both. Sites that real users use.

You can make you decision about which is better, I won't. I'd be getting both if I was you guys, just like I'm doing.
oh i'm ready to play ball olney
I got newspapersubscription.jp memory.jp etc

Where can I register .jp for $X a pop? If it is in Japanese that is fine.
__________________
$995/mo drop lists available.. will be hand delivered by a playboy bunny
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 6th June 2006, 03:02 AM
Olney's Avatar
A.W.O.L
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 2,747
iTrader: (13)
Rep Power: 0
Olney has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: .jp IDN's

I haven't written any registries I personally use for Good reason.
I WILL NOT HELP OUT IN THE TRANSER, UNDERSTANDING, TRANSALATION< or ANYTHING IF YOU CHOICE TO USE A JAPANESE REGISTRY.

Do so with the knowledge that your PMS will be ignored by me.

How do transfer it to another user - will be ignored
I got this email can you - will be ignored
But you said - I didn't say anything PM will be ignored
I got this buyer but - Ignored
I'll Pay you to - IGNORED
I don't understand how do I - IGNORED
I know you usually - Ignored

Now that you've read my guidelines I'll give you guys a clear example

http://j5.com/service/mldjp.html
20 IDN jp at close to $10 each

Their Price list
http://j5.com/service/price.html
Dot coms from them are as much as IDN jps

I am not suggesting, nor recommended you use a Japanese registry.
It took me long enough on my own to fingure things out. I don't offer this support at all. I'm just providing you guys the facts & reasons why you shouldn't look at dot coms as being automatically "Better".
__________________
テスト中: ベリーダンス : Japan SEM : カードローン
LosAngeles.jp (Not an IDN, yeah I do those too)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:41 PM.

Site Sponsors
Your ad here
buy t-shirt
מחיר הזהב

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54