View Single Post
Old 24th October 2005, 04:52 PM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: Avail. IDN domains.

Yes.  I was just saying that I think there was an "i told you so" waiting for him.

You are right.  It really comes down to three reasons why major players in the domain world are seemly not interested in idn's.

1.  Lack of the ability or want to forsee maket trends.  I would think that if you are in the top tier of this virtual world you would stay a step of everyone else.

2.  Inability to use the jp overture tool and a translator.  I really think a large majority of domainers fall into this category.  I think most are just plain scared to death of foriegn domains because the don't speak the language, when it's really simple get a translator, translate the world put it into the overture and if it has numbers it is the correct word, then do a search to see results, if still happy purchase.

2.  Selfishness.  If it isn't the first one or second it has to be this one.  They are secretly aquiring top keywords, and waiting for idn's to hit.

I personally would like to be the first.  Because it just makes it that much less competition for us.