View Single Post
Old 31st July 2006, 08:07 AM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Re: Domain "warehousing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 261275
Wot, sorry i didnt explain myself exactly.

I understand what they did etc, never meant to say it is even simular to idn market.

What i want to get your opinions on is if the fact that alot (dont know if can say most) premium idn's are regged by say 100 people, is not a problem to the idn market as it makes acquiring premium/good idn's hard on end users (and domainers but im less worried for that).

- you can say "who said" that an end user or anyone for that matter need to be able to reg premium domains/idn's

but when a small group holds most of a market , or the "better" part of a market, this might bring/hold its value down? or you can also say that this same fact makes/will make the value climb up as good/premium idn's are out of reach
It will be tough.... There will be equal pull on each side... We can command prices of 1 million for each IDN but whether people will pay that we'll have to just wait and see.

After the negotiating between buyer and seller there will then possibly be a price that both parties can agree on.