View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2006, 01:53 AM

IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Re: A 3rd Party Observer on the Future of IDNS - Failures/Success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olney
On a positive note I almost agree with this. I believe that current members make up a small percentage of IDNers or investors that also invest in IDN Domains, that will make up the total industry 3 or 4 years from now.

I strongly do believe that many of the current forum members will be included in that 10%.. & many others that will be in the 50% that will at least turn a good profit.

Those that come on board one year from now without native language skills will be in the worst position. Those coming in later with investment funding will be able to get good investment domains.
I have to partly disagree.

Have you seen nice one worder .com's go for less than $50k? It is a good return on investment for $6.99 even 2-3 years down the road.

Ok, so your worst name sells for $10k later (perhaps you got a few dollars a click k/w) you'll still do ok financially.

I believe that most of the members that joined in January-Feb that were taking a huge risk will reap the best benefits.