View Single Post
Old 16th August 2006, 12:32 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Is it possible to buy generic .com with traffic on this forum without paying the

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchring
I'm now at my wits end on how to continue portfolio building without using a time machine. The amount of effort is getting incredible! It's NNN times harder to register or acquire a money making PPC generic today than it was 3 years ago. :p
You shouldn't be surprised. I have been talking about a rapidly closing window of opportunity for weeks. You are just confirming that that is happening. Why are you surprised that people are asking high prices, when in the same breadth you admit you have no clue where to go to get a good name? Those holding out for a half decent price have reason on their side. If they cannot get the asking now, it won't be long before they can. Those that are being completely irrational are those that are holding back expecting prices to drop further.