View Single Post
Old 17th August 2006, 09:24 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Your Opinion Or Advice Is Needed

Before Giant has to justify who he is or where he comes from, it should be noted that we know absolutely nothing about Sahoo, except that he is a scoundrel. Giant has more reason to protect his identity than most. I am happy for him to only divulge that which he wishes to do so. Anonimity is not going to be easy to achieve, but I can understand why he should wish to do so.

Giant, I would simply ignore it. None of these accusations, that frankly didn't come properly to my attention, are given any serious consideration by those that matter here.

One of the problems of being successful is that others envy you. The more successful you are the more that is the case.

Anyway, it is any consolation, your credit limit with us is well into 5 figures. Not many on here have that kind of standing.

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 17th August 2006 at 09:58 AM..