IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names

IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   Are we getting more popular? (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/4347-are-we-getting-more-popular.html)

Olney 27th June 2006 08:01 AM

Are we getting more popular?
 
I'm noticing a lot more members online recently.
We're sometimes going to 40 to close to 50 users online at the same time.
I'm not sure if it's new people who are interested in the market?
Is it from our getting better results in the search engines?
Is it because finally people are realizing the IDN Market is an expansion of domaining that many have put down last year & suddenly want to try to find "something" of value?

or is it simply because IDNF members have made this the best resource "currently" for IDN Domains & nothing else has as much on the topic in English?

Rubber Duck 27th June 2006 08:11 AM

Re: Are we getting more popular?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Olney
I'm noticing a lot more members online recently.
We're sometimes going to 40 to close to 50 users online at the same time.
I'm not sure if it's new people who are interested in the market?
Is it from our getting better results in the search engines?
Is it because finally people are realizing the IDN Market is an expansion of domaining that many have put down last year & suddenly want to try to find "something" of value?

or is it simply because IDNF members have made this the best resource "currently" for IDN Domains & nothing else has as much on the topic in English?

Yes.
No.
Yes.
Yes.

bwhhisc 27th June 2006 04:02 PM

Re: Are we getting more popular?
 
I also see a lot of "guests" visiting the Forum. Hopefully they will get an incentive to join.

gammascalper 27th June 2006 04:22 PM

Re: Are we getting more popular?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bwhhisc
I also see a lot of "guests" visiting the Forum. Hopefully they will get an incentive to join.

You can search as a guest. I would suggest turning that off. It's too good a resource to leave for people who can't be bothered to register (for free!).

Rubber Duck 27th June 2006 04:27 PM

Re: Are we getting more popular?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gammascalper
You can search as a guest. I would suggest turning that off. It's too good a resource to leave for people who can't be bothered to register (for free!).

Yes, I would agree with this. Being a guess should allow you to look into the shop window, but not necessarily allow you to take away half the stores products on approval.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54