View Single Post
Old 18th December 2006, 12:21 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: This name WAS free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimbo
decoración.tv
automóvil.tv
sounds great, no?

What i think is GG don't care about extensions: ex: search on Google.fr 'fleurs' which mean flowers and you'll obtain at 1st a .info , and for 'fleur' a personnal website (.free.fr)! So... biz, org, tv or else for me a premium is a premium, no?
For sale, it can be a pbm but to develop, for me : a highway !
You are right about the 'keyword' being important for search engines.
Relevence of your domain "word" to the word searched is probably tops on the search engine algorithms. So you are right in that regard. With secondary extensions you can get page rank if you build a great site, do some advertising to get people over to see your site, optomize with SEO techniques, set up links and then build traffic from there if you have a good site that keeps them coming back for interest, updates or renewed content.

But to get the type-ins on those keywords, I think you need the power of .com brand, or to lesser degree maybe .net/ .info etc.