IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names

IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   Hindi Traffic? (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/5237-hindi-traffic.html)

IDNCowboy 20th July 2006 12:29 AM

Hindi Traffic?
 
How is the traffic doing on hindi domains?

Rubber Duck 20th July 2006 12:34 AM

Re: Hindi Traffic?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff
How is the traffic doing on hindi domains?

Plenty of traffic but nearly all from US and it is evenly spread which suggest speculators. There is no click through.

This one is particulary hot with 19 hits this month:

रसायनी.com

The only Indian domains that have significant local traffic and Clicks are Urdu, but these are probably getting the traffic from Farsi speakers in Iran.

IDNCowboy 20th July 2006 12:36 AM

Re: Hindi Traffic?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Plenty of traffic but nearly all from US and it is evenly spread which suggest speculators. There is no click through.

This one is particulary hot with 19 hits this month:

रसायनी.com

The only Indian domains that have significant local traffic and Clicks are Urdu, but these are probably getting the traffic from Farsi speakers in Iran.

darn I have generally passed on farsi domains even tho I found a few gems.
How's traffic doing for that region?

Rubber Duck 20th July 2006 12:40 AM

Re: Hindi Traffic?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff
darn I have generally passed on farsi domains even tho I found a few gems.
How's traffic doing for that region?

http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?im...6003904oi5.jpg

The only other one I am getting traffic on from that region was registered on the assumption that it was Azeri, but is not actually an IDN at all as it turns out.

mobiltelefonlar.com

Which may actually be Turkish!

IDNCowboy 20th July 2006 01:11 AM

Re: Hindi Traffic?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?im...6003904oi5.jpg

The only other one I am getting traffic on from that region was registered on the assumption that it was Azeri, but is not actually an IDN at all as it turns out.

mobiltelefonlar.com

Which may actually be Turkish!

nice stuff,

I have generally stayed away from stuff that is hard to find a translation service for. (for those ppl who don't find hiring a native speaker economically feasable for a large # of domains)


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54