IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th July 2006, 09:39 AM

Lmg67 is an unknown quantity at this point
я♡секс.com = I ♡ sex.com in Russian

я♡секс.com

I ♡ sex.com in Russian
All serious offers considered.
$xxxx

p.s. These kinds of registrations are no longer allowed, meaning Symbols + letters. However, the ones that are already registered can be renewed and be used. The fact that they can no longer be registered makes them much more valuable and unique, in my opinion.
Old 20th July 2006, 01:31 PM

Location: Global Headquarters of the Dot Net Skepticism Alliance
idn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished road
Re: я♡секс.com = I ♡ sex.com in Russian

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/1045...that-suck.html
Old 20th July 2006, 01:32 PM
Semi-retired

alpha has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmg67
я♡секс.com

I ♡ sex.com in Russian
All serious offers considered.
$xxxx

p.s. These kinds of registrations are no longer allowed, meaning Symbols + letters. However, the ones that are already registered can be renewed and be used. The fact that they can no longer be registered makes them much more valuable and unique, in my opinion.
they may also be targetted for deletion. if thats the fate of symbols
Old 20th July 2006, 01:52 PM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough

These type of symbol characters (♡) are more commonly used by Japanese Chinese and Koreans, they were introduced in Asian fonts and have now entered unicode.
Old 20th July 2006, 06:43 PM

IDN i don't think that the domain i put up for sale sucks at all. someone will buy it if not now then when IE7 comes out and it will go for a decent amount of money. there's no question in my mind about that. it has the word "sex" in it and the heart symbol will also capture people's curiosity to click on it, it's so unique and it will stay unique b/c of the ban on registering any more symbols with letters. i guarantee i'll get much more than the $6.99 I registered it for.

blast, thanks for the info. i also registered some symbols with chinese japanaese and korean letters. (like "travel" with the little airplane next to it). it's great to know that they are already using symbols.

blast you are so on top of things, do you have any idea if they might delete symbols all together? is there any talk about doing this? i would think not since they've said that current owners of these domains can renew them.
Old 20th July 2006, 06:52 PM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough

I don't think any symbols you register now will be deleted. But they may stop new registrations.
Old 20th July 2006, 06:59 PM

Location: Global Headquarters of the Dot Net Skepticism Alliance
idn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished roadidn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i guarantee i'll get much more than the $6.99 I registered it for.
Maybe my response was a little uncalled for, but you GUARANTEE that you will get MUCH MORE than $6.99?

I hope so because a lot of people on this forum will then be trillionaires!
Old 20th July 2006, 07:00 PM

Explorer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
IDN i don't think that the domain i put up for sale sucks at all. someone will buy it if not now then when IE7 comes out and it will go for a decent amount of money. there's no question in my mind about that. it has the word "sex" in it and the heart symbol will also capture people's curiosity to click on it, it's so unique and it will stay unique b/c of the ban on registering any more symbols with letters. i guarantee i'll get much more than the $6.99 I registered it for.

blast, thanks for the info. i also registered some symbols with chinese japanaese and korean letters. (like "travel" with the little airplane next to it). it's great to know that they are already using symbols.

blast you are so on top of things, do you have any idea if they might delete symbols all together? is there any talk about doing this? i would think not since they've said that current owners of these domains can renew them.
You also might want to add years to your registration, just in case.
Old 22nd July 2006, 07:40 AM

Thanks Explorer, good advice. I do intend to renew all my symbols before anything else. I think it will be a smaller, esoteric market yet those who are interested will pay nice sums for them.

To IDN, it's okay if you think it sucks. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If I think something sucks though, I tend to keep that thought to myself. Also, I think "much more" is a subjective term. For me, much more could be $1000. When I sell it, I'll let you know what I got for it...and wouldn't it be great if I'm right and we do all became trillionaires? My expectations are more realistic. I think we'll all become millionaires.

Last edited by Lmg67; 22nd July 2006 at 07:46 AM..