View Single Post
Old 19th January 2007, 07:17 PM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: IDN backorders .. help please :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchring
I agree, but the $60 is really too much for most names. Some of names that ppl snap, can't even sell for $25 bucks here.

When IDN was still in heat just 3-4 mths ago, many of the snaps, i won't even bother registering for $6.99.

The better names get chased up, to prices many times higher than anyone will pay if the name were to be auctioned here.
How is that? Just because someone won't pay $25 dollars for a domain doesn't mean it's not worth it to snag. Even you know better than that Touchring.

If you have some skills or $50; get a site put up and get it adsensed you'll make your cash back in a day (after it gets indexed) depending on the domain and the bids it has.

Just because someone won't buy it doesn't mean it's not worth it. But if we are talking about just parking the domain, yeah you might think twice.